Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath? - page 8. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
According to my mind, your main mistake is that you put the money you need in real life, and now your financial situation is so bad. But do not worry, you just have to wait until the market returns to its previous value or just wait for the volume to return and everything will start to improve.

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
So i was lucky enough to start investing in cryptocurrencies in august last year. So all my investments go first up like 300%. So i had the three times what i invested. And i was like verybody else greedy, and thought there more to get. So i hold and then the correction came. And then i got like loose of 50% of my early invest. The good thing is, i participate in so many bounty campaigns, that i have easily make my lost good with the bounty tokens and coins and even have a huge profit if i would sell them now. But im holding and wait untill bitcoins has better stand.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Not at all, on these crypt swings, on the contrary, even earned and multiplied all of its investments in half. Learn to use what the market gives now. If cryptocurrencies become less volatile, they will become attractive only for housewives Smiley
Activity: 224
Playing the market, especially with such volatile tools as crypto-vials is very risky. Here you have to be either a very long-term investor or have some exclusive information to play in the moment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
My portfolio is recovering and some coins are in profit. I can feel your situation, I would hold till ETH rise if I were you. Frankly speaking, ETH has the potential if you have to patience to hold for the long term.
Activity: 158
I lost not so many as many lost, so today I can only say that you can earn my deposit decreased by several times, about 2 times, but I think today that people can earn and very soon there will be a serious increase in many altcoins and I very much hope that I will return my money.
Agree with your point of view, don't always complain about the past losses, we should try to recoup the losses, I think that recently altcoins can make a lot of money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Uptill now I am still holding some coins that I bought in December and January and this has gotten dumping in a very high value. I have bought lisk at $24 and it is now bellow  $11, I bought stratis at $15 and I have not see the price of recent. However I have not sell any of them as I hope that most of this coins are going to recover in due season.
Activity: 504
I lost not so many as many lost, so today I can only say that you can earn my deposit decreased by several times, about 2 times, but I think today that people can earn and very soon there will be a serious increase in many altcoins and I very much hope that I will return my money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Personally I didn't lose much. When I noticed the continuous downtrend I switched my altcoins to tether and held that for long
Activity: 30
85% of portfolio - ouch
Activity: 240
Technically I have not lost anything because I actually sold some of my coins during the january bull market and took out my initial investment and some profit so the money in the market now is from profits I mad. Although it has fallen over tens of thousands of dollars in value over the past couple of months but I am not worried, I know the prices will recover.
Activity: 10

I preserve the capital and earn 5 eth
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
When the market is rising, we must remain calm and not arbitrarily expand our investment. In particular, the encryption market.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

40% is definitely a big loss.

I was almost too late to sell mine so I still got my profit but I could have earned more. I lost about $16K of profit. Its such a mess when your tokens are in the MEW and you need to send it as quick as possible but you need to get your password in a file within your computer so you will once again try to login into your computer and find it. Still I'm lucky enough to have sold.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
I only lost in dollar value for about 40% because I already sold all my alts in exchange with bitcoin. Practically I don't consider it as a loss because it is hard to convert bitcoin to fiat because of maximum transaction to convert and tax issue. In bitcoin value I actually gain more profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
I believe that if you have not sold and continue to hold, then you are not in loss. The market has started to recover and will soon update the next high, so do not worry soon you will be able to fix your first profit!
Activity: 168
There really was a use in place. We have been making blood bags for months and these are a little green again. Now we go on again with blood. I lost all my wife.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
i almost lose 30k usd for now. but thats not a big problem cause all of was profit.
I wish i sell them at high but i was really greedy
Activity: 1358
all altcoins that I hold, maybe I loss 70% of them it takes long to recover these losses, but it's ok it just small amount of money that I invested I know the risks of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
If you count from the highest level of value of my coins to today's level. I have a minus -40%
Pages:
Jump to: