Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 46. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 117
November 06, 2017, 02:52:49 AM
In my opinion the risk in investing bitcoin is 80%. In a short or long term of period you can profit more money than to your investments. If the bitcoin price increases, but sometime bitcoin price are decreasing because the price is unstable. But as expected bitcoin price will increase or grow, that’s why you have 80% sure that your investments will be successful.   
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 02:32:58 AM
Actually there is no risk. All you have to do is to timetable to earn more money in the fast way. Just like the previous bitcoins have fallen and Rise again with 3,000 $ profit. Imagine if you have 1 BTC You Last week at a value of 3,500 $ will grow up to 3000 $ almost twice your investment returns to you. So timely pity is needed and definitely the money is easy to grow.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 06, 2017, 02:28:27 AM
As with other investment system bitcoin will also be always risky,  especially if you dont know what ypu are doing.
That is why it is highly recommended that b we fore you will in bitcoin investment you must first equip your self with necessary knowledge needed in order to make a better decision.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 01:53:41 AM
Bitcoin is like a bubble. It can burst anytime. So you have think of it as high risk investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 01:51:33 AM
In short term, maybe it is risky because of its huge growth in last 2 months but you will be happy if your horizon is next 2-3 years. It will give you unexpected returns.
Activity: 924
November 06, 2017, 01:43:46 AM
invest in bitcoin i guess it is very good. and I think the risk is not too great. but it takes patience to get a lot of profit for your investment goes well and get a lot of benefits from the investment
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 06, 2017, 01:32:19 AM
Sooth to say there's is no extensive risk in bitcoin. If you want to invest in bitcoin you need to be patient and sincere.
Sometimes bitcoin prices fall down.It's a kind pf risk.But it stays only for a short time.So there's no huge risk on it. Secondly if you can't protect your BTC wallet then it can be possible to lose currency.So there's another staring risk in bitcoin  investment.
If you are sensible then you can avoid these risks.
Activity: 135
November 06, 2017, 01:12:07 AM
I think there is no proof how much but it a big risk in bitcoin investment you need to secure you wallets and accounts. Also the risk in investing in bitcoin is the price. The price of bitcoin will never go down for long term on will only for short period of time.
Activity: 691
November 05, 2017, 09:15:04 AM
If now we want to invest 3 - 4btc, very risky in my opinion. However, if we project to invest long-term or fastest for 3 years. I think, we are on the right choice with of course the value that happens more expensive than today.
Activity: 336
November 05, 2017, 09:01:01 AM
This problem is not to determine the answer, each one according to his lights. The current price of BTC up to 7500$, you invest in it is undoubtedly a certain risk.
Activity: 476
November 04, 2017, 02:05:09 AM
When I came to know about bitcoin the price then was $240/BTC few years back, if anyone tells me that the price will get to $5000/BTC today I wouldn't have believed the person. But today we are seeing where the price of bitcoin have reached. My greatest far at this point investing in bitcoin is not just the price falling. But the about heartless hackers and US government fighting against bitcoin in the future. Although my understand has increased to the point that I have understood that a country can only ban it within their national territory not in other country.
There is no risk in bitcoin you can invest here as much as you can because bitcoin is totally safe and sound and you can invest here easily bitcoin is a very suitable for every level of society and it always give a profit on right time so I, myself I’m the investor here and I did see any risk and difficulty in bitcoin during investment.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 09:15:33 AM
I think the risk of investing in bitcoin is quite low. Because, we know the price of bitcoin is currently soaring high. I'm sure many people are making a profit in bitcoin investments today. But, big or small risk is how the capital issued by investors. If the small is issued then the risk is also small and if it issued big then the risk is also great.
Activity: 7
November 03, 2017, 09:06:29 AM
Bitcoin is great for investment. Risk issues depend on how the person runs his investment. If the investment wants to make a lot of money, the risk is also great and vice versa. If the risk is small certainly income will also be small.
Activity: 52
November 03, 2017, 08:52:43 AM
When I came to know about bitcoin the price then was $240/BTC few years back, if anyone tells me that the price will get to $5000/BTC today I wouldn't have believed the person. But today we are seeing where the price of bitcoin have reached. My greatest far at this point investing in bitcoin is not just the price falling. But the about heartless hackers and US government fighting against bitcoin in the future. Although my understand has increased to the point that I have understood that a country can only ban it within their national territory not in other country.
there is pretty much risk in bitcoin and i think that is good because those people will earn who get risk and fight for their future and that thing is in bitcoin also so from this one point is cleared that those people who invest in bitcoin are really strong and able to do something in their life.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
November 03, 2017, 08:34:30 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

I think this involves your risk appetite if you already have the bitcoin then the next step is you're aiming for profits right? when will you'll be getting your money back i supposed.. for me you should at least spare 1 bitcoin if you had 4 bitcoin but don't sell it at once at least do it when its necessary and gradually
Activity: 409
November 03, 2017, 08:23:17 AM
In every investment there are always a risk because we do not know what will happen in the next hours,or day. We juat need to be calm waiting the perfect time when we invest our asset or some of our savings to bitcoin. One thing for sure is you don't have regret feelings when you invest on bitcoin because the profit is easy to grow up.
Activity: 644
November 03, 2017, 08:10:41 AM
There must always be a big risk behind big opportunities, and vice versa, in the world of investing or trading a small size of a risk it depends on our own how to manage risk to become a profitable opportunity.
Activity: 845
November 03, 2017, 07:43:54 AM
I think naturally, do not ever want big profit but afraid of risk, high profit is also high risk, and vice versa. if unsure of bitcoin I suggest to run and choose another investment.
Activity: 28
November 03, 2017, 06:56:38 AM
If you are very emotional you can't make more with bitcoin. There's too much risk but if you are brave enough then you will be financially stable
Activity: 168
November 03, 2017, 06:53:23 AM
Actually none of us knows the risk for bitcoin until  you experience it. We all know that its like gambling that if you lose the you lose and if you win then that’s become a successful one. But if just study everything in bitcoin we might end up successful like everyone who is a bitcoin user. It’s never too late to  get started in bitcoin, as long as you’re ready to fight for your future that includes bitcoin in your list.
Pages:
Jump to: