Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 51. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 04:33:36 PM
I guess there's totally no risk involved in investing bitcoins.Even though we have to keep some things in mind.
We must keep.our wallets safe and never forget it's password and always have a backup.The best option is to have a cold storage which cuts down your risk to zero.
The second most important thing is to avoid spending the bitcoins you invest because the key to good investment is to have patience and withdrawal at the right moment.
There are risks in bitcoin investment and that is the volatility that can lead you from getting negative profits and if you don't manage your bitcoin well then you will end up selling because of the temptation and the second risk is the security because there is a lot of hackers out there that are trying to hack your bitcoin wallet so you need to be careful.
there is no risk at all in investing in bitcoins because the prices of bitcoins are going up rapidly you will never see the prices of bitcoins decreasing and bitcoins have promised their investors that bitcoins will never disappoint you in profit so investing money in bitcoins is not risky.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 03:13:02 PM
In the life every step is a risk. Just like that if you are interesting in investments in bitcoins and you are new then you should start with less amount of bitcoins and then get the response of your risk. But there are some scammers on internet who  can steal your bitcoins through some fraud so be carefull of that.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 10:47:32 AM
BITCOIN KNOWN AS CRYPTOCURRENCY. so as no one knows exactly when the currency of a country will boost up or go down same holds true for bitcoin. u hv to search and know more and update urself on daily basis. while other risk is the rumors spreading daily that govt will ban bitcoins in future, keep that in mind too.
Activity: 169
October 05, 2017, 10:46:43 AM
There is always a risk in buying bitcoin . There is no guarantee  that the price of bitcoin will rise or fall. There is no guarantee that when your country's government will declare bitcoin as illegal. Investing in bitcoin and assuming that one will get profit from it by keeping it for a long time is like taking a leap of faith. It is better to hold bitcoins for less time and then invest it . Bitcoins should get split in to different and safe offline wallets as there is lesser risk of loss in such condition.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 10:42:18 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

every investment is definitely a risk, and unfortunately in the bitcoin known for its risks, even in the likes of many people because of the great risk then the results obtained are also certainly large, in accordance with our investment
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 10:36:16 AM
Probably the biggest risk to the future success of Bitcoin as both a currency and as an investment class is regulatory risk. If China decides to ban its citizens from holding bitcoin, the price of the digital currency would crash
Activity: 42
October 05, 2017, 08:01:52 AM
Risk is always there in investment whether you are a business man or a crypto trader. Bitcoin is very high volatile crypto currency it can move 500-1000$ up & down in a single day but being a crypto trader. I can say confidentaly that if you invest your money in Btc it will definitely grow but my friend you need to think long-term if you sure shot want to earn some good profit, keep Btc for long-term. In my opinion if you see big picture you will not bear any loss in Btc  investment
Activity: 406
homt.net
October 05, 2017, 07:44:05 AM
At first I tell you that, without risk, no pain no gain. No one can't give you Guarantee that without risk you can earn.
It has risk with every currency invest.
So try to get a reliable site for invest
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 05, 2017, 07:25:28 AM
Risk is crucial to win, but too much risk can lead to depression. first determine some amount you can lose, then that amount is your limit. It's that simple.
Activity: 28
October 05, 2017, 07:21:08 AM
The value of every currency (real, virtual or cryptocurrency) depends from the amount of operations that are provided with it.

The currency is as much valuable as more operations between contractants with it there are. Even though if this currency is assured with nothing.

Bitcoin is used despite of all prohibitions. Many services approve bitcoins for payment. And this make the currency valued.
Activity: 274
October 05, 2017, 06:00:49 AM
I always take bitcoin risk as 100%, that is to say my life can continue of BTC price will reach 0 tomorrow. Even though I really believe in BTC and its future, I have to manage my risk rationally, it's real life here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 05:56:25 AM
Investment considered as a gambling so it is 50/50 of chances and it is depend of you on how to take risk, bitcoin is a good investment and a lot of investor choose bitcoin and hold for long term and they are all success.
Yes, if investment in the bitcoins considered as gambling, it will be just gambling and it is not investment because we won't get constant profit from put the funds in bitcoins, a lot of investors choose bitcoins and getting big profit because they know they are investing in bitcoins, they don't playing gambling with bitcoins, they learned bitcoins, search the new information, innovation of bitcoins, analysed the users bitcoins, price of bitcoins, they know everything about bitcoins and they are all success.
Activity: 136
October 05, 2017, 05:40:41 AM
the risk is minimal. price mainly increases. Smiley
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 05, 2017, 05:29:50 AM
I guess there's totally no risk involved in investing bitcoins.Even though we have to keep some things in mind.
We must keep.our wallets safe and never forget it's password and always have a backup.The best option is to have a cold storage which cuts down your risk to zero.
The second most important thing is to avoid spending the bitcoins you invest because the key to good investment is to have patience and withdrawal at the right moment.
There are risks in bitcoin investment and that is the volatility that can lead you from getting negative profits and if you don't manage your bitcoin well then you will end up selling because of the temptation and the second risk is the security because there is a lot of hackers out there that are trying to hack your bitcoin wallet so you need to be careful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 05, 2017, 05:01:39 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
October 05, 2017, 04:56:28 AM
In every investment there is always a risk that you may incurred lost but with bitcoin investment I think it is one of the leading in market that has the lower risk of around 10-15%. I tell this because I can see that the likely hood of success in this kind of venture is more bigger that the chance of failure. Bitcoin always appreciate even after a sudden drop it will soon increase that makes it very wise investment.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 05, 2017, 04:37:36 AM
Well As long as bitcoins continue to adapt according to the faults that they posses there is literally no way that there willbe any loos for the people investing in it.
Thus you should wait for a while observe the current trend and buy bitcoins then only.
Also a simple trick is to ... Link your bank account with your wallet and wait for the price to drop down, generally the wallets give notifications ... And when it does buy new bitcoins from that cash and safeguard them for the upcoming increase in value of bitcoins.
Activity: 672
October 05, 2017, 04:11:58 AM
Yes, there is a loss in business as there is profit. It can be beneficial to invest in any place, as well as loss and risk. Bitcoin prices rise in the market. If you increase the price then you can benefit, and if you take it down you will have to stand in front of the loss. So it can be said in the Risk.
I don't consider investing in bitcoin any risky activity now because it has an enormous demand and supporters. When an asset has a limited supply rather very limited supply and its users keep on increasing with time, then all the dangers vanish. If we were at the early stage, then we could have thought about bitcoin as some risky investment.
Yes, the risk is less if you invest in bitcoin today. 5 years from now it will give you a fortune. But of course we can never really tell what the future holds. But as we look the history and the trend, bitcoin is increasing in value and more people are going to use it in the future. So the more demand, the higher the price, the bigger the profit then.
Activity: 24
October 05, 2017, 03:48:08 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
The riskiest approach is doing nothing. Smiley

Activity: 949
Merit: 517
October 05, 2017, 03:45:29 AM
Investment considered as a gambling so it is 50/50 of chances and it is depend of you on how to take risk, bitcoin is a good investment and a lot of investor choose bitcoin and hold for long term and they are all success.
Pages:
Jump to: