Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath? - page 12. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
In this market you need to be a whale, do not drain coins all at once .. Everything will grow on long-term investment, the main thing is to be able to wait .. Better buy coins and do not go to your purses anytime soon, just forget about their existence. The market will fall many more times, but in any case it will rise many times!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Really huge, I can't be throwing around the figure for some reasons, at big as 80% of the value fo some projects I invest in the ICO disappear, this just show and proof again that when people are greedy you should be fearful and vice versa, no one knows when this trend will turn around for good
Activity: 104
Fortunately, I managed to get rid of my capital so it was not affected in this storm
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

I lost more than 50% for this correction. already at the end)BTC
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
total my lost during this bloodbath is $3000
Activity: 68
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

I have lost at least 30% of my account value in ETH and XRP but this thing doesn’t worry me because I have taken this opportunity to buy the two in low cost. I have trust these two crypto’s for the long run so big swing doesn’t worry me too much. But dude I feel sorry for you, I hope you may recover your portfolio in the future. Maybe next time don’t invest your all money take extra precaution in order not to repeat these problem. Be strong!
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
It’s not a loss until you sell.
You are right, in such a situation it is necessary to rely on other sources of income and wait for the price recovery.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
It’s not a loss until you sell.
Activity: 271
I didnt lost anything, because I didnt sell anything. But if I calculate my profit, is about -60% Cheesy. But I am confident and will HODL for years.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
I did lose some money, let's say my profits have gone down significantly -50% I'd say.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It does not matter. For a long-term investment, the next 2-3 years will be profitable despite current events
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I did not buy crypto currency for fiat, so I can not say exactly how much I lost. Most of the crypto currency I received as a payment for the work and for the bounty campaign. I guess that, then I lost about 2000 dollars.
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
Trading on cryptocurrency exchanges is always associated with a huge risk and you need to be ready from the very beginning to lose  your investment. Never invest in crypto-currency borrowing or loan funds secured by real estate or any other property, since things can be lost in an instant.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
because of unforseen financial problem, ive lost around 20% of my investment in btc during the dip, im planning on holding it for more than 5 more months but because of this problem i was forced to withdraw 20% of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
actually, if i count in money, i have lost very much. But i just hold my coins and do not sell anything. So, I think i can get back my money when the market recover
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
Not much because i sticked to USD whenever the market is going down that is why iam able to buyback from the bottom or dips,then buy altcoins so that the market movements wont affect my portfolio too much and after the market has recovered i am going to sell the altcoins that i bought from the dips and yes that is profit from the bloodbath.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
we all had the same experience, but why are you coming up with these matter? you invest those, so you must know what to do, unless you dont have enough knowledge, you just invest without knowing the risk.
Activity: 477
Many investors feel like this , loosing at the same way it is not your end, may be time will come sacrifice now and then gain for tomorrow, that is simly quote that i shared.
Okay, actually we will not loss anything as long as we don't sell our investment in lower price. I agree with your quote, actually you will never fail if you never stop trying to be better. Work smart not work hard. I am not loss anything because I don't sell anything at lower price.
Activity: 210
it's a pain to watch your money go away like that but when you believe in something that crypto will dominate the earth someday as a form of payment  then you will have to sacrifice a lot during your walkthrough, i lost my fair share of money too but still hoping for my coins to recover
Activity: 198
Many investors feel like this , loosing at the same way it is not your end, may be time will come sacrifice now and then gain for tomorrow, that is simly quote that i shared.
Pages:
Jump to: