Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 18. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
June 05, 2020, 01:29:28 AM
Last year i think i withdrawing total around $2,000-$3,500 for working only on bounty campaign (I prefer short campaign and payment with altcoin) and for trading not really much since i didn't mainly do that, maybe only $200-$300 for previous year, This year not really sure because this pandemic was really affecting on every sector.
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
June 05, 2020, 01:28:01 AM
This year I am also ashamed of my current income because very few good projects let me work during this time. Recent bounty campaigns only help you to earn a small amount of money and are often listed at very poor liquidity exchanges. Hopefully, in the next few years, things will get better, and the crypto market will return to the bull run because I'm sure time will attract a lot of new investors, and bounty hunters will benefit.
Yeah you are right, not only earning from bounty which very far from expectation, but also the results of investing in several ICO projects on the last year really make me stress Cry
Many project were closed, stuck, pending and end up being scam because of several reason, including because of pandemic too. But as we know if everything always have a risk, Hopefully, in the next years everythings will get better
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
June 05, 2020, 01:12:27 AM
Income from the bounty for one year did not exceed $ 200 because some of the projects I participated in did not pay and those who paid had very cheap prices. honestly I prefer trading because I get more money from there
I think you can make more money from bounty with your current account. If you work hard and choose projects, I believe that every year you can earn more than $ 1000 from bounty. And just as you said, trading will undoubtedly bring more profit. But you need a lot of experience to be able to profit from trading
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
June 04, 2020, 11:40:06 PM
Income from the bounty for one year did not exceed $ 200 because some of the projects I participated in did not pay and those who paid had very cheap prices. honestly I prefer trading because I get more money from there
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 04, 2020, 11:01:55 PM
it's a little embarrassing to write down my income figures here.   Grin
this year i am still not satisfied with what i got, maybe because i lost money several times because i chose the wrong project  Cry Cry.

however, i am very determined to make more money than last year. there is still time to gather more. i hope this time i succeed.
This year I am also ashamed of my current income because very few good projects let me work during this time. Recent bounty campaigns only help you to earn a small amount of money and are often listed at very poor liquidity exchanges. Hopefully, in the next few years, things will get better, and the crypto market will return to the bull run because I'm sure time will attract a lot of new investors, and bounty hunters will benefit.
Activity: 910
June 04, 2020, 10:01:37 PM
it's a little embarrassing to write down my income figures here.   Grin
this year i am still not satisfied with what i got, maybe because i lost money several times because i chose the wrong project  Cry Cry.

however, i am very determined to make more money than last year. there is still time to gather more. i hope this time i succeed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
June 04, 2020, 09:22:16 PM
With only masternodes, an annual return of about $4500 is made from DIVI, Dash, Phore. Staking DIVI and Digibyte gives about $45 and $35 each month respectively. You can visit the diviproject.org official website for further information concerning its 5 tier masternode system and staking. Check MyCointainer if you do not have 24/7 internet and electricity source. Or perhaps a good VPS will do the trick.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
June 04, 2020, 08:55:34 PM
if we talk about earnings from bounty campaigns over the past year, I have earned about 3-4 thousand dollars and many coins are not even traded on exchanges yet, but they are developing inside the project. the most important thing is to choose the right projects and take part in them on time
That's a lot of income, because there are rarely people who get a lot from the results of the bounty, I myself may only be $ 1k from the bounty, because I do other things besides hunting bounties and airdrops, and there are some coins that still haven't entered the market until now
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
June 04, 2020, 07:58:59 PM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Now people struggle on facing pandemic period.  Because it made people stuck and disable to earn money for their life. Bounty hunters will chase every opportunity with good/high rewards to fulfill what they need.  
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
June 04, 2020, 07:50:06 PM
if we talk about earnings from bounty campaigns over the past year, I have earned about 3-4 thousand dollars and many coins are not even traded on exchanges yet, but they are developing inside the project. the most important thing is to choose the right projects and take part in them on time

Wow that must be really great and it sounds really nice... BTW, are you a Bm? Cause for the last 1 years now, bounties have hardly pay up and the onces that paid up on this forum canbe counted... So you making around $3-4k since june last year from just bounty hunty really makes me curious. What i've earned from jume of last year is nothing to write home about. Congratulations BTW
Activity: 630
June 04, 2020, 07:40:27 PM
That's quite a lot, in the middle of the drama and many bounty campaigns that don't pay fairly. Whatever it is, we must thank it. Even though it is difficult, I still try to choose a potential project, even though it is currently not valuable, I have hope that it will be my savings and someday I can get a good price.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 04, 2020, 04:15:36 PM
Activity: 616
June 04, 2020, 01:11:47 PM
 Personally, this whole situation did not affect me in any way.Previously, I could not earn much on the bounty, but now even more so... I don’t know why this happens, maybe I’m just unlucky.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
June 04, 2020, 01:08:48 PM
During this one year I still experience losses from Altcoin and I still hold it until the altcoin season comes,
and hopefully the coins that I hold can return to a higher price, to be honest I am disappointed
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
June 04, 2020, 12:37:01 PM
You can see that the full member does not earn as high as the other ranks on the forum. Higher level members on this forum should provide their testimony on this issue.
Yes you are right, the higher rank members are paid twice or three times more than the low rank members and it is actually a good way to stop spam posts, because if the payment would have been the same then people would have created numerous new accounts made for the sole purpose of draining the signature Campaign or bounty campaign funds dry and also that the established members are better in doing jobs than the newly registered ones.
Activity: 301
June 04, 2020, 11:57:58 AM
You can see that the full member does not earn as high as the other ranks on the forum. Higher level members on this forum should provide their testimony on this issue.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
June 04, 2020, 10:25:00 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

The last one year was not good for bounty hunters. As a bounty hunter, i have able to cash out only $1000 from bounty. This is too small payment compared to work. As a trader, i am success. If i didn't trade, i would stop bounty. Earning from bounty is not satisfactory but trade is the real way of income from crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 04, 2020, 10:00:50 AM

I actually bought one of those on eBay a few years back, for the novelty. I've just had a quick look, and they are now going for less than I paid. Shows what you get from trusting in fiat... Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 04, 2020, 07:51:49 AM
It's too hard to make any money this year. I am trading and participating in bounty, but until now I still do not make too much money from them. The current market is not as good as previous years, and if you can make $ 10,000 in a year, you have been successful in this market.
In trading platform we earn good profit in all time. But we must carefully analyse and pic the perfect coin in crypto platform. Because crypto is always volatile platform so active traders only make profit. My suggestion If you like to invest in trading you must active in some trading groups and Bitcointalk. This year we are see some different virus issues in world economy so some peoples are not concentrate in previous days, But again all are participate the trading so it will be going to moon again.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 04, 2020, 07:48:14 AM
I am lucky because i joined a bounty campaign last year and just get payment this year exactly now that we suffered from covid19 pandemic. It is really a great help for me and for my family in this very hard situation. But i know that not every year i can earn bigger amount from bounty becausr i only have a member account. But i was so thankful to God because of my small account.
Pages:
Jump to: