Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 39. (Read 54158 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 02, 2015, 07:54:58 AM
I'm very confused..
I'm new in bitcoin and I think signature campaign for newbie is hard..
Any advice beside faucets? Should I be patience for 100 days(get full member) by only posting&doing faucets.. Or I should try new way beside signature campaign and faucets?

I think you should go for senior member accounts which pay higher rates as compared to newbie or full member account, and again you need to wait for the right signature campaign who pays a good amount of btc and also need to take care that its an genuine campaign.

well you can join already at some signatures ,soo you can maximize your earnings here ,if you got some money try to make something new ,maybe a new game ,maybe a new way to get bitcoins.

Yes Signature Campaigns are the good source to earn bitcoins, and the payout is guaranteed so there is no risk involved in it. I am 1 BTC per month from the signature campaigns and I believe it is a descent amount to earn.

For me, 1 BTC is like a extra income taking care of my basic stuffs like bills, grocery stuff and I am very much satisfied with it, in future I would use my luck in trading.

1 BTC is a huge amount!
At 0.0011 per post based on your rank and bit-x's payouts that would require over 900 posts a month or 30 a day... at that point you really are just spamming.

I like the sig campaigns since I can get a little extra BTC for doing what I already do, post about 20-30 posts per week and receiving 0.02-0.03 per week.

I have 4 accounts dude. I am not saying that I am earning it from a single account.  How can one earn from a single account a value of 1 BTC, it is simply impossible. Other 3 accounts are handled by my friends. And I am just helping them out to earn extra income for them as well.

are that legal ? to have 4 account and all of that use Bit-X sign campaign Huh
be carefull some people get banned for that action

it does not make sense to have 4 account for bit-x(maybe not now because there is the limit of 100 post per week) but when they will get rid of that it will be unlimited again

actually it's pointless to have 4 account in any other campaign if you have already an unlimited one, those same posts can be written with one account only
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 02, 2015, 04:06:44 AM
I'm very confused..
Any advice beside faucets? Should I be patience for 100 days(get full member) by only posting&doing faucets.. Or I should try new way beside signature campaign and faucets?

I think you should go for senior member accounts which pay higher rates as compared to newbie or full member account, and again you need to wait for the right signature campaign who pays a good amount of btc and also need to take care that its an genuine campaign.

well you can join already at some signatures ,soo you can maximize your earnings here ,if you got some money try to make something new ,maybe a new game ,maybe a new way to get bitcoins.

Yes Signature Campaigns are the good source to earn bitcoins, and the payout is guaranteed so there is no risk involved in it. I am 1 BTC per month from the signature campaigns and I believe it is a descent amount to earn.

For me, 1 BTC is like a extra income taking care of my basic stuffs like bills, grocery stuff and I am very much satisfied with it, in future I would use my luck in trading.

1 BTC is a huge amount!
At 0.0011 per post based on your rank and bit-x's payouts that would require over 900 posts a month or 30 a day... at that point you really are just spamming.

I like the sig campaigns since I can get a little extra BTC for doing what I already do, post about 20-30 posts per week and receiving 0.02-0.03 per week.

I have 4 accounts dude. I am not saying that I am earning it from a single account.  How can one earn from a single account a value of 1 BTC, it is simply impossible. Other 3 accounts are handled by my friends. And I am just helping them out to earn extra income for them as well.

are that legal ? to have 4 account and all of that use Bit-X sign campaign Huh
be carefull some people get banned for that action
Activity: 350
August 01, 2015, 11:41:43 PM

I have 4 accounts dude. I am not saying that I am earning it from a single account.

1 btc is still an interesting amount, and its interesting. Which campaign are you associated with? And what is your posting frequency/no of posts per day

What you suggest about the future of signature campaigns?

No idea. I often wonder how they make economic sense. They must be burning a substantial amount of funds every week.

Everyone should make hay while the sun shines because it might change rapidly - they find better exposure elsewhere, new forum software doesn't allow signatures, whichever company goes under.

There've been former mainstays like prime dice which are no more. There'll be others in the future.

The only reason why signature campaigns spend so much bitcoins over signature campaigns is because they work! The money they make through advertising works for them, and I think they make a very interesting profit out of it so they are not worried about it as long as they receive their good share of profit and keep the business running smooth
Activity: 364
August 01, 2015, 11:18:08 PM
I'm very confused..

now u use signature campaign you can compare it between signature campaign and faucet
you must waste more time at faucet than sign campaign
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 01, 2015, 11:15:53 PM
What you suggest about the future of signature campaigns?

No idea. I often wonder how they make economic sense. They must be burning a substantial amount of funds every week.

Everyone should make hay while the sun shines because it might change rapidly - they find better exposure elsewhere, new forum software doesn't allow signatures, whichever company goes under.

There've been former mainstays like prime dice which are no more. There'll be others in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2015, 07:38:53 PM
I'm very confused..

1 BTC is a huge amount!

I have 4 accounts dude. I am not saying that I am earning it from a single account.  How can one earn from a single account a value of 1 BTC, it is simply impossible. Other 3 accounts are handled by my friends. And I am just helping them out to earn extra income for them as well.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
August 01, 2015, 07:12:58 PM
I'm very confused..

1 BTC is a huge amount!

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
August 01, 2015, 06:19:50 PM

Campaigns are a dangerous thing to become dependent on. They can come and go like the tides. They are sweet while they last.

Correct. But there are few campaigns like bit-x and bitmixer that are in existence since long time and bit x payout is very good any it is on time. Whereas bitmixer payout is low but it is a good source of income for a newbie who have just entered the world of bitcoins. It would be an learning experience for them. What you suggest about the future of signature campaigns?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 01, 2015, 05:03:03 PM

Campaigns are a dangerous thing to become dependent on. They can come and go like the tides. They are sweet while they last.
Activity: 952
August 01, 2015, 04:54:19 PM
I'm very confused..

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 31, 2015, 05:53:30 PM
the faucets can be a good investment to just view and track, part of a campaign and more profitable today. Should diversify and find more opcçoes to win all of them require bitcoins a little of our time, the best option and convert your money every month a portion of the left in plenty if not just abdicate bitcoins anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
July 31, 2015, 12:28:52 PM
I earn only 0.05 in a weeks from my signature camp and faucet. Not much im earn from faucet because i only using total 6-10 faucet for 5 hour in a day. Some i go to gambling too and result my gambling is bad. I lost all my earning in a weeks for 2-3 hour gambling Cheesy
one thing I noticed your doing that is wrong regarding faucets is that 6 to 10 faucet is very few to work on for 5 hours a day , you should find a list were it's a complete one in which even if you do faucets for an hour , you'll be satisfied with the results
Faucets are just stealing your time. Doesn't worth it.

but it does not hurt to earning from faucet i do it too, we can get free bitcoin just for solving capta/hours

Sure it doesn't hurt but you are wasting your time and that time could be spent doing other things. YOu get more from posting on here on a signature deal for example. YOu could also use that time to earn small amounts of money in the real world then buy bitcoins with it.

He already know that. You can't say that he is wasting his time in faucet. What if he just doing it while he doesn't do anything or maybe when he is in mood to do fauceting . All the time people can't make a post here for signature campaign purposes. Maybe he treats faucets as a side earnings .
And no will lose if you try or do faucets, if he thinks that he could earn a big coins in faucets if he do it every day every hour and its not bad, just do what he want to do but he can't stay or used only faucets because if he do that he just wasting his time.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 31, 2015, 10:31:39 AM
I earn only 0.05 in a weeks from my signature camp and faucet. Not much im earn from faucet because i only using total 6-10 faucet for 5 hour in a day. Some i go to gambling too and result my gambling is bad. I lost all my earning in a weeks for 2-3 hour gambling Cheesy
one thing I noticed your doing that is wrong regarding faucets is that 6 to 10 faucet is very few to work on for 5 hours a day , you should find a list were it's a complete one in which even if you do faucets for an hour , you'll be satisfied with the results

but it does not hurt to earning from faucet i do it too, we can get free bitcoin just for solving capta/hours

Sure it doesn't hurt but you are wasting your time and that time could be spent doing other things. YOu get more from posting on here on a signature deal for example. YOu could also use that time to earn small amounts of money in the real world then buy bitcoins with it.

He already know that. You can't say that he is wasting his time in faucet. What if he just doing it while he doesn't do anything or maybe when he is in mood to do fauceting . All the time people can't make a post here for signature campaign purposes. Maybe he treats faucets as a side earnings .
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
July 31, 2015, 08:41:09 AM

Activity: 420
July 31, 2015, 07:47:50 AM

it does not hurt if you think that for example one hour of your life time is not worth more that half dollar, i also believe its just a waste of time
faucet using is a really good way to start with bitcoins as new people usually dont have money to buy bitcoins, after faucets they can move on to forum campaigns and then maybe bigger investments, i now earn 0.02 per week with my campaign
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
July 31, 2015, 07:31:58 AM

it does not hurt if you think that for example one hour of your life time is not worth more that half dollar, i also believe its just a waste of time
Activity: 994
July 31, 2015, 07:21:50 AM
If i am not doing faucets but doing tasks for BTC i can earn more than 20$ a week. bitcoinget.com is a site where you can do crowdflower tasks to get paid. 

I am not doing faucets too because they don't give a shit. I take a look at bitcoinget.com but there were not jobs to do. There are more than 40 potential jobs but nothing for me (for my status I suppose). What must to do to have jobs there? How can be increased the rank to have jobs to do?

Why don't you take out a paper and list down your skills, weaknesses, opportunities, threats. That is called a SWOT analysis. It will help you realize what you're good at, what can screw your chances of being good, what is bad and how fucking bad it is. Once you calculated and created a few options for yourself, it will be much easier finding a job which will keep you content. You can find jobs regarding btc on freelancer websites.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
July 31, 2015, 04:55:29 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 509
July 31, 2015, 04:53:27 AM
i make 0.04/week if i can activ and create 100post
but im never get full post

i can make 50-60post so my earning 0.02-0.24  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 31, 2015, 04:44:43 AM
If i am not doing faucets but doing tasks for BTC i can earn more than 20$ a week. bitcoinget.com is a site where you can do crowdflower tasks to get paid. 

I am not doing faucets too because they don't give a shit. I take a look at bitcoinget.com but there were not jobs to do. There are more than 40 potential jobs but nothing for me (for my status I suppose). What must to do to have jobs there? How can be increased the rank to have jobs to do?
Pages:
Jump to: