Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you lost today, including profits. - page 5. (Read 3317 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
I was going to lose some today but since I just played with BTC, am actually in profit. If I had put some in altcoins then I would have definitely lost in the panic as well as fluctuations. Some of the altcoins touched all time low. Interesting to see that more people are interested in ICO's and they may get a huge return in upcoming months.
It is quite unpredictable to tell if we would experience loss in terms of our tradings in bitcoin. Because for me it is important to know and to analyze the price of bitcoin so we could avoid unwanted loss specifically on holding in bitcoin. And for altcoin it just the same on how we are going to deal with our bitcoins that could be good if we are going to set tradings and  target price to know the probable causes of your transactions.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10

What kind of "lost" you talking about??

BTC prove new benchmark "bottom" $4000... it"s historical high...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
I don't trade more frequently but I have some investment in Bitcoin and altcoins. My portfolio is showing a loss of nearly 10% but yes, it was expected and I am going to accumulate further considering long term speculative gains. I am aware of the crypto markets and its wild behaviour so I am investing slowly and I can bear the loss up to 60% to 70% for my portfolio as I did the research focused on the long term market environment.

Perfect investing pattern, only if you invest this way of split and invest now you are able to invest more in this dip and average your investment price so that next pump of price you will be in profit very soon. Only the shitcoins where Chinese were involved will get dead other good altcoin will pump back to high price in some time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Well, from $3000 back to $182  Cry Cry Cry

I want to hang myself AF.

I am going on a vacation and will be back in 2 weeks. fuck bitcoin.

How's that even possible you almost lost 95% of your money and that's not possible because most alts fell by max 25% unless you invested in some shitcoin well that's kind of your fault.

Regarding the thread i lost around $400 i wouldn't mind this as i was aware something like this is going to happen but i didn't want to sell it because it was invested on crypto games bankroll and this is crypto world the more we hold the more profit
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I don't trade more frequently but I have some investment in Bitcoin and altcoins. My portfolio is showing a loss of nearly 10% but yes, it was expected and I am going to accumulate further considering long term speculative gains. I am aware of the crypto markets and its wild behaviour so I am investing slowly and I can bear the loss up to 60% to 70% for my portfolio as I did the research focused on the long term market environment.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Be patient, everything goes down, will goes up Smiley
Activity: 126
See topic title.

Me personally, a couple thousand $.  Sad

You are not losing money but losing time in time unless you sell it to yourself that you will find it harder to lose when you sell a loss especially if you have no plans to revive your losses. it's good to do that you buy again at a lower price if you do not have the option to spend the market flow for your losses. do not worry about returning the price to the highest and then repeating it especially bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Well, from $3000 back to $182  Cry Cry Cry

How's on earth did you do that? :|

In 3 months...
Well, from $3000 back to $182  Cry Cry Cry

How's on earth did you do that? :|
Activity: 266
Well, from $3000 back to $182  Cry Cry Cry

I lost 30% in QTUM, BCC and also XEM.
But waiting next few days. Let's see what's game going on?  Smiley
Activity: 35
See topic title.

The big question to ask yourself is WHY DID I LOSE MONEY TODAY?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
ALOT because golem became so low!  Sad
Activity: 126
in this 2 week period I have lost about 0.04 BTC from XRP and 0.1 BTC from REX and about 0.05 btc from IXT
And for anymore tokens I have just hold them
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and Altcoin prices are all down now.
most of my funds are in altcoin.
XEL = 30% and TKN = 50%
if sell it now i got a loss of about $ 2000.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
why would you lost it ?
are you using leverage ? or just a normal trade ?
you're only lose it if you buy it high and sell it low,if you do not do that you will not lose anything.
it's a normal cycle in my view,because we will see another bull run a month before another hardfork and chain split.
i don't anything from this down trend at the moment,and do not use leverage right now because we will see $4000 soon.
or at worst we will see sub $4000,but it will get pump again in the next 2 weeks or week.

it's not surprise dump,
everything is calculated by them my friend,we have been pumped so hard for a month or around that time.
so it's not really surprising for us to see something like this.
and iam sure we will see another ATH this month or next month.
just be ready to buy as much as you can in the bottom and hold it tightly
Activity: 476
See topic title.

if in a total of a few days I have suffered a loss of $1000 because the price is suddenly dump not just 1 coin only but all this coin is a nightmare for me during life.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
See topic title.

I will put it this way.

If i cash out everything, meaning turn to fiat, i would be around couple of big $k in total loss (more or less).

But since i wont do that, due to obvious reason, will wait for more appropriate time. But I wonder if i'll ever sell.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Not much. I think i bought at the lowest price, but after that the price still continue to down.
luckily i set some capital backup. i still have some money, so i can buy at the dip. More down, more good
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Not selling either, but if i would sell...
Pages:
Jump to: