Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 20. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Last year, I cashed out 1 million dollars  Grin.
Don't think anyone will tell you that. They don't pay tax or anything. Payment can never be stable
Oh! Did you earn $ 1 million by participating in bounty? Or are you involved in trading to make more profit? It's amazing to see you making a lot of money in the past year
Earning $1 million from bounty campaigns is hard, and he's definitely good. I think the crypto market always creates a lot of new investment opportunities for you if you have a strategy, and of course the luck factor will determine everything. Personally, I am not like that, and I only have enough money to maintain my current life for a short time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Don't think anyone will tell you that. They don't pay tax or anything. Payment can never be stable
Oh! Did you earn $ 1 million by participating in bounty? Or are you involved in trading to make more profit? It's amazing to see you making a lot of money in the past year
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
I've earned alot and lose alot too, I don't need to say the exact amount but even after Earning that big amount I end up losing the money to a altcoin in the name of FOMO, I should have been satisfied with what I had, it's very easy to lose money in this space
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Those years of making lots of money have been left far away. Earning more than 10 thousand dollars is great for me. Now, I know that I calculate my income every year, even more in the cryptocurrency world, because every day we need to check prices and focus on the assets we have at one time. certain points. Considering the fact that good bonuses are now hard to get.
True! For people who do bounty, it's even harder. There are too many scam projects that don't rewards its users. Holders nowaday also feels hard to make a large portion of profit since there are not many great-potential-profit coin listed on the exchange market. Traders can feel a little bit easier however in order to have great profit, you have to be a very good traders. Overall, it's not as easy peasy as before.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
Well no one will tell you the exact amount of money that he earned especially in a forum
But speaking of bounties they have become harder to earn from especially in the conditions that we are witnessing
Activity: 1210
in one last year I only got a prize of $ 400 and that's not so bad than not getting a penny. and in these years I have not yet received a commensurate reward, there have been many scam-ending projects, the prize hunter has not been paid, the tokens have not been distributed, and in the last time I joined the GMAO project but the tokens have not yet been listed on the exchange.
Activity: 318
Those years of making lots of money have been left far away. Earning more than 10 thousand dollars is great for me. Now, I know that I calculate my income every year, even more in the cryptocurrency world, because every day we need to check prices and focus on the assets we have at one time. certain points. Considering the fact that good bonuses are now hard to get.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I haven't mention you because i was left bounty program almost 8-9 month before. Although i start work and we'll see in this year i hope i will earn something. If i will Around $1k in this year so be nice to me.

The only option to get $1k is one year is to participate in signature campaign with payment in bitcoin and how that bitcoin price will rise.
So far there are several campaigns that allow to participate with your rank.

I think it is impossible to earn $1k with regular bounties. How much can you get in signature campaign? Lucky if you get $100-200 for 2-3 months campaign. Plus you will get $10-20 for each social media. I'm not speaking that each month there are less campaigns, which tokens will be listed in a quarter.
I don't agree with you, Because I had make $1k with the the help of regular  bounties. Last year with the help of Go with me bounty campaign I make over $1k. I think some of the bounties really have high potential to grow tremendously in a certain time phase because people found scope in it. Also signature campaign is key source to make money but some of the bounties with really good concepts would be really helpful to earn adequate amount of money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Anyone can't tell right information whom was participated in altcoins campaign. We are holding this altcoins for next year until bullrun comes. BTC payment hunters can easily tell the right information. But I think this is not part of altcoins discussion related. Here this question is also related to our privacy. I don't think you can get inspiration from other users.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Like I'm going to tell you the truth. Wink There's no right answer here.

I'm going to gve you a few and you choose the most accurate in your opinion:
-100 million USD
-1 million USD
-100 thousand USD
-10 thousand USD
-1000 USD

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
I earned higher by this time last year that this year but I really do hope things would come back normal in due time probably after coronavirus when everyone would start back their daily and normal activities. Without rest of mind one won't be able to trade. I know some that lost their loved ones during this pandemic and how painful it is but after this great river we shall bounce back stronger.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Other than bitcoin paying signature campaigns, there are some good campaigns in bounties section in 2019 which even paid few hundred dollars per month in listed currencies, other than these most of the traders ended up paying nothing from their bounty team.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
I haven't mention you because i was left bounty program almost 8-9 month before. Although i start work and we'll see in this year i hope i will earn something. If i will Around $1k in this year so be nice to me.

The only option to get $1k is one year is to participate in signature campaign with payment in bitcoin and how that bitcoin price will rise.

I think it is impossible to earn $1k with regular bounties. How much can you get in signature campaign? Lucky if you get $100-200 for 2-3 months campaign. Plus you will get $10-20 for each social media. I'm not speaking that each month there are less campaigns, which tokens will be listed in a quarter.

Yes, it is possible, but that works better for someone ith higher rank. Also, not many can hold BTC for that long, not when they see the price coming down again, which always make them to panic sell. Only those who believe in its potential would hold.
Also, with the BTC earned, since it can be traded directly on exchnage, some people use it to trade, ti earn more and that can make earning above $1000 to be possible.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207

Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I can't count alone🤑🤑
will anyone help me???😂😂😂

Activity: 394
Merit: 14
I haven't monitored how much I have earned for a year, but I think as time goes by earning through bounties is not as easy as it was during 2017.  I was busy in my real-time job and was not able to join some of the good bounties and missed my chance.
I think you didn't miss anything because in most cases the payment was either too low or it wasn't at all.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
I haven't monitored how much I have earned for a year, but I think as time goes by earning through bounties is not as easy as it was during 2017.  I was busy in my real-time job and was not able to join some of the good bounties and missed my chance.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Not that much. Around $4k returns or smth like that. Was not wise enough and invested in some worthless coins that caused to lose some cash.
Pages:
Jump to: