Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 50. (Read 54158 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Turning money into heat since 2011.
June 05, 2015, 05:32:26 PM
I don't agree with your comment on faucets. The reason faucets paid out more a few years back is because the pay rate is pegged/linked to the value of BTC in USD (or local fiat). As the price of BTC increases the faucet payouts go down. The fiat-based payout has remained constant. So in those terms faucets have always paid dust and the volume of actual users probably hasn't gone up any more than general awareness of bitcoin has.

They pay out substantially less now, even correcting for BTC value, than in prior years.  Two other factors are that more people started fauceting, and many started using tools to automate collecting.

Faucets were originally intended to introduce people to Bitcoin and give them a bit to try out.  They were never intended to be a stream of BTC income.  The only people to blame for faucets being pointless, are the freeloaders...
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
June 05, 2015, 05:07:14 PM
There is now way that faucets can replace a weekly salary for doing manual labor.

You guys are talking about trading, as a alternative to faucet income... so I would jump in with a newbie guide on trading on 1Broker to help you out --> http://www.bitbiz.io/threads/newbie-guide-to-trading-on-1broker.810/

You might receive a bit more from trading than faucets, but the risk is higher, if you not fully prepared for it.

I would rather invest my time into learning how to trade online, than to solve capthas for 15 hours in the day and receiving +/- $1 for a weeks work. {15 hour shifts}

Faucets is only worth it, if you have a huge referral network, doing the work for you.  Wink

What about sig campaigns? I'd assume it's possible to have a steady income from faucets and sig campaigns.
It all depends on a country though. In some parts of the world people still earn less than $2 per hour. Even a faucet can beat that.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
June 05, 2015, 04:14:08 PM
  • People trying to suck a living out of faucets is why they don't pay out.  Faucets used to pay out full Bitcoins.  Compare that to now.
  • Signature campaigns are why forums fill up with redundant and useless posts.  Paid sigs in a pool of paid sigs will go the same direction as faucets.

Get a job, create a job, start a business, or do something that someone else will pay you for..  Anything you've found on the Internet about getting BTC for practically nothing is dated 2010-2013, is a scam, or is a complete waste of time...

I don't agree with your comment on faucets. The reason faucets paid out more a few years back is because the pay rate is pegged/linked to the value of BTC in USD (or local fiat). As the price of BTC increases the faucet payouts go down. The fiat-based payout has remained constant. So in those terms faucets have always paid dust and the volume of actual users probably hasn't gone up any more than general awareness of bitcoin has.

I agree with your main point though. The most money one can earn in a week is based on whatever service or skill they can provide someone...they can buy bitcoin with their fiat, which is much easier to earn!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 05, 2015, 06:21:48 AM
I still make a little bit from a signature campaign and some faucets but mainly what I do is reinvest that in other online gigs so the few bucks I generate for free from doing these tasks I get to compound and that means my money over time will be worth a lot more, so that's another way to generate more btc by reinvesting whatever you earn from faucets, ptc and forum campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
June 05, 2015, 02:46:15 AM
There is now way that faucets can replace a weekly salary for doing manual labor.

You guys are talking about trading, as a alternative to faucet income... so I would jump in with a newbie guide on trading on 1Broker to help you out --> http://www.bitbiz.io/threads/newbie-guide-to-trading-on-1broker.810/

You might receive a bit more from trading than faucets, but the risk is higher, if you not fully prepared for it.

I would rather invest my time into learning how to trade online, than to solve capthas for 15 hours in the day and receiving +/- $1 for a weeks work. {15 hour shifts}

Faucets is only worth it, if you have a huge referral network, doing the work for you.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2015, 09:26:10 PM
Trading forex with btc I can make a lot per month, or at least a lot for me, which is roughly a low medium salary. It's not much but in my country life is pretty cheap so I'm ok with it and I'm sure that with more experience I'll do better and better Smiley

Yes that is true.. you cannot build a rome in a single single day.. patience pays.. and the best thing is you need to start is as a safe.. and rest will follow..even if you are earning less at a present no need to worry atleast you are paid for the work that you are doing and joining signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoins.

Btw how can you describe this? Start safe is too easy too say and what do you mean by rest will follow? You got nothing to follow you unless you earn

them by yourselves

• People trying to suck a living out of faucets is why they don't pay out.  Faucets used to pay out full Bitcoins.  Compare that to now.
  • Signature campaigns are why forums fill up with redundant and useless posts.  Paid sigs in a pool of paid sigs will go the same direction as faucets.

Get a job, create a job, start a business, or do something that someone else will pay you for..  Anything you've found on the Internet about getting BTC for practically nothing is dated 2010-2013, is a scam, or is a complete waste of time...

How are you compare some signature campaign to some faucets? I guess that is so much different between them and signature campaign will never

go to the same direction like faucets because the payment is good enough to do rather than some faucets that pay up with little satoshi
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 04, 2015, 04:25:08 PM
Trading forex with btc I can make a lot per month, or at least a lot for me, which is roughly a low medium salary. It's not much but in my country life is pretty cheap so I'm ok with it and I'm sure that with more experience I'll do better and better Smiley

Yes that is true.. you cannot build a rome in a single single day.. patience pays.. and the best thing is you need to start is as a safe.. and rest will follow..even if you are earning less at a present no need to worry atleast you are paid for the work that you are doing and joining signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 285
Turning money into heat since 2011.
June 04, 2015, 04:14:46 PM
  • People trying to suck a living out of faucets is why they don't pay out.  Faucets used to pay out full Bitcoins.  Compare that to now.
  • Signature campaigns are why forums fill up with redundant and useless posts.  Paid sigs in a pool of paid sigs will go the same direction as faucets.

Get a job, create a job, start a business, or do something that someone else will pay you for..  Anything you've found on the Internet about getting BTC for practically nothing is dated 2010-2013, is a scam, or is a complete waste of time...
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
June 04, 2015, 03:45:20 PM
for now i havn't any Income of bitcoin but i am still searching and i am trying to be active in this forum to goes up my  rank and i will
 get more bitcoin you can say a good Income

If you play safe you can earn atleast $20 to $30 per week by joining good signature campaign and there are many websites who pays you a small amount of bitcoin if you watch the advertisement on their websites but that amount is too low so it is better to go for some better signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 04, 2015, 02:01:05 PM
My current stats :

Fauceting : Minimum 50k- Maximum 100k Satoshis / week
Viewing Ads : 10k Satoshis daily
Sig Camp : Min. 100k-150k Satoshis daily

Sidebets / Gamble : not included

Average per week :  1m satoshis >_<

Small amount but at least I have. Currently studying how to buy and sell.
Activity: 546
June 04, 2015, 01:52:39 PM
I think with most things the amount you can earn depends on how much you put in. There's certainly money to be made but it's never easy. You could make a lot of money from this forum if you've got the time and are willing to work hard.

Where can you trade forex with bitcoin? How difficult is it to do?

You can take your bitcoin amount to maximum if you have an art to do so. if you have an risk taking ability the i would prefer you to go for sports betting where you can whatever amount you wish to but ofcourse there is risk factor involved in it but if you want to earn bitcoin quickly then betting is the right choice.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 04, 2015, 12:56:11 PM

Altough that is not a real site, is that a really legit site to play? Because from what I know forex trading is a little bit risky and there are kind of ponzi similar to forex trading too

it is absolutely legit, it's a well known software that deal with stock in the form of contract for difference, i also used it with the bonus that they give you(25 euro) with the first registration

Can you please share the link? Btw do you need some deposit to get that 25 euro? I guess its good to get some earning in that forex trading

just visit plus500.com

you don't need any deposit for those 25, but you can't withdraw those 25 without trading a bit(more than a "bit" actually)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 04, 2015, 11:15:24 AM

Altough that is not a real site, is that a really legit site to play? Because from what I know forex trading is a little bit risky and there are kind of ponzi similar to forex trading too

it is absolutely legit, it's a well known software that deal with stock in the form of contract for difference, i also used it with the bonus that they give you(25 euro) with the first registration

Can you please share the link? Btw do you need some deposit to get that 25 euro? I guess its good to get some earning in that forex trading
Activity: 770
June 04, 2015, 11:02:51 AM
Its bout 0.05+BTC/week.

With my sig. campaign i'll make about 0.02+BTC  Tongue and with payIvy by selling some digi goods, i'll make 0.02+BTC Roll Eyes. And some faucets, twitter campaigns and some giveaways at HF Grin

~Rude Boy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 04, 2015, 10:55:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 04, 2015, 09:51:29 AM

But with do some forex trading I guess you really need a good analyze so you can earn more and fast but without any experience you will earn nothing and lose all of your bitcoin then. So it will be some quite serious job to do there. Btw how much do you earn in a month if I may know. I want to compare what I can get in a month with bitcoin  Grin

Where can you trade forex with bitcoin? How difficult is it to do?
i think he is talking about plus 500, but that's not realt stock, but CFD

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
June 04, 2015, 09:34:25 AM
You are to late for the party mate them days are gone, 15hours a day 3-4 years ago you 'could' have become a millionaire of course if you kept a nice amount for the bubble. It sucks doesn't it?

My guess is now 15 hours a day 7 days a week would not even pay for the houses electric, I maybe wrong but I doubt I am your looking at a few dollars. Time to get good at something you don't want to waste your life on that anyway.

Life is to short to waste that amount of time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 04, 2015, 09:29:37 AM
for now i havn't any Income of bitcoin but i am still searching and i am trying to be active in this forum to goes up my  rank and i will
 get more bitcoin you can say a good Income
Activity: 686
June 04, 2015, 02:02:54 AM
It's boring as hell and you will finish by a heart attack if you ask me Shocked
just try something more fun like signature compaigns or offer service to people versus BTC also if you are not using some uBot bots it's kinda screwed up
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 04, 2015, 02:01:18 AM
I can make 0.015 BTC per week. Its too low but i can wait when my rank is full member and this will a great help because you can enjot your signature campaign when your rank is full member and up.
Pages:
Jump to: