Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 24. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 11:48:12 PM
We can never can't tell how much is the risk in bitcoin investment. Risk are always there, it's up to you how to manage your investment depending on the price trends of  bitcoin. You may buy and invest btc but not in a long term because the movement of btc is unprdictable, always check the btc price trends you can pull out the btc if its falling and buy again if its going up. It's just my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
December 26, 2017, 11:29:27 PM
The Bitcoin price is so high and the miner fee is so expensive,
i think its one of the risk of bitcoin investment,
now bitcoin start to stuck and slowly will be down
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
Bitcoin is really a trading material not an investment
all coins are trading materials but Bitcoin is more suitable for investment Bitcoin fluctuation is very rare even when move Bitcoin can touch $ 1000 up / down
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 11:15:12 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I think,the risk in bitcoin investment is under 100% because we all know that all people here in bitcoin is anonymous,we do not know each other so its hard to trust anyone especially if are starting investing here. But even if there's a risk try to continue investing here in bitcoin because if we start to invest,we should take a risk.Just be careful while you are investing. Invest in the right time and when bitcoin is in the high value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 10:51:03 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

There's always a risk in investing your money in BTC. The movement is very unpredictable because it only depends on the demands on millions of people around the world. For me, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the price will rise by next year as speculated. However, again we cannot exactly predict what will really happen in the future so you better to be open minded on that circumstances. But if you are willing to invest in Bitcoin, place it now, hold and wait until you reached your desired income. I suggest you better to read new about Bitcoin forecast so that you will have ideas about what whill happen and make plans about it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 09:17:27 PM
Investing in bitcoin that all investments have risks. There is no 100% secure investment. Besides the risk of actually losing bitcoins if you do not know how to keep them, do not take all the measures to avoid being stolen, their price can drop a lot and thus you lose a lot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:53:47 PM
How much risk? 100% risk
Nothing is 100% safe meaning you can lost eveything in 1 second
Activity: 134
December 26, 2017, 08:51:40 PM
There is a risk in investing bitcoins. You should be carefull in investing your btc to some trading sites because there are possibilities that you may invest in a scam site. Also if you invest in a trading sites, you should take focus on it because sometimes, the value of btc may dump and if you are not monitoring it, you may loose some coins which may result in your bankrapcy.
Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
December 26, 2017, 06:16:24 AM
There's always a risk in everything we do. All we have to do is to take that risk and give our very best to ensure that we will be successful in whatever we do. We should exert great effort for us not to lose everything we have.
Activity: 201
December 26, 2017, 06:10:11 AM
When investing in bitcoin, you must not think that you will gain profit at all times, remember that bitcoin's price is not stable. Hence, you doesn't have any assurance that once you invest in bitcoin, it will earn even you keep it for a long period of time.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 01:25:08 PM
Bitcoin is electronic money, there is a lot of risk and pressure when investing in it. If you're lucky, you can make a lot of money from bitcoin but if you do not study it well and you're not lucky then you might lose everything.
Activity: 210
December 24, 2017, 12:47:24 PM
Another risk often cited is that one or more superior digital currencies could overtake bitcoin and become the leading investment option. Bitcoin has some challenges, such as its scalability issue, which could be improved or alleviated by a new digital currency that could then go on to take bitcoin’s place. However, bitcoin’s first-mover advantage and the growth of its ecosystem have positioned it so firmly as the leading digital currency that this possibility seems rather unlikely.
Furthermore, research has shown that the price of bitcoin has actually outperformed a basket of the most popular altcoins so even from an investment point of view, holding bitcoins might be better than betting on altcoins overtaking bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:24:30 PM
I think bitcoin can be quite risky. In addition to the high volatility and speculation of it, I read an article where it said that in the future with supercomputers, there was maybe a 1 in 14 chance that bitcoin could be hacked. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it makes you think more about the risks of bitcoin.

I think that the next year (2018) will be the year of criptocurrency and BTC. 2017 was just beginning of huge growth of new blockchain technology
Activity: 144
December 24, 2017, 12:11:40 PM
I think bitcoin can be quite risky. In addition to the high volatility and speculation of it, I read an article where it said that in the future with supercomputers, there was maybe a 1 in 14 chance that bitcoin could be hacked. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but it makes you think more about the risks of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 24, 2017, 12:07:07 PM
I think that there is not much risk if you understand what bitcoin.but is, it depends on the speed of btc rate.btc, which is now growing rapidly, and in the future this will continue, this point of view, I think bitcoin - A good platform for investing your money.
Activity: 2
December 23, 2017, 10:44:07 AM
Bitcoin is really a trading material not an investment
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 23, 2017, 10:42:50 AM
of course every investment is definitely risky,if we are afraid to invest because of the risk maybe we will never make investments.

The more investments you made the more risky you have too. But its ok all you have to do is invest that you can afford to lose too. If you cant afford to lose your money then dont invest. Simple as that! Actualy bitcoin was not too risky anymore unlike a lot of new crytpo currency now that some of them are scam not all but some of them only so choose wisely before you invest.
Activity: 182
December 22, 2017, 12:33:56 PM
for me there is no risk in investing on bitcoin because if we are investing on other crypto we need to think but in bitcoin it is not required because the value of the bitcoin will not come down it will be keep on increaseing
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 09:49:24 AM
Every trade has a risk factor. But I think that bitcoin is still a new concept in some parts of the world. That is, he has room for growth. Therefore, you can always count on a good return. But it can go in price for a short time. If you can control this panic, then you will get a good profit.
Activity: 28
December 20, 2017, 03:56:20 AM
of course every investment is definitely risky,if we are afraid to invest because of the risk maybe we will never make investments.
Pages:
Jump to: