Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 48. (Read 54158 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 10, 2015, 11:51:14 AM
It depends on the price of bitcoin. Sometimes I make a lot while sometimes I don't. I'm doing trading so it's sometimes good sometimes bad.

I`d just give up on trading, and just provide a service or become a outsource for someone.

Or list a couple freelance skills. What I noticed is theres lots of demand for those people who can design the signatures for campaigns.
And if the price of bitcoin is too low you can stop trading and trade again when the price of bitcoin is high enough.

why? there is no difference between trading when the price is low and when it is high? if you are shorting the same profit will be made, assuming that there is the same % of dumping, which should not be influenced by the price itself
Because they exchange it after they trade because you can't assure that your bitcoin are safe in to your wallet. And the opportunity to sell it with the high price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2015, 04:30:12 AM
Forex has been pretty profitable for me lately, there are so much opportunities compared to btc even when it was volatile. I wish I entered the real market before, but building my confidence with btc surely has helped me with decision making and taking profits
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 10, 2015, 03:29:17 AM
It depends on the price of bitcoin. Sometimes I make a lot while sometimes I don't. I'm doing trading so it's sometimes good sometimes bad.

I`d just give up on trading, and just provide a service or become a outsource for someone.

Or list a couple freelance skills. What I noticed is theres lots of demand for those people who can design the signatures for campaigns.
And if the price of bitcoin is too low you can stop trading and trade again when the price of bitcoin is high enough.

why? there is no difference between trading when the price is low and when it is high if you are shorting the same profit will be made, assuming that there is the same % of dumping, which should not be influenced by the price itself
June 10, 2015, 02:47:04 AM

Yeah its better to have an skills that you can make money from that skill. And the rate for that person are very high. And if the price of bitcoin is too low you can stop trading and trade again when the price of bitcoin is high enough.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 09, 2015, 08:17:57 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
June 09, 2015, 08:11:43 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 09, 2015, 07:58:07 PM
well after read people wanna be online over 12 hours im pretty sure that will be a time to post like 40 posts daily... that should be easy,anyway instead go for faucets just why dont join an campaing and play with faucets soo weekly maybe you can make 0,25btc.... but i keep saying own a faucet is good but there is too many already and some just come and gone.... soo better search a work a real work and play faucet as campaings in a month soo would lets say make you earn 1.5 real salary instead just 1 lol try it stay online 2 hours after work of 12 hours and done.Later you can choose the way to keep or to try admin a faucet... or other....I guess be a moderator ,staff here allow you to earn 2 btc montly maybe kkkkk Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 09, 2015, 05:45:24 PM
In a weekly basis realistically, you can make .1 btc.

It just depends on how creative you are on going about making the btc.

Yes by joining a good signature campaign you can increase your wallet of btc in the best possible way rather then doing captcha work as the payout of captcha is very low and spending 17 years per day is not a good option i guess so i would suggest to join a signature campaign.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2015, 05:20:49 PM
well currently you can earn more at the campaigns here as the rank member you get soo better invest some time here instead on faucets lol

yeah, but thats only if the campaigns stay alive or been around long enough to pay people of course.

Also thats if you have the patience to continue to post frequently for that account.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 09, 2015, 03:25:36 PM
In a weekly basis realistically, you can make .1 btc.

It just depends on how creative you are on going about making the btc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
June 09, 2015, 11:44:03 AM
i have 2 months paternity leave Cheesy
the first month was spending with the baby and faucets.
the second will be done for buying and selling bitcoins, lite and dodge coins.. lets see what is the update for next month Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 09, 2015, 11:05:55 AM
0,12 BTC ... if lucky.

i'm not lucky.

Cheesy so i wait for the 2016 halving instead.

lol, if the man power involved pays back in a good amount of coins. say at least 1 bitcoin per week. if this was something attainable, it would be good. but the answers i am having are not motivating at all Cheesy

but still real answers is what we need. and thanks for that.

is there any way you know making 1 btc per week? or per 2 weeks at least?

1BTC a week? You must be dreaming.
A good signature campaign will pay you between 0.1 and 0.2 per week. A nolife faucet farming won't even get you 0.05.

How to get 1BTC a week? The best way is to get a job. Wink

I agree with you. As for the earning in ongoing campaign, it is hard to reach that such level as 1BTC a week. But I heard from my friends that, their are some campaigns who pays more which brings closer or above to 1BTC per week. Still it is interesting to keep as it going, however holding a job in a hand is very safe and also it is fun to keep around with Bitcoins too Wink

Yes there are some that pay you a lot but there is no campaign that can give you 1 bitcoin per week, except bit-x because there is no limit to their posts and if you are constructive enough. You can check more campaign in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953. They compile it one good thread

for the past month i have tried over 1,000 faucets weekly. all i could get for a whole month is 0.9232255 bitcoin.. not that bad but i spent over 17hours daily on faucets to get it. not very much worthy unless 1 bitcoin is worth millions in your country's currency

How can you try 1,000 faucets in a month? Are you not having any work to do? 17 hours just to click captcha? Are you out of your mind? The payout of faucets is not good enough and always wasting your time. You are doing 17 hours daily and you only got 0.9 bitcoin in a whole month. Better for you to find a real job out there and using your fiat to buy bitcoin and sure you will get more than 0.9 bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 09, 2015, 06:30:22 AM
If that faucet owner has below rank here in forum , yeah he has lot of earnings than doing sig campaign. If he got high rank plus he is a faucet owner , boom what an earnings.
June 09, 2015, 04:29:39 AM
well currently you can earn more at the campaigns here as the rank member you get soo better invest some time here instead on faucets lol
Yeah you can get more in signature campaign than faucets but if you are the owner of that faucets you can earn more than signature campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 08, 2015, 07:48:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
June 08, 2015, 04:05:00 PM
for the past month i have tried over 1,000 faucets weekly. all i could get for a whole month is 0.9232255 bitcoin.. not that bad but i spent over 17hours daily on faucets to get it.

People are working on average of 8 hours / day which means that if you are working "twice" a day for 16 hours instead of collecting faucet then you could have earn more from it. Also that I believe it is not a net profit that you get for your entire faucet claim because basically you do spend for your electricity and also your line connection

not very much worthy unless 1 bitcoin is worth millions in your country's currency

If it worths million in a country's currency that means the country suffer an inflation and thus it will just be the same because everything including daily necessities is costly as well there
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 08, 2015, 03:49:01 PM
for the past month i have tried over 1,000 faucets weekly. all i could get for a whole month is 0.9232255 bitcoin.. not that bad but i spent over 17hours daily on faucets to get it. not very much worthy unless 1 bitcoin is worth millions in your country's currency

if you had spent the same number of hours here by posting, you would have made much much more than that even with a newbie account like your

but if you can code a bot that do the same with those faucets, the story may be vastly different
Activity: 154
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
June 08, 2015, 03:19:09 PM
Users can earn a lot with CloudThink Signature Campaign. Try it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudthinkio-signature-campaign-closed-1074144

Use my signature to view other campaigns we manage. Payouts are the highest ever recorded on Bitcointalk.
Scam / Scammer Hunter
June 08, 2015, 02:21:38 PM
June 08, 2015, 01:50:17 PM
0,12 BTC ... if lucky.

i'm not lucky.

Cheesy so i wait for the 2016 halving instead.

lol, if the man power involved pays back in a good amount of coins. say at least 1 bitcoin per week. if this was something attainable, it would be good. but the answers i am having are not motivating at all Cheesy

but still real answers is what we need. and thanks for that.

is there any way you know making 1 btc per week? or per 2 weeks at least?

1BTC a week? You must be dreaming.
A good signature campaign will pay you between 0.1 and 0.2 per week. A nolife faucet farming won't even get you 0.05.

How to get 1BTC a week? The best way is to get a job. Wink

I agree with you. As for the earning in ongoing campaign, it is hard to reach that such level as 1BTC a week. But I heard from my friends that, their are some campaigns who pays more which brings closer or above to 1BTC per week. Still it is interesting to keep as it going, however holding a job in a hand is very safe and also it is fun to keep around with Bitcoins too Wink
Pages:
Jump to: