Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money are in the World? - page 5. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

It will be very difficult to calculate how much money in this world.  If you know, almost all countries have their own currency and their rate.  I think no one will ever be able to calculate how much money in the world.
Activity: 115
Merit: 14
July 11, 2018, 06:17:38 AM
This question is very hard to answer, you know we cannot calculate how much all money are there in the world. There are many population here in the world. We can assume the total I guess but not accurate.
I think the money in the world can not be calculated by us all, it's just this strange question also in writing. we just can not count, even bank employees can not count money in this world.
Uncountable money in the world. It is difficult to say how much money in the world even you cannot say about a single country and even a single person. You don’t know how much money I have and I don’t know how much money you have. For me this is irrelevant question and has nothing to do with cryptocurrency.  You should ask crypto related questions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
July 07, 2018, 09:31:49 AM
I think bitcoin is still not in the 1% of the worlds money because there is a lot of money in the world that is heavily invested in metals like gold and silver because fiat is backed by gold also the money is spread in stocks which represents the finance of the multi national corporations that runs mostly the end products in the market so if only a portion of that is invested in bitcoin it will really affect the whole crypto market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 07, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
I wish there could be a single straight answer to this discussion but am sure there is no definite answer as such.Because every country has their total money that the central knows the approximate values but I do not think that they even know the exact value.
Yes we can't calculate the availability of the total money and even if we know the exact amount the value will change often because of inflation and deflation.But we know how much money we have in the crypto currency just know abkut this in CMC.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
July 07, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

Are you talking about the total supply of fiat money, or are you talking about the total wealth? The latter includes assets such as gold, real estate and treasury bonds. The total fiat circulation is around $37 trillion (close to $90 trillion if you include bank reserves and deposits). The total wealth is around $300 trillion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
This question is very hard to answer, you know we cannot calculate how much all money are there in the world. There are many population here in the world. We can assume the total I guess but not accurate.
I think the money in the world can not be calculated by us all, it's just this strange question also in writing. we just can not count, even bank employees can not count money in this world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
I wish there could be a single straight answer to this discussion but am sure there is no definite answer as such.Because every country has their total money that the central knows the approximate values but I do not think that they even know the exact value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Money in this world are centralized. It means it is being controlled by the government, in very country we lived to. Even at some point, centralization is negative in some ways, with when we talked about circulating Fiat, it is controlled because of the possible inflation to be happened in the future if one country will continue to produce money without any further analysis that what might happen or result to the action taken.
Activity: 170
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 04:12:21 PM
If money is only cash in wallets and bank accounts, the amount will be approximately 81 trillion dollars. If you add gold reserves to this quantity, various kinds of investments, electronic money, in this case you get an amount exceeding quadrillion dollars. This is the cherished number with fifteen zeros. Bitcoins and Altkoins are electronic money. They have no material form. Such capital is not issued by certain banks, but any computer user can be involved in the process of issuing it. It is also necessary to take into account debts. Silver, Gold, Calculate exactly how much money in the world, unfortunately, no one is able to, because you need to accurately take into account all the factors, and them - not one dozen. Moreover, all the derivatives can be increased to infinity. For example, to conduct theoretical calculations of mineral resources with their possible monetization, up to the account of the money resources of humanity, hidden in rainy weather.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
To answer this question first we should explain what is the value of money. I think that the value of the money represents the amounts of resources we have. Bitcoin in this concept is an imaginary currency so it’s hard to put a real balue on bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 06:43:39 AM
I agree with you when it will seem a little bit of money and money that can be realized in the form of bitcoin, seemingly seen less money and bitcoin will be an alternative form of future investment, my opinion sooner or later bitcoin will be the center of public attention on form of savings beyond the property of money and stock, and the wider our knowledge and the sooner we know crypto will be the better we follow the development of the era, may be useful and successful for all of us
There is a lot of dollars, euros, pounds and even the crypto world is also full of money but those who hold a specific currency can come to the market of cryptocurrencies and this is in the benefit.

Some developed country for example Germany recently recognized the Bitcoin which created a good image and explains that this is the most benefited place for investment therefore the center of investment in this modern stage is the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
June 21, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
No one can exactly give answer on both question. Bitcoin's price depends on last seller and on a lot of factors too. It can't become 100K today for no reason, if that happens everything will ruin in bitcoin economy.
Also buildings, clothes, everything has it's value but everything is done in exchange of money. Money is just a way of exchange, we do everything for free, we just get piece of shit paper and that's all but in economic everything words differently, better to read Gregory Mankiw's books.
Activity: 36
June 21, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
Too much, if you as me. Time to start burning the excesses.
Activity: 32
June 21, 2018, 05:15:29 AM
That's what makes bitcoin worth. Money can not be counted. Gold does not. Only Bitcoin exists with a constant value. As more and more people recognize and recognize crypto, the value of Bitcoin will grow
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
we can not know exactly how much money in the world but we can try to get an estimate I think in the same way we have an estimated world population that is the number of people estimates instead of the right amount. Let's add all the money from every bank in the world, then add an estimate of the amount of money that we do not think is in the bank, then we can add the total available Cryptos multiplying it to their dollar value, we may be near.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 04:57:38 AM
To count money, there must be a measure of the boundaries of its definition. In the modern era money is not just a stamp in metal and paper released by central banks as a legitimate means of exchange or payment, but has evolved into various forms from physical ones such as gold to bitcoin in cyberspace. In ancient times various civilizations, money is gold, and gold is money.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 04:44:06 AM
The amount of money fiat can be counted in tons. In circulation, perhaps ten thousand tons of fiat money. Crypto currency is an eco-friendly currency.))

Its hard to calculate the money of the world and no one can answer of you about that because of many country and population so that its hard to know how much money have in thr world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 01:43:34 AM
The amount of money fiat can be counted in tons. In circulation, perhaps ten thousand tons of fiat money. Crypto currency is an eco-friendly currency.))
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

In this world I really don't know how much money have the world and how much money are in the bitcoin.But one thing i know is someday all we used is the digital money (bitcoin or cryptocurrency) to buy or pay people .All of the people use digital currency in the nearest generation.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 01:06:02 AM
I think the answer is infinity. Nobody could answer this question. Because the number of money of this world is totally uncountable.
Pages:
Jump to: