Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 22. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:15:56 AM
investing does have its risks, if you invest a small risk and vice versa, but the investment gives you a good profit and proves that investing on it will produce a good harvest for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 28, 2017, 09:15:02 AM
Risks are an integral part of the investment business. They may be acceptable or not, but it is necessary to understand that high profits always correspond to high risks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 09:03:25 AM
It is risky but not so much. Coz so far BTC is having a good market although it has a dump at the moment but Im sure it will recover sooner or later. Just a little clarification, you should invest on trusted people or you may like to create a BTC wallet then put you money in there and then buy BTC. Be careful coz a theres a lot of bogus are there. You should be careful and try to invest the money that you can afford to lose. Learn the crypto grounds a lil bit more. Research and study. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
December 28, 2017, 08:57:26 AM
As risky as investing your real money into some group of strangers who are giving hope that it will make your money grow bigger. Well, in my opinion lots of people get scammed because they are investing their money to an unknown, strange and untrusted group of people probably or they do not even put some analyzation before dropping their money to it. Well, it is also will be much risky if they do put money to it as quickly as they been more excited without prior analyzation with it.
Activity: 185
December 28, 2017, 08:55:55 AM
It's hardly to say it because it depends on how much you invest in bitcoins. From small to a huge investment it can barely say that there are different. Without the proper knowledge in investment stuff, its a huge risk. All of the possible can be risky at all, it takes some best move to take it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
December 28, 2017, 08:50:47 AM
For me the risk on long term investment in bitcoin is not very risky at all because you will just wait for like 1 to 2 years or more. But if we are talking about the short investment then it is very risky because the price is becoming unpredictable even more though all of this is base on my speculation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
Bitcoin investment is very risky so I do not get it in and I just hope it's in the forum because you do not need to get out of the money to earn it, because you just need to have it in the forums to earn money so that the investment is risky too and It's like this gamble, because every investment sites are scam and do not last. The company will run once to earn them.
Activity: 268
December 28, 2017, 08:42:38 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I think all of the investments are risky to try. You just need to have an entrepreneur mindset which always deal to take risk without hesitations. But of course, you need to havr a proper knowledge and have a luck so that you will have profit or income from your investments. And in addition, it is worthy to take a chance to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 08:38:43 AM
It depends on the type of coin in which you are investing in. But generally, bitcoin investmen has a high risk, high reward. Without proper knowledge and considerable amount of luck, ylu may find yourself burning and wasting money.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 08:33:09 AM
The risk of investing in bitcoin is great because the market price movements are very significant and tend to be aggressive. Risk are always there, it's up to you how to manage your investment depending on the price trends of  bitcoin. Without taking risks, we can't make money from markets clearly.
That's very clear, without taking the risk we get nothing, those who have invested with bitcoin are risk takers
but the good thing is that most of them are profitable due to the significant increase of the price of bitcoin, and I believe it will increase more in the future.
This is the kind of risk people must be willing to take because it will bring them great profit. Bitcoin is a great investment because as we can see how high the price went up within a couple of months and it is continuously rising that is why investing in bitcoin will give you profit one way or the other.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 08:14:04 AM
The risk of investing in bitcoin is great because the market price movements are very significant and tend to be aggressive. Risk are always there, it's up to you how to manage your investment depending on the price trends of  bitcoin. Without taking risks, we can't make money from markets clearly.
the best profit comes from a great risk, we cant hold people on investing on crypto as we all can see that this currency is giving much profit that others cant, people are jumping on the risk as they are all gaining from it and its really fun, but dont go all way of what you have always reserve some for an emergency!
Activity: 94
December 28, 2017, 08:11:46 AM
Bce пpизвoдитьcя дo пopiвняння, якщo бpaти дo yвaги дeпoзит y бaнкy i бiтoк, тyт звicнo бiтoк дaлeкo пoпepeдy нa мoю дyмкy. Bce в пopiвняннi.
Activity: 556
December 28, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
The only risk i can see in investing in bitcoin is. If you invest in bitcoin if the price will increase that's good but if the price will continue in dumping your money return investment is lower than you invest other than that i don't see any risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 07:24:15 AM
Bitcoin is overpriced, that's why more and more newbies are no longer investing in it. It will cause loss of interest to it. Loss of interest will lead to drop in price. Also if will go even higher it could be the sign of speculations that will prove the bitcoin could be a bubble.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
December 28, 2017, 07:18:24 AM
That's very clear, without taking the risk we get nothing, those who have invested with bitcoin are risk takers
but the good thing is that most of them are profitable due to the significant increase of the price of bitcoin, and I believe it will increase more in the future.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2017, 04:15:07 AM
Activity: 110
December 28, 2017, 04:00:03 AM
The risk is only there if you invest money you can't afford to lose. I see most financial advisors recommending to put just 10% of your portfolio in crypto. (I have about 40%)

I hedge my bets and put in a few different coins but unfortunately most seem to be connected to btc and rise and fall with it.
Activity: 104
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
December 28, 2017, 03:50:37 AM
The risk of bitcoin is not for newbie risk appetite this is because of the range of trade to entry bitcoin price can go up and exceedingly go down in one day, if you plan to take it long hodl then it is more safer and profitable than very short
Activity: 280
December 28, 2017, 03:48:52 AM
Investint is always risky and the risk is the price for your winnings in the end. Do not invest more than you can affort to lose. And once you invested, patience is the key to success. Avoind panic selling when it crashes. Wait to Bitcoin to recover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 28, 2017, 03:46:02 AM
Of course investing in bitcoin got a risk, and we only can predict the price we cant know for sure how will be bitcoin in the future, and the price can go down like last month, bitcoin price can down if there is a big incident, and judging from the chart and the growth bitcoin can be very profitable for the future, just buy and hold few coin see for yourself whether you satisfied with then growth or not, and everytime is the right time to buy because the demand of this coin keep on increasing
Yes you are right. No one can predict for the price of bitcoin in the future since the price goes up and down every now and then. But becuse I am a believer of bitcoins and been studying the flow of it from the articles. I am still continuing to invest bitcoins for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: