Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money do you invest in alt coins? - page 3. (Read 8225 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I'm still invest on doge and energy about 2 years ago ( 50.000 doge and 5000 ENRG )
Most of them was being sold since their value increase recently

Right now, I'm try to invest on ICN and Aeternity since their market looks promising
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
So far I have invested 0.03 BTC only on altcoins way back when ltc was 0.005BTC, when doge was around 30 satoshi somewhere around that and at the time ETH was 0.01 BTC. For now I have sold it all and got about 0.1 BTC+ from my investment I guess it was a wise decision to buying them. For now I am picking new altcoins to invest from when I rebuy some bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Depending on how serous the dev team is my lowest funding i dedicate to a project is 10 dollars
and i avoid altcoins that have poor management of human resource because many at times when the dev abandons project and team the next step in line is the crash of project which its a strong signal of failure
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
Right now I am currently holding 8 or 9 altcoins. My main stack is in ETH.
Activity: 462
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
im wondering how much do you guys invest in alt coins and how many different alts do you have?

For me I'm investing 2 alt coins right now but I never put real money on it. What I did is that I earned them through faucets and signature campaigns and other ways to earn bitcoins then when I have enough I did invest them on coins, more like I invested $100 but it took me a long time to earn them just in faucets and other ways but it was worth it than spending real cash that you spend working hard and just invest it in a dead coins. So thats what I decided and what I did. Now I'm earning more and more day by day I'm like $200+ now and still earning through buy and sell coins. It is fun and enjoyable.  Wink
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
I started with 500 euros (that I could lose at the time) won big on Gulden, now trading with the profits.
Activity: 672
now i selected five other other coin. i wanted to hundred doller invet per coin and keep it long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
im wondering how much do you guys invest in alt coins and how many different alts do you have?

$5 on doge Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
From now I was not already deposited in any Altcoins, because I was still choosing the best Altcoins were I just incurred income. Im just practical in terms of investing because I don't want to waste my money in other Altcoins without backing capital together with income.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
In 2014 I bought a DOGE for 900$
Today I have already 11000$ Smiley
Activity: 448
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I personally do not invest money in altcoins, but rather time. For example, I am in the TORcoin campaign (check my signature), and plan to make a lot of posts in order to earn a suitable amount of TOR. I used to own WAVES but I sold them fearing a dump scheme. Currently I do not own any altcoins.
Activity: 672
i selected 5 coin, for every one hundred doller invest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
I used to invest my money about 1.2 BTC, 1.2 I use for investment coin ETH, invesLTC, and Dash.
I was very excited at the time when Dash had a very significant rise, And thanks to the Dash whose price bounced I became a big profit.
And now it's all just memories because I now do not invest and tend to sell if you have a coin.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I've invested a little less than $500 and all of my coins are worth about $1200 right now. ETH, XRP, and LTC. I also have a two different ICO investments which haven't hit exchanges yet. Hey, I invested $100 in ripple last week and now it's worth $500 lol
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Invested on bitbay, not much but I already doubled my investment and I hope it will go up to like $0.10 it would be awesome.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Never heard about alt coins before Dec 2016, though heard about bitcoins many times. Decided to invest few thousands in Dec 2016, Its now 5 times the investment. I am planning to reinvest everything for next few years. GNT, RLC & Edge is the best money maker so far.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Never heard from altcoins until March 2017. Looked interesting and I decided to invest some money for the very first time of my life. Bought ether for 200€ and a few days later some SC, XEM, LSK, XRP, SJCX, ARDR, LBC, DOGE and other coins - all together for about 100€. Rode the waves a bit. And now - almost two month later - this 300€ investment is 1.750€ worth ...
Funny game.
 Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I don't have fresh investment but all what I did was till few weeks ago. If I see my bags of different projects which in phases of completion and underdevelopment I have roughly 10 Bitcoins in those. I don't have any intention to liquidate any of those as all are highly potential projects so holding and waiting is only way.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Not much that i invest in in altcoin, i just play in 3coin. I invest 50 $ each. Because I just focus on bitcoin
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
I think all in all almost 0.5 BTC now, scattered to different alcoins. My portfolio includes Eth, Lisk,Trst,EDG,RLC,GNT,Gamecredits.Dao, Sia coin and so forth. Most of it  was on Ethereum based token and some tokens are from ICO I joined or purchased.
Pages:
Jump to: