Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you lost today, including profits. - page 2. (Read 3317 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I lost - 500$ , haha . Cause when the moment i knew about Bitcoin, I already save it til now not selling. But sometime i did lost some with gambling but if it count as BTC i still make a good profit 500$. Holding Bitcoin for a saving is not a bad ideal at all. Just Believe in it. Bitcoin will pay you back.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
As long as you don't sell while the value is down, you do not lose any money. HODL until the price recovers.

Too many people panic sell.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Over $1k sadly.... Hoping for a recovery lin in July tho, i believe it can happen.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
I have not lost much as I have not seriously going into trade. I only trade few times and I thing lose close to just$12. I hope to remain successful after I enter into trade fully. Having lose so much money in forex trading I decided to be careful when going into altcoins and Bitcoin trading. If you trade with good money management policy in trading you will hardly lose money and with time become a professional trader.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
instead of losing , I make around $1500 profit from bitcoin bounce , really cant play long for this situation..
You were quite lucky then. I think you need to look for long term investment so that you can get a huge amount of profit at the end. Earning this much of profit and that too in just one day surely means that you are very good at it. You only need to make the right decision of investing in Bitcoin for a longer term; this will help you earn more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
What I have lost today in this scenerio is what I termed 'unrealised loss'. I believe quite a number of people will fall in this category because the loss is one that have been made by the reason of holding, the loss came as a result of the drop in the value of our investment from what it was some days back and not as a result of sale.

Currently, I have an unrealized loss of about $100 because I made some some not too long ago and that was when the price was in the region of the $4,500 but the loss will soon turn to real profit soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
See topic title.

Me personally, a couple thousand $.  Sad

For me it's 0.3 bitcoin plus 1 ether plus 100 usdt. Total loss is around 1500-1600 usd. I don't know how to get them back again. I'll chase all of the trade opportunities.
this is the cycle only dont sell your bitcoins and altcoins this year in month of july bitcoin down by 50% but in a month the price go so high like 70% both of you say you lose but i think if you sell that you will really lose now,if i have that money i will not sell that now because i think bitcoin will go so high at the end of a year base on speculation
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
i will not say i lost because i have not sold anything yet . you dont lose untill you sell. but yeah my portfolio is down by almost 20%. i will try to accumulate more in this situtation.
copper member
Activity: 728
Not a single Satoshi. I am a day trader. I always trade for profit. Today I eaned .015 BTC. Although Bitcoin price is so low, if Bitcoin price were so high, So I earned more.
In the dump scenario, you are the right track all most but if you to be a regular trader you have to take initiate for long time holding some amount to get a huge pump. otherwise you missing some promising profit.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Loosing a million USD does not even raise my pulse. As far as I'm concerned I sill have all my money if I have all my bitcoin.
 Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Haven't lose anything yet since i'm for the long holding, and this price drop isn't really of any concern to me. I actually bought a couple of more btc just a while ago. Day traders are probably the ones that are losing quite a lot right now
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
im totally in hodling-mode and didnt sell any coin, but my portfolio went down around -800€ - but nevermind, all my coins are from profit and im only trading these. as well i bought some more coins after the dump from saved profitfiat and now its time to wait!  Roll Eyes Grin
Of course if that amount is from profits you earned in past time, you do not need to care.
But be a trader, you should have a look about this loss and reseach the reason make loss this money, it will useful for the road growth in trading of you.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I lost total 45% my balance in 4 months, some stupid lossing price of bitcoin and altcoins are talking away . Haizzz
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Not a single Satoshi. I am a day trader. I always trade for profit. Today I eaned .015 BTC. Although Bitcoin price is so low, if Bitcoin price were so high, So I earned more.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
See topic title.

Me personally, a couple thousand $.  Sad

I lost investment including capital all a total of $500 last month because the investment site was a scam lesson learned. Today i focused in signature and twitter campaign with no investment but time consuming and i just hope that this time it will not be lost and wasted because to much effort and time are already invested and i may stop dreaming for bitcoin if this will happen.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
40k ripple at 0.4$. now with 0.2$ I lost total 8000$
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
im totally in hodling-mode and didnt sell any coin, but my portfolio went down around -800€ - but nevermind, all my coins are from profit and im only trading these. as well i bought some more coins after the dump from saved profitfiat and now its time to wait!  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
For me if the market is falling, it's an opportunity to buy more coins because if you believe that bitcoin rise again you still have your profits and gain more unless you sell it during low price for sure it's a loss.

As much as possible I never used my emotion when it comes to trading  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Looking at the market prices I know that if I converted into fiat now, I will definitely lost half of my profit. I still have faith that bitcoin would recover again just like what happened before. I am not sure but maybe the cause of bitcoin's dump is the bitcoin ban of China. I hope not.

If bitcoin would continue to go down I will not panic. I will hold my bitcoin and wait for the price hike again.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
I never put any of my own money into bitcoin, so technically I am always in profit. However, just going off the past week I've "lost" about 400$ worth of USD from market fluctuations. It's really not much of an issue for me, I'm positive Bitcoin will rebound after people realize that China banning it is not the end of the world. I don't think it'll be able to reach 5000$ again very quickly, but it will definitely stabilize soon.
Pages:
Jump to: