Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 35. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 09:32:33 AM
The risk in Bitcoin investment is depends on how much money you prefer to invest. If you invest large amount of money, the risk is high but if you invest short amount of money, the risk is less.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:34:04 PM
I believe you're a bit careless while you still purchse wth ot knowing the value of thu particular bitcoin even though you realy are doing what's right. you'll know the precise time for you to purchase so that you can increase the benefits of bitcoin.aiel
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
November 25, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
Not only bitcoins, every investment has a risk. We have to take risk for success. We just can predict as other investors nobody's know about the future.
Also there's some site also involve with risk. You have idea the site is trusted or not, most of sites are scam.
Risk is there in bitcoin investment, but the profit in return also is charming, so that's why people take risks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 24, 2017, 07:41:44 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Well we cant determine how risk it is. But there are some trusted investment sites that gives you a small profit but there are so much investment sites that will scam you and take all your btc and they will never back it to you. Any time, the bitcoin can do decrease and increase its price but this time, there is a higher possibility that it will not decrease.

Can you please share more details about trusted investment sites as I don't have faith in any of them as I have lost lots of money by investing in those sites in the past and never received anything in returns so now I prefer to stay away from those sites unless I have 100% proof as those are the legit places to make an investment so I prefer to invest fiat money in buying bitcoins and hold it for a long term as bitcoin itself is an investment.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
November 24, 2017, 07:37:07 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Well we cant determine how risk it is. But there are some trusted investment sites that gives you a small profit but there are so much investment sites that will scam you and take all your btc and they will never back it to you. Any time, the bitcoin can do decrease and increase its price but this time, there is a higher possibility that it will not decrease.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 24, 2017, 07:13:50 PM
Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
Investing in bitcoin is also a risky investment where you could earn high or low income but if you have some skills in investing you could probably gain high income. I agree that you must know the sites first before you invest because there are many sites who are just scamming people. Lastly, even it is risky investment you must still invest because investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain high income.

I think your point about knowing the companies you are investing in before investing in them is the mot important thing ever. Think about it, how many companies are starting these days in the crypto world and we have no clue who they even are at all? Like, it is absolutely ridiculous and then they end up just closing and we lose all our investment because they sell their pump and dump and we lose everything!
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
November 24, 2017, 07:13:12 PM
There is always a risk in every investment but if you're going to compare before and now, the risk isn't that much compared before. The profit is guaranteed If you want to make a profit by an investment so you must have to take a risk in Bitcoin, there are also some risks regarding saving and investment.
Activity: 562
November 24, 2017, 04:46:58 PM
Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
Investing in bitcoin is also a risky investment where you could earn high or low income but if you have some skills in investing you could probably gain high income. I agree that you must know the sites first before you invest because there are many sites who are just scamming people. Lastly, even it is risky investment you must still invest because investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain high income.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 24, 2017, 04:40:59 PM
Nobody can predict bitcoin price in the future. But among all cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the safest to invest in.
Activity: 39
November 24, 2017, 03:34:26 PM
0% risk on long-term
Activity: 6
November 24, 2017, 03:32:58 PM
Work and trading with each other is possible, however it defends in your perseverance, personal time management and hard function. With regards to your question on tips to get a great deal of revenue every month, theres no guarantee that you will grow in the cryptocurrencies simply because no-one can predict what will happened in next 3 days as the cost of coins modifications every so often. So i suggest before investing you make study first. There are videos to help you comprehend the field of crypto currency.
Activity: 504
November 23, 2017, 04:00:33 PM
In any investment there is a risk and bitcoin is not an exception to this rule, but this risk is worth it as I think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 02:10:37 PM
Any investment threat. Just allocate Your entire budget on a large number of projects, in this case You will save your money. Of course something will collapse, but it's better than to keep all in one basket and lose everything! Bitcoin invest, I don't think tomorrow he again will cost $ 1, so invest back some of their money and all
Activity: 27
November 23, 2017, 02:07:46 PM
Any investment is risky... So it's up to you.
Good Luck!
Activity: 392
November 23, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

the possible risks involved in investing in bitcoin for a long time may be the price that will go down so it will be a loss because we do not know how bitcoin market in that time
Activity: 489
November 23, 2017, 08:16:12 AM
Investing in bitcoin is indeed too risky because its value is unstable. But if you're going to buy bitcoin you should wait for the perfect time where the value of it is high the go buy your own bitcoin then invest again. After all we must be willing to risk for you to earn big enough.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 23, 2017, 07:09:13 AM
Everything has a risk and we cannot say how much risk we can have in this business. Well in fact if I had a chance to buy Bitcoin 2 weeks ago I approximately earned hundreds of dollars for just 1 BTC. People always take risk for better future all we need to do is to make a good decision.
Activity: 33
November 23, 2017, 06:56:32 AM
No one can exactly say that how much risk is involved in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is increasing day by day but it may go down too.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 03:05:58 AM
In every investmet you make,a business you take there is always a risk. Its either low risk and high risk. It is your chance on how you make it profitable. It is not always about the money that you sacrifice. It is also about your time and effort. So make the best out of it.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 23, 2017, 02:46:50 AM
Well there is risk involved in every kind of investment.Investment is something which involves lot of risk.An investment is normally done with the money which is left out after our savings.Normally everyone does investments with the excess money left out after savings.But in the case of btc there are a lot of people who  sell everything they have and invest in btc as they are sure that they will never end up in loss as the market of btc is running in high profit.Like every investment market btc also has rise and fall in its market value but its hike percentage is more as compared to any kind of investment so its not that risky to make an investment on btc as you won't have to wait for longer period of time to get profit.
Pages:
Jump to: