Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 17. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
If you are thinking for a short term investment then you have to take care of the price so you will not lose money in your investment in bitcoin while if you are thinking for long term investment then do not worry as in the long term there is no any lose in investment in bitcoin. The long term investors have already earned a large amount of profit and they are still earning a good income from their investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
January 02, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
The risk if investing in Bitcoin is if the price is unstable, then we should always observe the charts especially if you make a purchase when the price starts high, but to anticipate you can buy Bitcoin when the price shows the lowest graph, and if you want to sell it you should observe and put a sale price more than the price you buy.
Activity: 252
January 02, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
there are always risk on crypto world. i don't have much money for example and even little amount of investment scares me because there are always risk to lose. but i don't do the same mistake i made before like selling while bitcoin falls, but right now i am hodling. even i can lose, it don't kill me because i never tend to invest my all asset.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
the same risk you can find in other  market places . keep your patience .
all you need is to have faith on bitcoin.
Activity: 350
January 01, 2018, 11:12:18 PM
No! There's no such word of Bitcoin Investment.. people behind many scam schemes just took the opportunity of Bitcoin by including it as their payment system. It's very far from Bitcoins protocol.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 01, 2018, 10:49:37 PM
Every investment has a risk. Bitcoin is not backed by government and it is a rival to government currency. It can be used for underground markets which what they called black market used for illegal activities. But if you think that you will earn from it and will not do anything bad, it's your choice anyway. For me I will still invest in bitcoin and will not care about anyone opinions because I will earn for it. If my investment will be lost its my investment anyway.
Activity: 238
January 01, 2018, 10:38:51 PM
Their is big risk considering it is decentralized not like in investing in stock market which is backed up by the government.  But it is a good idea and option to gain profit. Since the price goes low it opens an opportunity to purchase some and hold it till its price spike.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 01, 2018, 10:36:47 PM
risk is a part of investing. so you should be ready for that
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
January 01, 2018, 10:23:36 PM
There is no way i or anyone else on here can answer what risk you should take on bitcoin with your finances.  Lets say we both earn 2000.00 a month. I might have more bills to pay so i can only invest 10 percent of that check. Now lets say you have no bills and you are just fine investing 40 percent of you check.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 01, 2018, 10:12:02 PM
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them

This is one bad example of investing. It is only possible if you are an early adopter, were the Bitcoin price is lower. Nowadays, it's not advisable to buy a whole BTC as the price is really, really high. As per last month's market history, it's price became stable and when it approach the holiday season, majority of holders dump their coins, probably withdrawing the gains to be used during Xmas and New Year's celebration. If it happen that you buy before those times, then there's a possibility that you have lost a lot, given that you bought a whole amount of Bitcoin.
Activity: 97
January 01, 2018, 09:53:57 PM
Mainly policy risk, there is currently no specific law for bitcoin and blockchain, and financial laws are applied to bitcoin, which is not fair.
Activity: 198
January 01, 2018, 09:39:45 PM
In some people who just earn a money for there family in excact income. And want to get more income in bitcoin by investing. That the risk. But some of people has a extra money are more way easy to invest bitcoin. Lets call this way more money more investment. And there risk on that. What are risky is by giving up all things just to put your money by investing bitcoin. But on top of that more risky more money. So it is okey to risk but not too much.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:08:30 PM
I believe there is extremely small risk in investing into Bitcoin. The reason why is you will always own (as long as you manage your own private keys) the Bitcoin no matter what the USD value is, so it holding on the BTC while the prices recover. This has happened over and over again but the trend is always up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 01, 2018, 08:41:49 PM
I risked everything but this is why i am where i am right now, people who stay in their comfort will never achieve greatness
Activity: 84
January 01, 2018, 08:40:57 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

In your context, if you just plan to hodl for the long term, I would say that is lesser risk.  There will still be risk definitely, as we don't know what the future holds or where the general direction of bitcoin and cryptocoin in general may lead. But I believe bitcoin has a strong foundation and even more so now, with it starting trading in futures markets. So it won't easily go away. Hence I think longer term, it will be fine. But don't trade the short term, since the volatility is really unheard of before.

A few notes: First, make sure you will be investing using money that you can afford to lose. Meaning, you won't need it to pay that monthly car loan or home mortgage, or money you set aside as your emergency fund. And second, always monitor the bitcoin world. That's how you'd do for every investment anyway.

All the best!
Activity: 66
January 01, 2018, 08:29:37 PM
It’s not that risky as people say imo, even stocks are risky, Every investment is risky. Those who said government is good, what happened in 2008?
Activity: 85
January 01, 2018, 08:08:36 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
before investing bitcoin in fact we are already faced with a small risk, do not be too focused on external threats. Actually the threat of carelessness yourself also need to watch out for such as losing private keys and so forth. from this alone it should be concluded that the actual threat of investing has started early and has a high risk. So do not ask about the amount of risk, because the risks of investing bitcoin can not be concluded how big. Various threats you can meet from outside, ranging from hackers, even sites that you trust is not necessarily reliable. all you have to do is keep watch and be careful.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 62
January 01, 2018, 07:59:54 PM
It’s not that risky as people say imo, even stocks are risky, Every investment is risky. Those who said government is good, what happened in 2008?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
January 01, 2018, 07:23:30 PM
bitcoins is a crytpocurrency which means it’s always a high risk asset. It has 0 backing in the form of hard assets like Gold and stuff. Invest at your own risk
Activity: 221
January 01, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
Investing bitcoins is very risky if you do not have the knowledge, but it's different if you get bitcoin for free. That would be great.

You can follow the bitcoin faucet and follow the bounty in this forum to get some satoshi for free.
Pages:
Jump to: