Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 26. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 29, 2020, 05:59:01 AM
i made 300$+ last year by just participating one bounty campaign and that campaign lasted like 2 or 3 months.
You are really lucky, in 2019 I participated in a lot of bounty but no bounty really succeeded. There are a few bounty listed at the exchange but its price collapsed too many times and I only get a few $ after completing their 3 month campaign
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 29, 2020, 04:15:51 AM
What a question this is! Grin No one will say the exact amount of earning IMO Smiley All will skip the answer by jocking. Most of the people here mainly the bounty hunters were earning in 2017. And Last year was the worst year in the crypto. So if we calculate our earning (except some high quality trusted member) then the result will give us nothing but a sock.  Grin

why not  ? nothing wrong on saying if how much you have earn for one year   . you can just calculate or put an estimation to how much you think is the closest amount you have earned if your not really sure   .  what i only dont understand is why there are people that put jokes answers    . not funny at all because the op ask a serious question  .  last year can be a bad year depending on your performance but if you are good at finding ways to earn you can always say that you earn good enough
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
April 29, 2020, 04:04:35 AM
What a question this is! Grin No one will say the exact amount of earning IMO Smiley All will skip the answer by jocking. Most of the people here mainly the bounty hunters were earning in 2017. And Last year was the worst year in the crypto. So if we calculate our earning (except some high quality trusted member) then the result will give us nothing but a sock.  Grin
It's unlikely that someone will answer frankly here. I, as a woman who wants to feel protected and independent and not ask my husband for money for pins, had enough and now have enough profit from cryptocurrency.))
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 29, 2020, 02:32:04 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Of course this is based on hierarchy. Those higher rank will have a huge advantage over the lower rank. Im not sure if I made over a 1k usd on a year. I remember last year almost all I joined campaign were unsuccesful so I guess I did really not earned that much. Maybe this year when got lucky and if my signature campaign lasted a year I could earned it. When joining btc campaign there are chances you to earn huge money cause we know how big btc could increase. But I will pass on social media as many people are joining this one and the rewards becomes smaller. For all newbie and lower rank just push your posting and make quality one to reach higher rank and chance to join potential campaign. Once you become a full member you can earn already a good bucks on this and just continue until you reach even senior to hero rank.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
April 29, 2020, 01:48:58 AM
This is a tough question for someone like myself who haven't make a reasonable amount from bounties since 2019 until now, I did make 300$ from Airdrops and that's that, no more, I have few bounties that haven't pay yet, I really don't want to think about it cos it's not encouraging
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
April 29, 2020, 01:00:05 AM
i made 300$+ last year by just participating one bounty campaign and that campaign lasted like 2 or 3 months.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 28, 2020, 02:30:41 AM
In 2019 I didn't join too much bounty. And I remember that I made more than $ 200 from a bounty that is TEMTUM. I also made some profit from trading, but it was not really significant. Hopefully this year I will get something bigger
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
April 28, 2020, 02:29:15 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Mine earning so far is not the same I got way back 2017, to get profit at the moment or at the present time now is very difficult to gain in different bounty campaign, the only way for us to get profit is to proceed in trading in bitcoin or crypto in the market. In these methods we can earn anytime we want if we know the proper procedure unto it.
Activity: 334
April 28, 2020, 02:19:03 AM
About $ 300 for bounty, and quite a lot of losses for trading. In 2019 I was unlucky because the altcoins I bought and held kept going down. It made my budget drop a lot and not be as profitable as many others
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 27, 2020, 11:40:32 PM
I probably earned 1 million satoshi last year which is really low because i kept falling for scam bounties,  that's just from bounty campaign alone. I didn't strictly joined bounty campaign last year i was able to join two signature campaign last year which i made an okay amount after that i took a break from doing bounties and stuff.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 27, 2020, 11:07:15 PM
Im not sure how much did I earned for one year but I remembered I almost earned past 1k USD. Yes it's hard to for lower rank to gain profits out of signature campaign but this is not a reason to give up. Bounty for the last two years is different than this time cause you can earned much before even your rank is member and full member on signature campaign and social task for campaign is also have nice pay. The day or era for bounty seems has come to a slow pace and we are lucky if we find good campaign this year that can pay big.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 27, 2020, 10:43:02 PM
The point is, if the project that is followed is good, it doesn't even cover the possibility of making more than $ 1k in one year, it can even reach $ 10k in a year. but if the project fails, even for $ 5- $ 10, not even get anything if everything fails.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 27, 2020, 10:24:06 PM
I cant estimate the amount I earn from the last one year. But I know its not that much since I only join in a social media bounty particularly in facebook.

Majority of bounties nowadays are just scam and you cant make money through it unless you find a good project to participate in.

Its better to join in a btc paying campaign to make sure your effort wont be wasted.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
April 27, 2020, 10:15:44 PM

Past one year is not really that good compared to the year 2017, 2018 my earning is not even half of what I'm earning now compared 2017 and 2018 even if I'm participating in much social marketing bounty, I guess the end of those projects are over now, some of these projects are just worth a penny this is the reason I prefer promoting sites like Bitvest.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
April 27, 2020, 10:14:48 PM
in the past 1 year or should i say 2019 ? last year the bounties are already faulty and thier  profit potential is not just high  as what we saw last three years ago but still better than nothing at all although there are scam bounties that will literaly give you nothing   .

the covid pandemic is a good example to use so that people will choose a legit bounty the next time because this crisis temporarily lay off workers from thier jobs and they are having a hard time if where to earn money or they are now on tight budget  .
I am also temporarily unemployed and have to depend on bounty campaigns to earn some money to sustain my life. It was a really tough time for me because I didn't know when the covid-19 would end. Of course, I still have a small amount of savings but only enough to sustain for a few months and if I run out of money I will have to find a way to survive in this world.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
April 27, 2020, 10:07:04 PM
As was mentioned above, coins that have value are not sending earned rewards to the bounty participants, rest of them do not have value and probably never will have. I am afraid that the ICO boom is over and bounty campaigns will follow the trend, so we, as bounty hunters will not have a job in the near future.  Cry
indirectly indeed ICO is not too attractive in the eyes of investors so there is no bounty campaign that is really promising, it is better to find work in the real world and do not depend on the bounty campaign or airdrop because it will never be able to provide guarantees for the economy you imagine if you have a job in the real world and can do bounty campaigns then your income will be even more.
Now the job as a bounty hunter is not as promising as before, now it is difficult to get a lot of results, from that we have to find work in the real world and make the bounty as your additional work to supplement income
too many shit project that make us didnt received money again from bounty campaign, mostly program prefer use marketing fund to pay listing fee in IEO in top exchange. if they provide , its amount very small and not worthed with participants amount. maybe working in real job will be good solution , but in current condition which is many company WFH and job provided none make our conditiion become more difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2020, 09:52:49 PM
As was mentioned above, coins that have value are not sending earned rewards to the bounty participants, rest of them do not have value and probably never will have. I am afraid that the ICO boom is over and bounty campaigns will follow the trend, so we, as bounty hunters will not have a job in the near future.  Cry
indirectly indeed ICO is not too attractive in the eyes of investors so there is no bounty campaign that is really promising, it is better to find work in the real world and do not depend on the bounty campaign or airdrop because it will never be able to provide guarantees for the economy you imagine if you have a job in the real world and can do bounty campaigns then your income will be even more.
Now the job as a bounty hunter is not as promising as before, now it is difficult to get a lot of results, from that we have to find work in the real world and make the bounty as your additional work to supplement income
Activity: 854
April 27, 2020, 05:51:01 PM

Considering the situation of things at this time, it is possible there might not be much to earn due to lots of reasons, part of which is that, bounty hunters are now being paid meagre amount. Well, a year from now, some bounty hunters could have made so much, including those with low ranks. However, it is not so common. I still have the hope that gradually those who are yet to make it are moving toward achieving that.
We all have our individual set goals when it comes to earning through bounty, but sometimes some changes occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 27, 2020, 05:08:14 PM
Income in a year (bounty) is privacy but I'm only telling the range..  I made (from bounty & airdrop) $ 1.5k - $ 2.5k in this 12 month, not too much, but I'm grateful.  my main income is in offline (I have a small business)..

snip..

Count them zeros and weep

wow..  if I look at the exchange rate with the cash I have (compared to my country's currency) then I'm a Billionaire in Zimbabwe  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
April 27, 2020, 04:49:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: