Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 12. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 11, 2020, 09:49:26 PM
for that, don't make bounty your main job because the current bounty is really not as promising as it used to be. honestly during the last year i didn't get anything, but i was just lucky because i have a real job so i can still survive during the pandemic
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
July 24, 2020, 11:36:34 AM
Airdrops where rubbish and don't want my time because I lost all the opportunity I had because of my chase to airdrops. For those who still think about this scamming airdrops should have another think of looking for a legitimate means of earning.  Don't waste your time for airdrops as nothing good can't be out on a long-term. Even the regular bounties don't pay any longer because of scams around the industry.
not all bounty and airdrop campaigns don't pay. I followed both but not all. I didn't participate much in this year's campaign, so I didn't get much. if your thoughts are big results, then don't expect it from a prize or airdrop campaign. trade or investor.
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
July 24, 2020, 11:26:38 AM
I earned a lot from Airdrops in 2017 and 2018 over a thousand dollar on 2018 alone thanks to referral campaigns, I never knew one can make reasonable money from promoting projects on this forum at that time, Airdrop was the only biggest way to earn free tokens and coins at that time
If I genuinely wanna talk then I hadn't earned a single penny from airdrops. I did certain airdrops but never got the luck to get some money throughout it. After that, I never participate in any airdrops and tend my focus to bounty campaigns and it has helped me a lot in managing my finances.
Airdrops where rubbish and don't want my time because I lost all the opportunity I had because of my chase to airdrops. For those who still think about this scamming airdrops should have another think of looking for a legitimate means of earning.  Don't waste your time for airdrops as nothing good can't be out on a long-term. Even the regular bounties don't pay any longer because of scams around the industry.
Activity: 669
July 24, 2020, 11:17:44 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
this year I really haven't been able to get a prize from the bounty, I also just joined the bounty in this pandemic,
because before I was still sick, many people expected that the bounty could give a big reward including me
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 24, 2020, 09:54:09 AM
I trade on exchange sometimes, enough to buy food and pay for electricity and Internet, it suits me.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
July 24, 2020, 09:40:50 AM
I've made a few dollars from airdrop, like stellers, blockchain, and so on. but, it is very difficult to calculate it every year. even this year I got an airdrop from one of the exchanges, although not much. Well, it's just that, calculating all the profits that I calculate right now is quite difficult because I'm the type of person who doesn't count the professions that I get. but it seems like I have to change that.
I think you get quite a lot from airdrop if you participate in many airdrop campaigns. but this year there wasn't much money from the airdrop campaign. indeed there is money but it is not a large amount.

I did not participate in the airdrop campaign. I only joined bounty and daily trading campaigns. from the bounty itself, this year is very little. I get more from daily trading that I do at binance.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
July 24, 2020, 09:34:56 AM
I earned a lot from Airdrops in 2017 and 2018 over a thousand dollar on 2018 alone thanks to referral campaigns, I never knew one can make reasonable money from promoting projects on this forum at that time, Airdrop was the only biggest way to earn free tokens and coins at that time
If I genuinely wanna talk then I hadn't earned a single penny from airdrops. I did certain airdrops but never got the luck to get some money throughout it. After that, I never participate in any airdrops and tend my focus to bounty campaigns and it has helped me a lot in managing my finances.
I've made a few dollars from airdrop, like stellers, blockchain, and so on. but, it is very difficult to calculate it every year. even this year I got an airdrop from one of the exchanges, although not much. Well, it's just that, calculating all the profits that I calculate right now is quite difficult because I'm the type of person who doesn't count the professions that I get. but it seems like I have to change that.
Activity: 449
swordking
July 24, 2020, 08:42:10 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
June 30, 2020, 02:18:57 PM
Yes, but now you will never find airdrops like that. There are currently too few good airdrops and they don't have the big budget they used to be. I hope the altcoin market can grow again and make the bounty and airdrop possible just like before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
June 30, 2020, 12:47:32 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
June 30, 2020, 12:42:48 PM
since July 2018 I no longer joined bounty because at that time too many bounties did not pay so for 2019 I did not get any income, for now in 2020 I am trying to re-join the bounty and hope that in 1 year I can get at least half of $ 1000
As far as I can see, 2018 and 2019 are still a lot better than 2020. This year I didn't see any good and quality bounty. And the budget of bounty is also very low, from the beginning of 2020 until now, I cannot find a really good project to join.
I see you're promoting a campaign paying with ETH. Obviously it is one of the good campaigns at the moment. But one reason I don't like is that they don't limit their participation, it will make their campaign a lot of spammers and people will only get 1-2 $ when the bounty ends.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1327
June 30, 2020, 12:17:34 PM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Last year was amazing with a lot of good airdrops. Like the XLM and FUZE airdrop. I invested 50% of the coins earned in cloud mining and after 5 months I'm in GAIN. The other 50% i did good gains investing in some altcoins, more or less x3 or x4. In total 4k in 2 years with not big investments
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
June 30, 2020, 12:05:17 PM
since July 2018 I no longer joined bounty because at that time too many bounties did not pay so for 2019 I did not get any income, for now in 2020 I am trying to re-join the bounty and hope that in 1 year I can get at least half of $ 1000
As far as I can see, 2018 and 2019 are still a lot better than 2020. This year I didn't see any good and quality bounty. And the budget of bounty is also very low, from the beginning of 2020 until now, I cannot find a really good project to join.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
June 30, 2020, 12:02:09 PM
I really admire those who make good money. A year they can earn a billion. Sometimes I wonder how much money I can make a year? Actually this year I have not earned much. I am currently participating in bonus campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
June 30, 2020, 10:14:22 AM
It is hard to believe that it is possible to earn over $1000 from a single bounty. Participating only in signature campaign wont bring that much. Perhaps Legendary accounts can get this much (if we are talking about bounties that pays in tokens or coins, but not btc). Maybe this can achieved doing social media bounty campaigns parallel.
Its not possible if you are part of the chipmixer campaign thay pays a lot. Also bounty in altcoin section are good before during the bull run, some even member ranks earned more than 1k$ during that time but right now its rarely to earn those funds from altcoins cause the budget now is decreased. Maybe if your lucky to join those campaign in the past that have been revived today like for example coti. I cant recall how much Ive earned but not so big compared to other users.

Chipmixer is an extraordinary campaign and it is hard to get there. I would say that most of the forum members, that wear signature to earn wont ever get in there.
Also, If you havent noticed, I've said that it is impossible to get $1000 from bounty that pays in tokens and coin, but do not pay in BTC. Campaigns that pay in bitcoin are different. For example a person with your rank in your current campaign (Bestchange) can get $1000 in 15 week. That is less than 4 months.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
June 30, 2020, 09:25:36 AM
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 30, 2020, 09:00:35 AM
I never computed all of my earnings in a bounty campaign because I've already sold most of the coins that I received. But I assume it is only in a small amount of profit like $320 because I don't usually get accepted in a signature campaign due to my low-rank account back in the days until now.
Sadly yes I am also like you, i cant joined campaign with good payment because of my rank but its oke i can still earning in other section like articles, social media or many more. But now you got more higher rank. At this time really hard to find project with good payment, even they listed on exchange but price dumped so hard.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 30, 2020, 09:00:21 AM

Forget about earning $1,000 per year.... I know a few guys who earned almost that much from a single project. A few examples are bounties from successful projects such as Algory and Traxia. However, that was in 2017. Nowadays you can consider yourself lucky, if you get paid even $10 from a campaign. My biggest reward from a single campaign is around $100, which I received in 2018.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 30, 2020, 08:56:26 AM
For this year I am not very clear because I don't pay too much attention to the my portfolio but I think it is much better than in 2019 where almost all projects ended in failure. So sad for who those cant earning much for their daily life because of pandemic.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 30, 2020, 08:32:10 AM
It is hard to believe that it is possible to earn over $1000 from a single bounty. Participating only in signature campaign wont bring that much. Perhaps Legendary accounts can get this much (if we are talking about bounties that pays in tokens or coins, but not btc). Maybe this can achieved doing social media bounty campaigns parallel.
Its not possible if you are part of the chipmixer campaign thay pays a lot. Also bounty in altcoin section are good before during the bull run, some even member ranks earned more than 1k$ during that time but right now its rarely to earn those funds from altcoins cause the budget now is decreased. Maybe if your lucky to join those campaign in the past that have been revived today like for example coti. I cant recall how much Ive earned but not so big compared to other users.
Pages:
Jump to: