Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 41. (Read 54158 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 29, 2015, 06:52:15 AM
I'm very confused..
I'm new in bitcoin and I think signature campaign for newbie is hard..
Any advice beside faucets? Should I be patience for 100 days(get full member) by only posting&doing faucets.. Or I should try new way beside signature campaign and faucets?

Well in my case I patiently wait for my account to rank up since I don't focusing too much in bitcoin when I started because I have a job in real life. Now that my rank have grown a little , I spare some time in signature campaign and treat this is a part time. Like I posted yesterday , $20 per week by bitcoin method . Not bad. Additional earnings while doing my real job.
Should I work hard to do bitcoin(now I'm newbie) or should I take it easy until my account ranked up?
I do bitcoin because I need money very much, because I'm still in senior highschool and in my country it's hard to find a job when you're in senior highschool.. I think when I'm graduate I'll take a real job and do bitcoin for part time job

Well then ,yes just take it easy until your account rank up. Many users here buy an account to boost their earnings without waiting for their account to rank up. I see that your account will rank up to Member rank next week so you have an additional earnings now.

Or you can also do some little service/s in Services section of this forum and work for bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Or wait for some giveaways and bonuses Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 29, 2015, 06:50:41 AM
suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.

I don't like faucets. So I don't use those. But I am participating in a signature campaign until one week. All I earned was about 1.5 us dollar. Doing posts in bitcointalk. No pressure. Everything did with pleasure. Needed about 1-2 or even a little more hours in a day to do all the post planed for a day. If possible I'll do more will pleasure but the number of posts counted is limited.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 29, 2015, 06:41:24 AM
I'm very confused..
Any advice beside faucets? Should I be patience for 100 days(get full member) by only posting&doing faucets.. Or I should try new way beside signature campaign and faucets?

Well in my case I patiently wait for my account to rank up since I don't focusing too much in bitcoin when I started because I have a job in real life. Now that my rank have grown a little , I spare some time in signature campaign and treat this is a part time. Like I posted yesterday , $20 per week by bitcoin method . Not bad. Additional earnings while doing my real job.
Should I work hard to do bitcoin(now I'm newbie) or should I take it easy until my account ranked up?
I do bitcoin because I need money very much, because I'm still in senior highschool and in my country it's hard to find a job when you're in senior highschool.. I think when I'm graduate I'll take a real job and do bitcoin for part time job
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
July 29, 2015, 06:38:20 AM
I'm very confused..
the safest way is to wait until your accounts ranks up while doing faucets but if you have a skill that you could offer in return for some btc then you might want to try it , like for example , if you can design a website then that could be a good start
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 29, 2015, 06:22:45 AM
I'm very confused..

July 29, 2015, 06:07:44 AM
I'm very confused..
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
https://bitcointester.com/
July 29, 2015, 03:47:19 AM
maybe I can get 0.005 from bitcoin faucet, my bro
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
July 29, 2015, 03:33:44 AM
Right now I can make $10-20 a week, no that much and hoping to increase it soon as a find a job.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
July 29, 2015, 03:16:02 AM
Depends. If I'm in the mood to take side jobs, I can make $100-$200 a week. If laziness strikes, I get around $40-$60 weekly.

For bitcoin, well I can't tell you but it's on a good scale.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 29, 2015, 03:09:32 AM
suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.
why you want to do faucets???
You are having a signature campaign!!
You will earn more money with signature campaign than by using any faucet for any period of time.
Activity: 41
July 29, 2015, 02:03:27 AM
2$ a week and it feels kinda not worth.... so I'm leaving.. Sad
May I know what are you doing in order to earn money? 2$ per week is very little compared to what were earning ... there's a lot of ways that you can earn bitcoin , even here on forums , don't lose hope yet .... I was just like you at the begining
i earned it from faucets. i've done gambling too, but i lost 1/10 of my btc. so I'm quit gambling  Sad
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2015, 01:40:03 AM
I can earn 0.03-0.1 per week, from sign camp(secondatrade) , gambling and trading.
If im not lucky in gambling or trading, i can just earn 0.05 from sign camp

I would just focus on one thing, rather then multiple things that you mentioned.

And the safest route and most common would be posting away, but thats if you have time. So if you can outsource that then it feels like youre more in power of your time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
July 29, 2015, 12:21:09 AM
Around 1$ I think

that pretty sad to hear... only $1 per week?

no way.. even as a newbie coming onto this forum you read enough, then go buy an account then sign up on a signature campaign you can make at least $20 per week then $1.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Love BTC!
July 29, 2015, 12:08:01 AM
Around 1$ I think
Activity: 41
July 28, 2015, 10:28:05 PM
2$ a week and it feels kinda not worth.... so I'm leaving.. Sad
July 28, 2015, 09:21:56 PM
well last time i used just epay faucets that were around 4 now are around 20 from them on that time i made around 100k of satoshis with 1 hour or two daily,then i saw a better investement and stoped it now i earn bitcoins daily without doing captchas ::)my advice invest those in study or developing something that we dont have yet,looks harder but with 15 hours daily you can think at something i guess a new game a new way to play with bitcoins.
are you sure?in epay 100k satoshi in one or two hour? if its true i'll do
Activity: 560
July 28, 2015, 07:58:53 PM
well last time i used just epay faucets that were around 4 now are around 20 from them on that time i made around 100k of satoshis with 1 hour or two daily,then i saw a better investement and stoped it now i earn bitcoins daily without doing captchas ::)my advice invest those in study or developing something that we dont have yet,looks harder but with 15 hours daily you can think at something i guess a new game a new way to play with bitcoins.
Activity: 658
July 28, 2015, 06:20:17 PM
I can earn 0.03-0.1 per week, from sign camp(secondatrade) , gambling and trading.
If im not lucky in gambling or trading, i can just earn 0.05 from sign camp

Long term you will never earn from gambling. I would drop that tactic now..

I currently make between 0.05-0.1 / week from sig campaign, depending on time..
Yeah we all know that earning from gambling is bad and maybe it can take all of your earnings or your money, only used or earned by signature campaign and you won't lose any coins

Yeah but I've been hooked, it's hard for me to leave from gambling, hahaha

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 28, 2015, 03:12:38 PM

Yes, this is true. During 2010 to late 2011, faucet operators used to give out 10-50 btc per person (sometimes even 100 if you are lucky enough.) I managed to get through the 1-2 btc per captcha on the 2012 but back then I don't really know what I'm doing (and I didn't even qualify for a payout, which is 15btc) so I just forget about bitcoins. Man, who would've thought that those things that I ignored would actually be worth a thousand bucks at one point in time?
Okay , now I wanna die  Cry , those are huge payout if only someone could have predicted the future , men , at least good for you at least you got til 1-2 btc per captcha then

Uh, no, I got 1-2 btc but I never qualified for the 15 btc required payout. From that time, I forgot about bitcoins, and the next thing I heard about it was the 2013 all time high. There are regrets, but that's all part of our lives after all.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
July 28, 2015, 01:40:19 PM
$10 at most, if you use faucet rotators and do nothing except fauceting.

Not worth, I think, if you live in any country that have internet
Pages:
Jump to: