Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 12. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 05:33:18 AM
Because bitcoin is an unstable currency. Bitcoin is not regulated by the central bank. That is, Investors may face extreme instability in bitcoin exchange rates. There are risks that can pose considerable harm to the entire investment. We can not accurately estimate Bitcoin prices from year to year. Because money is on the internet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 10, 2018, 11:07:35 PM
true. consider it lost, think about if you could live well with the amount lost.

I agree, sometimes I even consider the investment as charitable work, with that in mind you won't always expect to receive in return. You would not want to feel the depression of losing the battle. So to answer the question, the risk of losing all your investment is the amount of risk bitcoin has.
Activity: 102
Merit: 29
January 10, 2018, 11:06:32 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Honestly no one knows man! But I will tell you straight up there is a ton of risk. But you are right this is the future, and now is the perfect time to get in.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
January 10, 2018, 11:02:31 PM
The amount of risk depends on how much you invest. The more you invest, the more risky there is, but that risk can turn into huge amount of money if it turned out well. Less investment, less risk, but also means less profit. Risk has always been everywhere, whether what kind of investment you have. But with out risk, there is no success. If you want to succeed, take the risk, know your limitations and learn from what you have experienced.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 11:00:36 PM
there is no fool proof answer to this question. it is all speculation.
the risks are there but in my opinion price going down in long term has a  very small chance. but in short term because of some stuff that are going on can go down but i won't last long.

but there is another risk that people usually forget, when you are using bitcoin you are in charge of keeping your private keys (your wallet) safe. and if you fail to do that, you will lose your money. this risk is easily manageable though, since you can learn how to make a safe wallet (read about cold storage) and never worry about this risk.

As bitciners we have to take care about both risk and we need to keep that risk lower. Lower means we must carefully when we use it for example the private key. Actually i can not say in a owrd or sentence how much is the risk of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 10, 2018, 10:53:01 PM
The major risk involved with bitcoin investment is usually hacking. And once you have an offline bitcoin wallet to store your bitcoins then you are safe because no one can access your offline wallet but you.
Activity: 392
January 10, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
In my opinion i think is better to invest only that part of earnings you can afford to lose.

Yes, as what the rule of investment goes "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose." and given the fact that bitcoin is volatile in nature, you can expect the ugly outcome if its market price plunges down so deep. But of course this risk can be negated if bitcoin will also rise drastically giving you an unexpected amount of profit.
Activity: 130
January 09, 2018, 10:22:01 PM
true. consider it lost, think about if you could live well with the amount lost.

Activity: 48
January 09, 2018, 05:17:41 PM
Every investment has a risk for every investor. Everytime you invest you have to think that you already throw what you have invested. That's the reality of investing. But for me here in bitcoin it is more less  risk because the investment here is easy to gain. And the price of the bitcoin dont deflate for a long period of time.
Activity: 83
January 09, 2018, 05:07:50 PM
Instability is the biggest risk of investing in bitcoin. When you buy some bitcoin, you have no ideea, whether you are going to get huge profit or huge loss. It's very important to invest in this cryptocurrency what you can afford to lose. Definitely investors are making nice profits trading bitcoin, but if the BTC bubble will burst then all your investment goes to ZERO.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

I think investing in bitcoins has a small risk. Because bitcoin slightly decreased and increased rapidly. If for long-term investment is certainly very profitable.

The risk is still at maximum levels, yet this doesn't mean that investing in bitcoin doesn't worth it. It's a win-win situation when you make your investment in bitcoin. You earn a lot at the end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 09, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
Even if you buy now with the high price, there's just a little risk with bitcoin. The price will increase, you just have to hold for a longer period. At the end of 2018 the price could be at least 30K. Some people think bitcoin will drop to 10K, you could wait for that to happen and then buy.
Activity: 287
January 09, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

I think investing in bitcoins has a small risk. Because bitcoin slightly decreased and increased rapidly. If for long-term investment is certainly very profitable.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
Bitcoin is a risky investment. It can be very volatile and you never know when the value will drop. You need to understand how to handle it well.
Every investment has its own risk but you never know so the best scenario learned from experience that never go all in and invest what you can afford to lose .
Activity: 9
January 09, 2018, 02:23:13 PM
Bitcoin is a risky investment. It can be very volatile and you never know when the value will drop. You need to understand how to handle it well.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
In my opinion i think is better to invest only that part of earnings you can afford to lose.
Activity: 154
January 09, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
Bitcoin is a project whose goal is to revolutionize the world financial system, but there are many obstacles to overcome it. And given the fact that Bitcoin has been working for less than a decade, many of these obstacles have not yet been overcome, that is, it is still a very risky investment.
Activity: 28
January 09, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

the risk is 50 and 50. You have the same probability as long as there is not so much experience in the market, the bad decisions have our prejudices
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
Yes there is a risk when you are using bitcoin you are in charge of keeping your private keys (your wallet) safe. Judging from the chart and the growth bitcoin can be very profitable for the future, just buy and hold few coin see for yourself whether you satisfied with then growth or not, and everytime is the right time to buy because the demand of this coin keep on increasing.
Activity: 350
January 07, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
Generally, we can't say how much risk in some investment on not only bitcoin but also business field. To get a profit with investment, we have to take some risk in many moments.
Pages:
Jump to: