Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath? - page 7. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
The truth is?i lost nothing because until now my folio is intact,I didn't sell any of my coins when bloody market starts and updtp this day they are complete..

Remember that only the value is changing,but the volume stays the same.so as long as the coins is in our poseition wer losing nothing
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Actually there were also some other people who lost during bloodbath but I think the best way to do is to just keep holding especially that the coins that you have are those tops coins in which there is a big possibility that they will recover soon and double their value. You will not incurred losses if you will hold and be patience in waiting because ups and downs in crypto world is just normal. Me I actually didn't lose anything as I am into campaigns in which I am not investing any single penny from my pocket but the money that I got from bounty is the one I am putting into crypto investment as well but not that big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I lost about $700 USD during this bloodbath, but i won't say i already lost them, because i believe if i wait, i'm 100% sure that this will pass too, and all of my altcoins will rise and increase its value and price again soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
I've lost a little more than $ 100,000 since January 2018.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Another funny period here guys, in few days I lost 30% but it is ok, scince 90% of my wallet is now a single coin, lol!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Over fifty percent of my entire portfolio would be an accurate representation for how much I have lost during this bloodbath. I am still holding though because if anything I have learned in all of my years being in crypto, is that the only time you lose money is when you sell your coins for lower than you bought, so just holding the coins and waiting for the bull before selling again
Activity: 70
I have withdrawn all my money so luckily I havent lost any. But recently I came across these this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

BlockGrain’s Bounty worth a look http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
Well I'd say I lost a higher % than most, given the low volume now it shows most people cashed out already. I have hodled from the boom and until now during the crash, seeing all my potential profits vanish away into debt liabilities. I'm one of the few fools that refused to cash out during the crash. No point cashing out now, may as well let it ride. It's always comforting to meet a fellow HODLer in the same shoes as mine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Personally, I am guided by long-term investments, so I do not worry about the problems of temporary falling. I know that the trend will change and the coins will once again reach their previous highs.
Activity: 98
I am in a similar situation, I entered to crypto and invested in some coins at their pick, my portfolio is now 60% down, I have not sold anything either, waiting for the market to recover to make up my loses. I invested in ETH and LTC mainly as they were the best coins at the moment but after the crash the performance of these coins are bad and the price is way low. Nowadays I do not even check the price, I am just hoping that the market will turn around to recover my investment. Hodl is the only option I have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
I for one have never sold my coin during bloodbath, what I do is to forget the coin at the exchange and come back when the atmosphere is normal.  you need to understand that you only lose money when you sell. if you believe in the project, patience is all that is required and the market would be back. if you panic sell you lose your fund.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
My portfolio has lost 70% since January,unfortunately,but I am not selling and I am going to hold for a long time.Maybe this year we will see again bitcoin price at 19000$ and I will get a chance to get rid of it and save my money.
Activity: 294
I have in total lost over 60% of the value of my entire portfolio by January of this year. Yes, this is a huge amount, but at the same time a valuable experience, I am confident in correcting the situation.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
i have already lost about 60% ,but it's not considered a loss as i still HOLDING.market in this bearish trend for a long time now since this year and people are starting to need some cash so they sell which cause more RED market . i hope it recovers soon
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I haven't lost anything because I haven't sold anything. The only time that you lose money is when you sell your coins at a low price. But the value of my coins that I am holding have gone down a couple of thousands since the dip in january which is why I am still holding onto my coins, selling during the bear market is not an option and I am looking forward to the next bull
Activity: 490
Passion will lead to irreversible, well that is not sold. Now you only have one strategy hoping that by the end of the year he will return to the price of last year, to reduce the losses a little. We all lost, I'm sure more than half of all investments.
Activity: 22
Well, I am affected and during this crypto bloodbath I am as well down as 65%. But just don't panic sell , the "bloodbath" affects all the coins. So just hold for the time being because it will go up for sure.
Activity: 21
Many investors feel like this , loosing at the same way it is not your end, may be time will come sacrifice now and then gain for tomorrow, that is simly quote that i shared.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
I have the feeling the bloodbath is not even over yet...April might have been just another bulltrap, also according to most TA analysts
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Many people also experienced what you have got at the bloodbath crypto months ago.
But, I'm sure that if you are ready to get in crypto, you must be ready for the risks.
Now, the price is better than what you have experienced a few weeks ago. Now it is better although today I can see red on the market.
But, it is better to stay hold our coins when the price is low. We all see in the last some weeks that the price is very dropped and now they grow higher.
It means that everything can happen in the crypto world. You must have more strategy to invest in promising coins and hold it when it is a lower price.
It is precisely easy to say, But I also did the same, I only kept my coins during the bloodbath and now I can make some profits.
Pages:
Jump to: