Pages:
Author

Topic: How much longer will JollyGood take to reverse his feedback? - page 3. (Read 1106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
As I always been mentioned by most of users, neutral tag is fine since it doesn't ruin your reputation.

A negative tag either.

However, it should be noted that some neutral tags may affect the ability to earn through signature campaigns. For example:

... do not apply if you have neutral feedback from actmyname.

In this case and drawing a parallel, JollyGood's neutral feeback could affect the OP's ability to earn through signature campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
So you bought the account in July 2021 - yes?
You have chosen to abuse the trust system what do you mean by bought account. What is your proof. You drop a feedback without a valid proof. I chose to have a break and came back in 2021 July how does that mean I bought the account

I can explain or suggest Timelord2067's suspicion that your account may have been bought.

Follow carefully:

You have returned to the forum after three years of absence. Your first post after waking up (I haven't looked at the archives) shows the date July 10, 2021, 6:30:15 PM

On the same day, you send 10 merits, 5 merits per post, to the account that had a connection with the account seller. Your time to read two posts, and decide to give 10 merits, did not take a minute. Do you think that you can believe in the randomness of these estimates?

https://bpip.org/smerit.aspx?from=dbc23&to=Mistafreeze

The account itself to which the merits were sent has already been banned.

I also think that you are not the real owner of this account, but I will not leave any tags, but I can say that I do not believe you either.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
How long will it take to remove the feedback completely. I can't be judged based on a mistake done a year ago, I need my reputation restored and the stigma of parading my profile as a shit poster discarded.
I wouldn't count on him completely removing neutral anytime soon, if ever. Instead, be happy that he even changed it from negative to neutral.

I can't be judged based on a mistake done a year ago, I need my reputation restored and the stigma of parading my profile as a shit poster discarded.
Just becasue JollyGood left you that feedback doesn't automatically mean the other will perceive you as a shitposters. There are other members who received similar feedback from him and are now in some of the best paid signature campaigns which proves that if you are a good poster, that feedback won't prevent you getting into those (which is a reason why you want it removed I suspect).

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
You have chosen to abuse the trust system what do you mean by bought account. What is your proof. You drop a feedback without a valid proof. I chose to have a break and came back in 2021 July how does that mean I bought the account
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
he reversed his feedback from negative to neutral. How long will it take to remove the feedback completely.

That is the best I have seen JG do. And before he reverses from red to neutral, there are compelling reasons and opinions of many.

I need my reputation restored and the stigma of parading my profile as a shit poster discarded.

Your reputation is not dented and this shouldn't call for being stigmatised. If a neutral tag is stigmatising you, what will ban do to you.

I will advise you to find solution for yourself, someone had already suggested same. The trust system is decentralized. If you don't want to see the feedback, you can consider to distrust him and then give a counter feedback that looks like this Unble to forgive me after some years of pleading Grin

Then, you have to upgrade your posting quality and if possible avoid the gambling boards and a campaign manager can hire you.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't see @JollyGood ever remove his feedback, it will always stand, the difference is the color he use.

JollyGood has removed a red tag or 2 during his tenure here.

You should consider to create your custom trust list, the only way for you to against his feedback is distrust him.
Just because the OP won't see the feedback anymore, doesn't mean it just disappears. The rest of the forum will still see the neutral. You are correct in saying the neutral doesn't mean much.

@OP you might consider just letting it go and locking this thread. The feedback is neutral and means very little. At worst it will make a manager look more deeply at your profile when you apply for a sig campaign. If you are putting effort into your posts, you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
When a matches is over and the result has been known to everyone, you then make your own prediction. That kind of wrong prediction should not be taken lightly at all. It is even no more a prediction. It is just a neutral tag about what you did in the past.

JollyGood will decide what he is going to do, but if he leaves the tag neutral, it is not wrong. But you might be lucky because he may remove it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't see @JollyGood ever remove his feedback, it will always stand, the difference is the color he use.

As I always been mentioned by most of users, neutral tag is fine since it doesn't ruin your reputation.

I don't expect he will remove his feedback, but that's just my guess.

You should consider to create your custom trust list, the only way for you to against his feedback is distrust him.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I have been patient enough waiting for JollyGood to review the feedback on my profile but it seems the judgement is final.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5275303
Revised from negative to neutral: Clearly he types nonsense to increase post count to earn signature campaign fees.

He PREDICTED football scores and goalscorers incorrectly ONE DAY AFTER the games ended when results and goalscorers were already known.

This is an event that happened in February 2022, I created this thread October 2022 and he reversed his feedback from negative to neutral. How long will it take to remove the feedback completely. I can't be judged based on a mistake done a year ago, I need my reputation restored and the stigma of parading my profile as a shit poster discarded.
Pages:
Jump to: