Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 49. (Read 54158 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 08, 2015, 12:54:45 PM
Based on the number of faucet, who  I've rolled-played I  earned 0.05 a week..
not to much i think... Angry Angry

0.05 /week only on Faucet? Wow I wonder how much time you spend on fauceting and how many faucets you visit a week. Back in may fauceting days , I spend 5hours a day to solve captcha everyday and earned 100k sat / day.

I guess spending 5 hours a day is not bad, its just like working though and may be working a real job is more stressful than solving captcha 5 hours a day but still the payment in a week only 0.05 and that is a bad payout. Why dont you try another version of earning btc?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
June 08, 2015, 11:38:16 AM
Let's not guess, let's do the math.

freebitco.in is the faucet I've used. Today they're offering BTC0.00000861 per roll. At today's $233 BTC price, that's $0.002 per roll.

So, 10 rolls x $0.002 = $0.02
100 rolls = $0.20
1,000 rolls = $2.00
10,000 rolls = $20.00
100,000 rolls = $200

In BTC...
10 rolls = BTC0.0000861
100 rolls = BTC0.000861
1,000 rolls = BTC0.00861
10,000 rolls = BTC0.0861
100,000 rolls = BTC0.861

No, let's see how much time there is in a day to roll. Afterall, you said you wanted to crush it, non stop, right?

1 roll per second is likely not possible due to the timers of the faucets, but 1 roll per minute is possible. Let's go with that. 60 minutes in an hour, 15 hours a day (you said you want to work at this) = 900 minutes (and potential rolls) per day. That'll give you just under $2 per day in earning potential. I don't know how far it gets you where you are, but at least you now have a real idea on what's possible...and how much effort it requires.

Cheers!

I guess that faucet is paying out like 1 hour each claim right? So I think 100 roll is around 7 days if you spend 15hours for a day to get and the payout is just 0.000861. How are you going to do that for 100,000 rolls? I think that is a wasting time. With signature campaign you can earn more than that. Like dadice, they will pay up to 0.15 per week besides any bonus so think twice before using any faucets

You're right, it's a waste of time!

In my example one could have 60 accounts so they could actually have a roll available once every minute, but even then it's hard to roll at the exact second it is available so there's roll "leakage".

It's novel but mostly pointless.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 08, 2015, 09:17:29 AM
Based on the number of faucet, who  I've rolled-played I  earned 0.05 a week..

0.05 /week only on Faucet? Wow I wonder how much time you spend on fauceting and how many faucets you visit a week. Back in may fauceting days , I spend 5hours a day to solve captcha everyday and earned 100k sat / day.

you're really spending 5 hours a day to solve captcha , this is a bit crazy if you do it without any rest, isn't better for you to play 2048 game and try to win the last price , which is 0.3 btc? it should require much less time, when you get used to the game

Yep . That's the time when Im new in Bitcoin and does'nt have a resources to buy one. My only known method to grow my BTC that time is only thru faucet until I came to this forum and many people gave me some ideas. Today Im still fauceting but for 3 faucets only not like in the past. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 08, 2015, 07:53:45 AM

you're really spending 5 hours a day to solve captcha , this is a bit crazy if you do it without any rest, isn't better for you to play 2048 game and try to win the last price , which is 0.3 btc? it should require much less time, when you get used to the game

legendary
June 08, 2015, 07:22:51 AM

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
June 08, 2015, 07:13:21 AM
legendary
June 08, 2015, 06:57:01 AM
yes only bitcoin comunity ,that we can say isnt soo small at some people think,there is a lot interest to buy things with the btc a phone a computer  some gadgets lol,the best part of it is you can pay with your btc and save money ,im pretty sure there is already some e-shops with bitcoin option on them as well others payments processors

Yep there is. Example is my online wallet provider . It has a service of paying bills with our bitcoin Smiley It's really really nice since we can pay thru our smartphones without hassle. Hope that more option will add in there services. Smiley

By the way Im averaging 0.2BTC per week. Still a little earnings but at least still an earnings. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 07, 2015, 08:32:27 AM
all said why dont you open some online shop that allow bitcoins? instead collect them diretal you can sell some  for them a faucet isnt worthing the time,even signature campaigns wont last foreversoo beter search a hall on the world of crypto currency ,in this case bitcoins lol

that's a good idea, it make bitcoin is easier and more efficient than fiat. But the shops just be able to all bitcoin user, not all people.

yes only bitcoin comunity ,that we can say isnt soo small at some people think,there is a lot interest to buy things with the btc a phone a computer  some gadgets lol,the best part of it is you can pay with your btc and save money ,im pretty sure there is already some e-shops with bitcoin option on them as well others payments processors
legendary
June 07, 2015, 04:34:57 AM

Yeah thats is what he exactly mean, don't just keep your coins in your wallet of make an faucets you must spend it and enjoy it, because signature campaign and faucets are not forever,.

Signature campaign will be forever because they need to advertise things. If there are no product may be there will be no signature campaign but the new things is always coming and they need a lot of promotion to attract people join to their site so signature campaign will not be dead
They can advertise using media or billboards, theres so many things that they can use, not only in signature campaign.

it is much faster and more confortable to them, to use sig campaign, at least if you work ina  forum, the other ways to advertise, are used in others enviroment

Yeah thats is what he exactly mean, don't just keep your coins in your wallet of make an faucets you must spend it and enjoy it, because signature campaign and faucets are not forever,.

Signature campaign will be forever because they need to advertise things. If there are no product may be there will be no signature campaign but the new things is always coming and they need a lot of promotion to attract people join to their site so signature campaign will not be dead

maybe this is true, but there but there will be periods, without them, or with signature that aren't very remunerative, i remember before Stunna campaign(primedice), there weren't so great campaigns to join, they were all a bit trash
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
June 07, 2015, 02:29:30 AM
They were never intended to be a stream of BTC income.  

For faucet collector, No. For faucet owner it is indeed a stream of income, considering the oldest faucet is still alive until now, freebitco.in, I believe the owner do get a constant income from it

Signature campaign will be forever

Every good things come to an end, signature campaign is coming to an end as well considering how many people are pissed off due to the constant spamming throughout the board . It is just a matter of time when will it be coming to an end though

trading is much more lucrative yet (if you are successful at it, of course)

Each time someone "wins" on trading there is someone else who lose in it . Trading could be the answer to a constant weekly income , considering it is actually not hard to be able to gain some profit in trading, it is just a matter of timing for the execution of your buy and / or sell
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 07, 2015, 02:15:39 AM

They can advertise using media or billboards, theres so many things that they can use, not only in signature campaign.
Activity: 479
June 06, 2015, 10:29:15 PM
agreed -- faucets are a thing of the past. this isnt 2010 anymore! Tongue signature campaigns actually pay .... trading is much more lucrative yet (if you are successful at it, of course)
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
June 06, 2015, 09:06:32 PM

Signature campaigns are useful for advertising and for generating new content for the forum. But they can still disappear. There are other ways to promote new businesses in the forum. And the forum is only one place where to promote things. And if a lot of new content created is spam the forum may ban paid signatures. There are always threads going on about it. And many older members complaining because of it.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 06, 2015, 08:46:02 PM

June 06, 2015, 01:08:46 PM
you can make more with signature campaign then faucets, collecting satoshi is hard, try joining any signature campaign that pay for user of your rank, check this out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

much more actually, there is no comparison with faucets, one is 1000 per hour and the other is 100k per post or around that, depend on your rank, but even if you are newbie, you can still earn 5k per post
Yeah you can earn more than 5k per post but if you convert it in the btc it would only a 0.00005 btc it still low and not worth it also its not enjoyable.
legendary
June 06, 2015, 03:50:37 AM
you can make more with signature campaign then faucets, collecting satoshi is hard, try joining any signature campaign that pay for user of your rank, check this out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

much more actually, there is no comparison with faucets, one is 1000 per hour and the other is 100k per post or around that, depend on your rank, but even if you are newbie, you can still earn 5k per post
June 06, 2015, 02:28:54 AM
all said why dont you open some online shop that allow bitcoins? instead collect them diretal you can sell some  for them a faucet isnt worthing the time,even signature campaigns wont last foreversoo beter search a hall on the world of crypto currency ,in this case bitcoins lol

that's a good idea, it make bitcoin is easier and more efficient than fiat. But the shops just be able to all bitcoin user, not all people.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 06, 2015, 01:58:16 AM

Activity: 560
June 05, 2015, 10:01:44 PM
Activity: 502
June 05, 2015, 05:36:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: