Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 21. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Me not being a trader and looking to invest projects which are gonna be good over the long term I haven't earned any amount yet for the past year . I hope it changes in 3 to 5 years .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
No one knows how much income the members get in this forum for one year, if viewed from the projects they participate in, (it's an individual secret), we have no right to find out someone's wealth.

If you talk about a particular individual's wallet being empty and not getting anything during a pandemic it's just luck for each individual.

The answer is easy.
Example;

If you open a business/business but in one year it did not work or make money/profit, aka bankrupt, it's your risk in running your business, open a business in the coming year and improve good and professional strategies, next year you will get good results.
I kinda remembered the thread asking the same question long time ago.
Claiming they did around 3 digits per project. Not sure if it just random numbers they throw at the posts but it seems hard to get that amount even in one project.
Can't imagine how stressful bounties would be if you worked in it for a year without stopping.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
Mostly I was involved in the bounty. Therefore, as you might guess, my earnings were not very large. I have practically earned nothing. But now I will study trade. This is the only direction that continues to be profitable always.
this year the bounty is indeed not profitable, there are a lot of projects that fail, I myself this year I still produce a little from the bounty because they always postpone payments and some even delay for 1 year, maybe I will look for other alternatives to make money
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
It is hard to keep such records, but i have not earned so much this year, i have enrolled only in the gold blogs for months now and perhaps i can assume towards 100 dollars has been earned so far.

How much have you earned? remember the ratio will be against the no of projects joined and time spent promoting such project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
It is just secret and l don't think most of them don't want to say about earning them. That is why it is not astute sharing own earning on the forum. But we can realize by the rank of members about their earning. Some of the members have earned in 2017, but it is not the same as last year. No doubt the last year was not a more profitable year as expected. 

200$ to 300$ ? Can't really remember the actual number but the experience was so bad and frustrating, still many bounty projects became successful and profitable for bounty hunters in 2019, I missed lots of them good projects in that year
If you only earn $ 200-300 in this market, how can you live with that money? Do you have any other sources of income from outside?
$300 is quite a good amount for some countries in East Asia countries. Look at the wages of the mentioned group of countries, you will get the whole picture if pay attention enough. Monthly salary is around $60 on some third world countries, Google can help you in this matter. Maybe the Opponent takes this money as a form of passive income, who knows?
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
Mostly I was involved in the bounty. Therefore, as you might guess, my earnings were not very large. I have practically earned nothing. But now I will study trade. This is the only direction that continues to be profitable always.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
I gave earned from Cryptocurrency what my offline salary couldn't pay me and fact is, I can't even calculate all my earnings from Cryptocurrency but I would say I am impressed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Little earning during this year but is not ended and still have about six months later to recovery and get more in bitcoin and altcoin world, I will try many way how to earn much money from crypto with trading, joining bounty campaign and keep participating with airdrop project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
This year from the world of cryptocurrency from trading and from the bounty campaign or airdrop can no longer be used as an economic support for me because the results I get from here are very different from last year which can still get a lot of money and can be used as an economic support whereas for now it cannot like that again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
Sad to say, I can't make earned a lot of dollar last year. Because most of the projects failed, were scammed or were worthless. Last year I did most of the social media campaigns. It is not possible to earn that much by social media campaign. I just earned 400 to 500 dollars.  
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
Not really much for me, last year, I wasn't too opportuned to get into good project, some bounties did not not pay or are yet to pay,so much excuses, ,but some folks were lucky and made some huge cash, this year I'm going to try to achieve something good,that means more involvement.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
I can't even count because the journey hasnt  been cool.  So many delayed and neglected payment. Others are just little little payment. I have accepted it that this season is a trying times. I believe we will overcome it and start earning good when the market stabilizes for uptrend and new projects.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
Last year was indeed cool, was able to get into some cool bounties that paid high reward,one of such was tokoin VIP bounty, though stressful but very rewarding, some other projects also added some few dollars to someone pocket. Hope for the best this year and I'm beginning to see that this second quarter looks like it's going to be good.
Activity: 983
Lucky those hunters if they earned $1000+ in the last year from the bounties. Mine I just earned a little, 2019 was not good bounties that I joined but it's okay, hoping many good bounties this year.
Yes, but this year there hasn't been a lot of good bounties either, so getting $ 1000 from the bounty seems to be a little difficult for all hunters, except for the hunters who are always active in trading in the crypto market.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Some of my friends who are so active in social media campaigns and with a good rank herein Bitcointalk cannot get past $1000, gone are the glory days of the bounty campaign, you cannot even expect to earn from bounty campaigns you are participating because some of them are either scam or failed projects, you are lucky if you stumble a good one.
Activity: 1358
Lucky those hunters if they earned $1000+ in the last year from the bounties. Mine I just earned a little, 2019 was not good bounties that I joined but it's okay, hoping many good bounties this year.
Activity: 322
200$ to 300$ ? Can't really remember the actual number but the experience was so bad and frustrating, still many bounty projects became successful and profitable for bounty hunters in 2019, I missed lots of them good projects in that year
If you only earn $ 200-300 in this market, how can you live with that money? Do you have any other sources of income from outside?
No one can live with 300$ in a single year, I belief the guy must have another source of income, it's really not easily to live alone on money from bounties, better to get per time jobs, they are way better now, I just start bounties and most I've promoted haven't turn out good yet, I reserve my comment about this for the future
Activity: 531
Activity: 490
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I've earned only very few dollars since 2019 and that isn't encouraging at all but whenever I came across a project that looks good enough I don't know how to take my eye off that's why I'm still here promoting projects, im just hoping that this year won't go in vain like 2019
Pages:
Jump to: