Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 31. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 12:53:30 AM
There is risk in every investment so you need to prepare for that in any situation,but I personally think bitcoin will give you profit in long term.
Activity: 154
December 03, 2017, 10:55:26 AM
Basically there's a 80% risk in using bitcoin. Why? Because using an electronic site they can easily detect your transactions and easily hacked by professional hackers because the trading and communications happen in the website using wifi connections.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 10:40:56 AM
Risk tolerance is from person to person and how much of their finaces is involved.
There is always risk so you need to prepare for that in any situation.
Activity: 140
December 03, 2017, 10:22:21 AM
The risks associated with a Bitcoin investment is the same as the reasons for investing in it, i.e the future of the tech.

Bitcoin is based on blockchain technology. With every problem a new technology solves, there will be follow-up questions that could pose some risk.

Will Bitcoin’s decentralized nature scale? Can it handle more people and transactions?
Will there be new previously unseen vulnerabilities?
Are there any new technologies that could pose a threat to the integrity of the blockchain?
What new problems will the blockchain create?
Aside from these questions whose answers could pose long-term risks, there are the usual ones that I personally don’t bother myself with

Price volatility
Legality
Security of exchanges currently selling and holding bitcoin
Activity: 91
December 03, 2017, 09:55:03 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I have a friend, he bought 10 bitcoin when the bitcoin price was $ 3000 / bitcoin. Now ,the bitcoin price has reached $ 10,000 per bitcoin, he sold 5 bitcoins and retained 5 bitcoins to continue investing. I was surprised when he bought 10 bitcoins. Now I think he will be happy .
I think the bitcoin investment risk is that when the bitcoin price  drops,you only get losses when the bitcoin decreases .
But it is hard when you invest long term
Activity: 378
December 03, 2017, 09:44:14 AM
Bitcoin is volatile investment lot of uncertainty in daily price fluctuations newbie cant resist the price fluctuations they buy at peak price it is good to buy at stable price
Activity: 1
December 03, 2017, 09:35:53 AM
Why don't you start off small, you don't need to get a whole bitcoin...then you can convert it to bitconnect coins and start lending to make daily interest like I do.

Check it out https://bitconnect.co/?ref=kong1708

I'm not a pro trader or anything, just an average joe but I make a few bucks from ICO on a daily basis.  Of course all investments have a risk, so invest only what you can afford.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 09:35:17 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Risk is high. Since people consider bitcoins as a bubble that could all of a sudden pop at everyone's faces, rendering bitcoins useless and with no value. But as most will say, the higher the risk, the greater the rewards. So just invest. Take risks. You'll regret not taking a risk if you didn't.
Activity: 264
December 03, 2017, 09:33:02 AM
Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.

True, you should conduct so much effort to search or found someone who know something regarding investing here, cause a lit of news spread through television, says bitcoin is a totally scam, so the responsibility will depend on the person who invest.
Activity: 518
December 03, 2017, 09:23:49 AM

I think all investments must have risks and how much risk depends on how much investment, in investing better to pay attention to where we will invest, when the right time and whether profitable or not, we also have to be careful and think about the security
Activity: 179
December 03, 2017, 09:18:33 AM
Nobody can know the risks of investment. Now, the very rapid growth of bitcoin, the price is about 11 thousand dollars. Perhaps because of this there will be a sharp drop, and there will be a good opportunity for investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

Investing with all your money is risky, but not if you set aside some of your money. If you lose profit, you will not lose all your money.
I agree, it is better not to invest all the money in bitcoin and then you can stay with anything the situation is different
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
December 03, 2017, 08:58:23 AM
Every investment is always at risk even if its not about bitcoin even business outside crypto is a risk..but you will not profit if you are not risktakers.We dont really know what the future holds if youll profit on your investment or not,3-4 btc is a big money to invest in btc you must open up your mind for the things thats about to happen,just be more strategic to know how to gain more profit on you investments because investing in crypto is like a roller coaster ride better to know its consequences if downfall of its price occurs.
Activity: 180
December 03, 2017, 07:59:12 AM
If your investing a huge part of your savings into bitcoin it is very risky as there is no guarantee for the prices to keep fluctuating at a low rate there,  might be a substantial drop one day and this might cause a huge loss. Buying a small part in btc is less risky and profitable too.

explained very well mate. it depends on how much of your savings are in bitcoin. if it doesn't hurt so much when you lose them all, then you have a managable risk but if you life depends on that then your risk is big and you should immediately change your investing portfolio.
Activity: 182
December 03, 2017, 07:29:00 AM
Once you invest on something, it’s either you lost what you invest or gain more. It’s the same when it comes to investing in bitcoin. Even though they believe that bitcoin, or any digital currency, is the future there is always a big risk we must consider. There’s always a possibility of losing what you invest. But in order to gain more, we must take that risk. Investment is investment. May it be about bitcoin or any other things.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 02:20:30 AM
Risks in investing inevitably exist. but the risk of investing in Bitcoin is currently very small.
because there is no threat that really break the security of Bitcoin now.
Activity: 125
December 01, 2017, 10:15:03 AM
This risk helped many people all over the world, and made them profit more money.
The key to it is a high maintenance to bitcoin, hardwork and patience is the key. Nothing is guaranteed so that's why you need to watch bitcoin anytime as mush as possible. If the price starts to go down then it is the time to sell.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
December 01, 2017, 10:01:16 AM
Every investment has a hazard and we should consider it before contributing. In the event that you don't consider how enormous the hazard you will get then absolutely never hope to have the capacity to get a benefits on the grounds that in speculation is critical for us to decide when it's a great opportunity to purchase and when it's an ideal opportunity to offer.And yes there is a risk factor involved in BTC investment.
Activity: 4
December 01, 2017, 09:54:41 AM
Depends on how much you want to invest and are willing to risk in order to reap the benefits. This is all up to personal preference...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 08:23:38 AM
there is a risk in any investment.. you need to study the information well and know what is a cryptocurrency in order to invest in it
Pages:
Jump to: