Pages:
Author

Topic: How much interest is reasonable for you? - page 6. (Read 17174 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 25, 2016, 10:28:21 PM
found an article on good profit margins: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/093015/whats-good-profit-margin-new-business.asp

it depends on the industry. using that article as a guide, I would expect returns between 4% and 10%. The only people who get 20% interest are credit card companies and the ones who get 50% are your local loan shark and he quickly runs out of customers (or customers run out of fingers).

For an investment I would be happy with 3%. If you get rid of inflation (depending on your local currency/country) it would end up being between 1.5 and 2% which is decent.

Maybe I'm just being overly conservative or maybe I'm just happy to earn a little more than a typical savings account.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
October 25, 2016, 03:19:12 PM

Every investor is looking for something different on a potential investment.
Investing is make informed choices and be patient. Just as ironing you a nice return.
With the experience and knowledge of trading is 3% per month a nice value ..
It is 36% per year!
You do not always want more!
3% without losing your capital I like !!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 25, 2016, 11:33:14 AM
5% monthly.

That is very high interest. People might borrow from you for a few days with that kind of high interest.

Nope, 5% monthly is the least amount of profit you can have it is not high since we are talking a month and not a day or week. Maybe is a week you can just not have interest since the person will give it in a short period of time. But for me, 3-5% interest is reasonably fair if you invest in a passive investment. But if you are trading, you can earn at least 20% or higher interest depending on the fluctuations of the coin prices in the market.

For me too, 3-5% monthly interest is enough. I just want to have sure it's a 100% safe deal. If it's guaranteed, the interest value doesn't matter very much for me. I will receive a safe income with no worries and panic to be scammed. That is what really matter for me.
Yes I agree this 3-5% interest is enough. As long as there an increase in the value then it's better to stay that way. But if there's more than 5% interest then it will be best for you. Just be careful where to invest your money too there's a lot of scammed sites will lure and eat you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2016, 06:16:09 PM
5% monthly.

That is very high interest. People might borrow from you for a few days with that kind of high interest.

Nope, 5% monthly is the least amount of profit you can have it is not high since we are talking a month and not a day or week. Maybe is a week you can just not have interest since the person will give it in a short period of time. But for me, 3-5% interest is reasonably fair if you invest in a passive investment. But if you are trading, you can earn at least 20% or higher interest depending on the fluctuations of the coin prices in the market.

For me too, 3-5% monthly interest is enough. I just want to have sure it's a 100% safe deal. If it's guaranteed, the interest value doesn't matter very much for me. I will receive a safe income with no worries and panic to be scammed. That is what really matter for me.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
October 22, 2016, 07:00:43 AM
5% monthly.

Why are you saying that we can earn at least 20% or even higher if most wannabe traders are losing in the long haul? I don't deny that some skilled traders may earn that high, but how many people can earn anything at all? Trading basically means that those who earn are taking money from those who lose. And I think that only a few percent remain in the green over time. What is the reason behind you posting these figures? Simple ignorance or do you have an agenda?
Activity: 224
October 21, 2016, 08:43:45 PM
5% monthly.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 19, 2016, 12:42:43 PM
5% monthly.

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
October 03, 2016, 06:31:40 PM
5% monthly.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
October 02, 2016, 05:06:09 AM
My profession is  trader, I would return to my customers 3% per month. That is fair !
If you're over 10% offering than you have to take risks and that's not worth it for me!
The customers are satisfied.
That's the most important thing for me.

In a cryptocurrency trading market, 3% interest per month is very less to attract any customers because cryptocurrencies will fluctuate a lot more than 3% per month so no one wants to invest in such product they give just 3% per month. Instead, I just keep it in my wallet and sell it when prices go high.

That could be true. But if you can get 3% on average per month, that is still much better than stock trading.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2016, 04:43:42 AM
My profession is  trader, I would return to my customers 3% per month. That is fair !
If you're over 10% offering than you have to take risks and that's not worth it for me!

In a cryptocurrency trading market, 3% interest per month is very less to attract any customers because cryptocurrencies will fluctuate a lot more than 3% per month so no one wants to invest in such product they give just 3% per month. Instead, I just keep it in my wallet and sell it when prices go high.
Activity: 146
September 30, 2016, 03:34:50 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 30, 2016, 11:39:23 AM
How much interest is reasonable and trustworthed for you and you can invest your bitcoins?

For me it's 0-10 % montly

In my opinion, anything above 3-5% monthly in bitcoins should be considered as too good to be true unless you are investing in some criminal activity. You could get better than that only for dust. People who are claiming that, for instance, 30% monthly is reasonable and trustworthy are either kidding or just not being sincere (or simply don't know what they are talking about). There is no legitimate way to get so much on a regular basis. And this is what the word monthly means, that is, month after month. Even if we include into consideration active trading, which we should not, the most experienced traders get around 30-50% on average annually for any significant amount of bitcoins (thousands of dollars).
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
September 19, 2016, 08:40:25 AM
How much interest is reasonable and trustworthed for you and you can invest your bitcoins?

It's all about the risk involved, with trading i would look for a bit higher rates, especially if im trading with highrisk stuff.

We if you say trading well we can possibly earn more percentage enough if we are lucky enough to buy those dumped coin and suddenly pump for many folds and surely we can ear huge profit in that kind of scheme, and i really experience those massive pumping so many times and earn more and more so thats why i am half agree if peopl would say they can earn some profits in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 18, 2016, 10:41:04 AM
Look for interest rates around 40-50% in the clear. With 50% you could get your money back quicker while having to attend to very minimal stress.

If it is just 10-20% per month I would stay away from it. Why should you tkae that risk? Not worth it.

With that said, it also depends on the number of days the investment lasts for. Something like invest and receive x amount in 3 months would viewed as a scam and most likely only a small amount of people would participate and the rest would wait for vouches after 3 months...it's how you want to play it.

In my experience most of those sites are scams...Remember that anything goes on the internet so use your due diligence, research and stay focused when investing.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
September 18, 2016, 08:56:36 AM

It's all about the risk involved, with trading i would look for a bit higher rates, especially if im trading with highrisk stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 18, 2016, 03:42:33 AM
I think it depends on how much risk you're willing to take on. And what frequency the pay out of interest is expected.

Interest isn't some number you pick out of thin air. It's a calculation and it represents the base federal interest rate, plus a premium equal to the amount of risk the investor is taking on. The payout could be monthly, quarterly, or annually. And and investor would prefer the quickest frequency of payout, which makes the power of compounding interest even greater.

the interest I give is not from the thin air...it is econnomically made by the market...it is why I do not promise it in advance...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
September 17, 2016, 03:35:09 PM
I think it depends on how much risk you're willing to take on. And what frequency the pay out of interest is expected.

Interest isn't some number you pick out of thin air. It's a calculation and it represents the base federal interest rate, plus a premium equal to the amount of risk the investor is taking on. The payout could be monthly, quarterly, or annually. And and investor would prefer the quickest frequency of payout, which makes the power of compounding interest even greater.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
September 17, 2016, 06:07:51 AM
%10 in a month would be fine. I wouldn't have to work if i had such rates. Lets say you got 50k$, over a year, you would have more than double. If you manage to live a simple life for a few years, you can be rich out of nothing.

Give me 50k, I can send you 5k monthly, after 1 year, you get your principal.

Deal?

I would make that deal if you weren't an anonymous bitcointalk fund manager. Security is more important than the interest rates for me. I guess i will keep taking my %10 yearly instead of that. Because i know it is safe. Safety comes firrrrst!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
September 17, 2016, 05:58:07 AM
i know you will not go on my site to see it...it is why I repport it here:

29.9% since 06 May 2016
I let you calculate...

And it is so...
the interest is fixed by the market.

this is what the "historical investors" got
Investors for free got the same...
Now only investments for free are possible.

Try it...it's free and you are sure,sure and certain you will earn something because it is impossible to lose.

people here will say:
yes but it is not much because investment is low...
yes..;i will answer.
But it is market regulated this means if it is low it is because the system has big success...

So is life...it is easy and big profit...then people bite in...(lol)
if it is hard and little profit...then people do not bite in...(lol)
So it will be regulated by itself...

As soon i offer more then 1200 satoshi for a free claim...more people claim...
you can say here what you want...you can not stop it.
And it is in the other way as well:
As soon i offer less then 1200 satoshi for a free claim...less people claim...

try to stop this...it is impossible...even my red trust points have not stoped it.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2016, 05:55:05 AM
%10 in a month would be fine. I wouldn't have to work if i had such rates. Lets say you got 50k$, over a year, you would have more than double. If you manage to live a simple life for a few years, you can be rich out of nothing.

Give me 50k, I can send you 5k monthly, after 1 year, you get your principal.

Deal?
Pages:
Jump to: