Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you lost today, including profits. - page 6. (Read 3317 times)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Not a single buck Smiley Smiley I am in loss today but I will lost my money when i sell them.But i am not going to sell my coin right now.I will hold them untill it raised again.There are no los in crypto until you dump or sell your coin in a low price.I never support it.I dont need quick money.I like to hold coin and earn some good money investing my noney and time.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
Most altcoins today are in red mode--dump mode so i didn't sell anything although i have three altcoins i invested in and plans to harvest them in a

few months or if a major pump happens. today i just bought a few coins and might bought a few more if it continues to dump since its one of my

strategies to only bought as much as possible during dump and only sell during pump. so yeah no profits nor lost today, for now lol
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I was going to lose some today but since I just played with BTC, am actually in profit. If I had put some in altcoins then I would have definitely lost in the panic as well as fluctuations. Some of the altcoins touched all time low. Interesting to see that more people are interested in ICO's and they may get a huge return in upcoming months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
See topic title.

Me personally, a couple thousand $.  Sad

That's not the way to think about your investment and trades. This is not a loss but an opportunity to get more investment for us. Think about the price going down today is nothing but a chance to get more coins. A smart person would choose this option because they know that the price is just dependent upon current situation if market and news in the world.

It will disperse soon in the future and the price will start increasing again. You will get your today's loss covered as well as if you put some bucks in then profit on top of it.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
See topic title.

For me it's 0.3 bitcoin plus 1 ether plus 100 usdt. Total loss is around 1500-1600 usd. I don't know how to get them back again. I'll chase all of the trade opportunities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
See topic title.

Pages:
Jump to: