Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 13. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
January 07, 2018, 08:51:44 AM
Basically if we are taliking about investing first thing that will come in our mind is it is risk sometimes very risky but it is depends on the site that do you want to invest your money and always be careful to the site like ponzi scheme or else you will be scammed so if you want to invest your money in bitcoin only i think rhe amount of risk is small
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 06:40:49 PM
If you have 60000$ to invest i will suggest you to invest in etherum but also in other cryptos. It will be a bit dangerous to buy just one coin. The altcoins can grow very fast. More difficult for the bitcoin. You can loose everything but you can also win a lot so good luck Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
There is risk in every investment not just bitcoin or crypto currencies. The level in risk associated in business differ. To me bitcoin has a high risk because the in crypto currencies the price is not stable and no one can predict the price of a coin
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Don't buy that much Bitcoin. Buy a little Bitcoin, little Ethereum, a little bit of everything, diversify your portofolio, only this way you will lower the risks. Bitcoin lost a lot of market cap, right now is winning ground again, but still, DIVERSIFY!
Activity: 336
January 06, 2018, 06:28:52 PM
I think bitcoin investment is 100% risk because we do not know the main person that thd founder of the investment site.But if we are not risk takers we will not earn money..
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
January 06, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
IMO dont invest in bitcoins any more. High risk, low reward. Invest in profitable alts instead. Those will rise more easily than bitcoins .

In altcoins, there is much more risk of losing your money than in bitcoin. The altcoins have even more volatility and much less liquidity than bitcoin.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
January 06, 2018, 05:32:29 PM
There is no exact amount on how much will lose because of the risk. Risk is a uncertain moment which no one can be predicted that will come.
The bitcoin provides a well detailed plan to make you investment at low risk which you don’t need to worry about.
Activity: 31
January 05, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
risk with bitcoin how sell it without lost half of it. in future many government will fight again bitcoin.exchange sites will ask for high fee.
it is good investment for now
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:53:06 AM

Unidentified risk I think. Depending upon where and whom you'll invest. Whether this person is safe or not. It is not that i'm saying it is because of human being that there is this risk. I'm just being open to possibilities. Thus, every investment is risky.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
If trading bitcoin on the stock market then there is no risk. The price is constantly fluctuating, and so traders can earn bitkoy every day. Even if some kind of operation, you lose money, which they can quickly restore. Like any other business, experts should be involved in the trade.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
January 05, 2018, 12:22:50 AM
IMO dont invest in bitcoins any more. High risk, low reward. Invest in profitable alts instead. Those will rise more easily than bitcoins .
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
This depends on how much 3-4 bitcoin are worth to you, the general rule is do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. So if tomorrow the 3-4 BTC are gone can you still live your life without too much problems? If yes than you can invest and you should get in at a good price, if not then you should either lower your investment or dont touch Bitcoin, you never know what might happen so be careful out there!
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 04, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
Bitcoin investment is like any other investment. Not everything you invest will gain you more. It is big risk. As we all know, bitcoin fluctuates. It might shoot up today but can drastically crash tomorrow. So it is really a big risk. But well, you can't gain more if you don't take risk. Only invest what we afford to lose.
If you are considering investing or have already invested in bitcoin, you should consider the significant risks this may bring, including the total loss of your investment.But you can also win. Is no profit without risk
Activity: 139
January 04, 2018, 09:50:02 AM
Yes risk in bitcoin exist any time markets may go down to 40 percent and stable for months together if u buy at peak u may have to wait

Yes, there is a risk, because it can be a pyramid...
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 04, 2018, 09:46:09 AM
Yes risk in bitcoin exist any time markets may go down to 40 percent and stable for months together if u buy at peak u may have to wait
Activity: 114
January 04, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is good for investing in it and there are definitely some risks associated with this so it does not become an obstacle to investment like any other investment. It is also risky but compared to others, bitcoin is less risky and more. profitable for investors. The amount you want to invest in bitcoin if it is high then you can increase the value of the current amount of bitcoin the big industrial owner they are now accepting bitcoin to sell goods and services. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
January 04, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
Bitcoin investment is like any other investment. Not everything you invest will gain you more. It is big risk. As we all know, bitcoin fluctuates. It might shoot up today but can drastically crash tomorrow. So it is really a big risk. But well, you can't gain more if you don't take risk. Only invest what we afford to lose.
Activity: 280
January 03, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
there is a definitely risk involve in bitcoin investment so always do a good homework means research well and dont invest what you cant afford to lose my advise is always divide your investment do not invest in one place at one time.
Yes that is right risk is always there in all types of trading and investment, but i think that we need take the risk for making money and there is no other way of making money.
There is no risk in bitcoin if you want to invest or trade it’s very easy and fast way to earn from here from my first day till now I’m just investing in bitcoin and I use real money for investment as much as you will invest in bitcoin it will make your money double bitcoin is very committed in profit it never give me any lose in investment whenever I invest in bitcoin it give me my profit on time so join bitcoin and invest here to make your money double.
Activity: 29
January 03, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
The Biggest Risk of Investing in BitCoin is it’s instability. We do not know, whether we are going to get huge profit or huge loss.

Only investing in BitCoin what we can afford to lose.
Activity: 136
January 03, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

A could say that the risk is absolutely zero when it comes for investing the only risky is the possibility that your wallet can be hack. So that thing need your double protection against the hacker.
Pages:
Jump to: