Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money are in the World? - page 8. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 07:26:29 AM
How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.
Actually a funny question of how much money in the world? It is very difficult to answer how much it really is, we can not say how much and how  bitcoin is worth.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 11, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.

If you search on internet you will find a lot of interesting information regarding this question.There is a page which has collected some relevant data and they say that easily accessible money is 36.8 trillion $ and the total value of world money is 90.4 trillion $.

Today value of all mined BTC(16 744 062) is close to 280 billion $ and you can see that compared to the total amount of money is only a small percentage.In future if/when BTC price increase more and total supply is become larger,the total value of all BTC will will be measured in trillions of $.

You can check for more data here : http://money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
December 11, 2017, 06:55:57 AM
There is 80 trillion dollars in the world according to the reports.

We cannot pin point the bitcoins money but the money in the cryptocurrency market is 100 billion dollars and we all know who dominates it Smiley none other than bitcoins well so ots safe to assume that 90 billion dollars is floating around in the bitcoins market.

Also the money isn't infinite, government can't print money as much as they want if that was the case then no one would have been poor.. after years everyone would have gotten huge sums of money and money itself would have became worthless.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 06:50:44 AM
This question is very hard to answer, you know we cannot calculate how much all money are there in the world. There are many population here in the world. We can assume the total I guess but not accurate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 06:37:15 AM
I think the money in the world number of her very much and can not be calculated the number of her right, maybe if in a just taking a great line of money is in the bank, because it is not possible counting the money everyone in the world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 06:18:09 AM
funny question gan .., how much money in the world ??, I answer infinity can even buy anything agan want in this world huiiihihhhih
Yes, I agree on you. Nobody can count how much money does have in this word, even if all people count their money then add all the money they already counted, but I guess it is really not enough because money is infinite. Even the people who are working on the bank cant count this. This is really a funny question.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 05:00:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: