Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 26. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 10:38:04 AM
Trade in any currency is always risky. Price of currency is determined by the flow of demand and supply. These two factors are never fixed they always vary from time to time as per the flow of demand and supply from market. As a result investment in such currencies is always risky. The day China banned bitcoin it rolled down by 20% in a day. But these are the only currencies which have you highest return on investments. Bitcoin is the best example. From last one year bitcoin price is rising continuously. At the end of November it jumped up unexpectedly and created new high. Due to sudden rise in price has created a doubt in the mind of bitcoin investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
December 11, 2017, 10:36:35 AM
Any kind of job in this world has their own risk. It means if we join the bitcoin investment, we will find risk too. It will relate with the price of bitcoin that can be increase and decrease unpredictable. About the price we should clever in looking the market situation and read about the news of the bitcoin time by time. In this case it will help in decided whether you will sell or hold your coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 10:27:44 AM
wow its a july thread, and the thread starter is have 3 until 4 bitcoin in that time, im curious about him is he sell that coin? or he still hold the coin until right now, if he hold it i think he can get some profit from it, and if he sell it on april / mei i think he will regret it becausethe price of bitcoin right now is 10 time greater than april 2017
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 10:16:47 AM
Just invest what you can afford to lose, it's always risky to invest in bitcoins or any alt coins because no one knows when it's going up and down. So if you want to invest in bitcoin learn first how the flow of it in the market, and just have to be updated from time to time because leaving it for just a minute you can lose all of your resources and capital. But holding bitcoins for the long run can give you a chance of having huge income someday because everyday bitcoin's price is increasing.
I totally agreee with you, invest what you can afford to loose is the main rule

My rule is that if you invested in cryptocurrency you already lost your money. I adjust myself to it. So I won't be so upset if I will lose my investment.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 10:12:23 AM
Just invest what you can afford to lose, it's always risky to invest in bitcoins or any alt coins because no one knows when it's going up and down. So if you want to invest in bitcoin learn first how the flow of it in the market, and just have to be updated from time to time because leaving it for just a minute you can lose all of your resources and capital. But holding bitcoins for the long run can give you a chance of having huge income someday because everyday bitcoin's price is increasing.
I totally agreee with you, invest what you can afford to loose is the main rule
Activity: 121
December 11, 2017, 10:09:53 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

risk about total loss money is 0.

all risk about long term holding because price non stable
if you planning to use bitcoin make it short  term
Activity: 42
December 11, 2017, 05:08:31 AM
If you are considering investing in bitcoin, understand this unique investment risk. the Regulatory Risk, Bitcoins are a rival to government currency and may be used for black market transactions, money laundering, illegal activities or tax evasion
Activity: 69
December 11, 2017, 05:04:56 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Sure there are risks but it is part of the process, but by buying a btc of a 4 amount, its risk is lesser than usual all you need to do is to make sure that you are buying on a trusted site.
Activity: 406
December 11, 2017, 05:00:52 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

we can not calculate exactly how much risk in investing in bitcoin, but I think the risk level in investing in bitcoin depends on how much money you use to buy it. because in the world of trading nothing is certain.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 04:53:08 AM

Bitcoin investment will always be risky and ofcourse even in other types of ways of earning bitcoin. Because we all know that bitcoin today has a many milestones specifically it's value today so I guess the more milestones it achieved the more risky it will be. So I suggest to you to become more careful and be knowlegdeable in investing.
Activity: 125
December 11, 2017, 04:52:14 AM

Do not good ALL IN with Bitcoin, although it grows a lot I'd say be patient. Diversify your portofolio, invest and many other coins as well. It's safe this way.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
December 11, 2017, 04:50:35 AM

You cannot shoe how much risk you will have in investing but ofcourse we all know that it is random chances of how risky you will encounter in investing but ofcourse if you don't want to encounter any risks in bitcoin when investing, you must know how to invest in bitcoin responsibly and discipline.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 04:47:06 AM
Bitcoin is Very Risky! Invest Responsibly
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 11, 2017, 04:44:49 AM
I think all the investment for bitcoin is risky but I think it's better for legit sites to invest and to invest in so many people so that the time of the scam reaches that you carry a license and augment you to recover If you do not have a bitcoin, you'll have to pay for the money and just hold on to bitcoin to make a big deal, because holding on bitcoin is just as investment and you will not lose money.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 11, 2017, 03:04:13 AM
The biggest risk of bitcoin investment is the volatility, many new people who invest their money in bitcoin sell their bitcoin in lower price because their afraid to lose all of their money when panic selling happen. Bitcoin investors should fully believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
December 11, 2017, 02:58:06 AM
There is alsways a risk of loss when you invest. No matter if you invest in stocks, gold, real estate or cryto currencies. Never invest all of your money. Just invest what you can affort to lose. Currently the BTC price is very high and chances are that there will be a correction next year. But long term I think Bitcoin can reach $100.000 or more.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
December 11, 2017, 02:53:34 AM

The risk is much lesser as compared to the majority of altcoins whose projects are not even functioning well in the real world. Bitcoin may be considered existing and acquiring value only on the basis of its being the top and most popular coin in the world of crypto, but it cannot be contested that it is actually the goal of every single cryptocurrency enthusiast to acquire as much Bitcoins he can. That is the truth. And that is one reason why Bitcoin will be increasing all the time.
Activity: 168
December 11, 2017, 02:47:08 AM
The risk in BTC is similar to the risk associated with stocks. You'll never be 100% sure that it will generate profit for your money but you depend on its growth. You can do some research in order to predict what might happen.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
December 11, 2017, 01:51:34 AM
I think the most risky when investing in Bitcoin is that we can know the value of Bitcoin exactly. We dont know when it drop and when it increase. However, by reading the good news about bitcoin, we believe its future
Pages:
Jump to: