Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money are in the World? - page 7. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
March 07, 2018, 11:20:46 PM
Bitcoin is only limited, only 21million to be exact will be circulating in the whole world. Meanwhile paper money in different country is unlimited and we cant count all the money in the whole world.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 09:05:42 PM
All I know about Bitcoin is limited, there are only 21,000,000 Bitcoins in the world.
Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without loss of unit (1 unit of Bitcoin computer = 100,000,000 Satoshi - Bitcoin, like Gold gram). We can buy less than one Bitcoin.
Activity: 47
January 30, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
There is a lot of money in the world. You can look at the amounts of external debts of countries. money can be even more, they do not justify themselves
Activity: 28
January 30, 2018, 12:04:21 PM
This is a funny question ... There is not a total count of how many profits there are in the world, but you can compare the value of bitcoin with the values ​​of big companies like Microsoft for example.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
January 30, 2018, 11:50:05 AM
The only one that can answer your question are the central banks of each of the country of the world because they are the one responsible and only authorized to produced such because they have a record what is going in and out in their banks, so they are the ones that probably can answer your question but it is not something that they disseminate to everyone because it is confidential.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.
hai friends if may know for what you know how much money there is in this world?

in my opinion, we will not know exactly how much money there is in the world because it is very difficult to find it. but I recommend, try to find out the officer who created a lot of money because I'm sure there will be data listed if one financial institution has done a new money printing.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
http://2gether.global
January 30, 2018, 07:42:08 AM
Total world supply is roughly $91 Trillion.

Total cap of bitcoin is roughly $185 billion at this moment.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
January 30, 2018, 06:51:46 AM
maybe google has an answer from your question, just type in the google search "how much money are in the world"  answer would come out  Cheesy
Activity: 33
January 30, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
Actually it's limitless ,
no one can count the money  of the whole word  ,
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 03:09:39 AM
funny question gan .., how much money in the world ??, I answer infinity can even buy anything agan want in this world huiiihihhhih
Yes, I agree on you. Nobody can count how much money does have in this word, even if all people count their money then add all the money they already counted, but I guess it is really not enough because money is infinite. Even the people who are working on the bank cant count this. This is really a funny question.

Yeah! This is really really funny question. And hopefully there could be a way to count the money of the whole world so that we can see also how far the bitcoin will dominate it.And in my opinion, if that is possible then the possibility of the dominion of bitcoin over the all fiat of the world will always on top as what we have seen today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 02:57:51 AM
I dont think that there is an agency or company that has been counting the money all over the world and if there is one i think that its going to be outdated.
Today you cant really tell on what will the bitcoin worth its fluctuating to much and its hard to predict.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
December 12, 2017, 02:45:58 AM
How much money are in the world? And how much money can Bitcoin be worth? in comparation to that.
I don’t know why you should be asking such question on how much money we have in this world. Maybe if you search on Google, you might come up with something, but one thing I’m sure is that the money in this world is too much and you can’t compare Bitcoin with that. So if you have been thinking that bitcoin is all and all, you better think twice.
Activity: 210
December 11, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

Honestly I don't know how much money have the world is . But I am sure that their is a lot if money here in the world that we won't count for .a money that continuously circulated In each other person . A money that every people needs in they everyday life . I can't also tell if how many bitcoin will be calculated if all money in this world will be  change in bitcoin . and if our money will be bitcoin shall it be nicer to have it or not ?? Shall be it worth it ?
Activity: 35
December 11, 2017, 01:34:41 PM
Now in the world there are more than 150 currencies of different countries. The most popular and most common are the euro, dollar, yen and yuan. Their market share is almost 70%.

From 4.5 to 75 trillion dollars Huh
 8)detailed explanation

If we consider only cash issued in the form of coins and banknotes - they are called the M0 money supply - then the amount in all countries is equivalent to about $ 4.5 trillion. If you add current deposits to banks that change at any time to cash, this (together with cash) will be the money supply of M1, and it is about 25 trillion dollars. If you take into account also the urgent bank deposits, you get the money supply M2 - about $ 55 trillion. Money supply M3 also includes long-term deposits (for example, pension) and government bonds, it draws for 75 trillion dollars.
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
December 11, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

It depends upon what you consider money. Money is different from wealth.  

The US economy generates about 20 trillion in wealth a year. Say the rest of the world produces another 40-60 trillion.  However, the value of BTC is not tied to how much capital there is in the world; nor how much wealth there is in the world. It's based upon how valuable BTC is perceived as a means of exchange and wealth storage as opposed to other options.

There are real dangers in storing your funds in BTC that cannot be avoided. Bitcoin requires a functioning world economy, a functioning electrical and telecommunications network. For example war which destroys electrical systems destroys your ability to access your funds. And, there are many other problems. BTC will never be equal to the world's wealth - even if BTC becomes the defacto payment method and money storage medium.
Activity: 113
December 11, 2017, 01:17:09 PM
I think this is nobody knows, it may be necessary to collect databases from the central banks of all countries, but is it possible that the central bank will provide its data to us unauthenticated. Compared to Bitcoin I think there are more fiat currencies. Your question is very difficult to answer and maybe some will answer not knowing it. But this is for me naturally you ask as it may be out of curiosity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 01:06:34 PM
I'm betting for someone who can answer this question accurately. Who cares about the amount of money in the world, regardless of the amount of money that asset prices are not affected by the quantity of money available. Bitcoin is my asset, so my opinion for this question, currency is only as a counter count of asset value, and the value of the asset can be higher than the amount of money available.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

Well, if you estimate what is the total amount of money of all the countries. That's infinite. But as far as i know the production of money of every country is also limited as Bitcoin. If a government will try to produce infinite amount of money. This will hinders the equilibrium of demand and supply and they will face consequences. For example, the crops are produced more this season and people is not buying it. This is known as inflation. Similar to money. If a government produced or prints double the amount of money compared to the previous years. The economy will be in trouble because of inflation.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
December 11, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
We cannot say how much money does the world have. The government can provide as many money as they want because they can, it's just a matter of printing it. We can assume that if the government just print these money then no one in this world needs btc, in short no one is poor. But that's impossible. Compared to btc, btc value can be estimated or calculated depending on it's current value, it continually increases unlike the value of money that can degrade every generation and change.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
December 11, 2017, 11:54:08 AM
I remember also looking this up before and got different answers. The thing is, money just keeps being added to the system so it's not always easy to even have an estimate. That's one thing people are pointing out as an issue with fiat.

As for the amount of "money" in bitcoin in comparison to fiat, it's really about the demand. It'll get whatever portion of fiat people are willing to pay for it.
Pages:
Jump to: