Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 8. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
January 20, 2018, 09:39:23 PM
the price of bitcoin is quite unpredictable considering that it increases and decreases overtime, it can never remain in the same price as before because of reasons that affect the price of bitcoin. though if it does decrease then it is just temporary, i doubt that it'll last long so there is a chance that it'll increase in value once again. you should just hold your bitcoins for now and wait for the time that it increases in value
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 20, 2018, 09:38:49 PM
The risk is not a measurable thing, so we can't say that how much risk in this investment of this Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin platform has grown up in recent time so that you have to take a risk if you want to make a profit on this platform. Naturally, every investment requires taking a risk. so Bitcoin is not out of these activities.
I think day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform and people are trying to be involved in this system and a lot of countries are taking consideration regarding Cryptoworld. that's why you need to require a taking risk.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 09:33:35 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

There is always risk in any investment whether it is in the stock market or Cryptocurrencies. In this case Bitcoin is a solidly established coin as the first mover. If you plan on making a long term investment then you'll do better than someone who is looking for a quick payday. The volatility in these markets are extreme when compared to traditional investments like the stock market. If the S&P 500 or DOW dropped 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 or 50% the world would have a collective heart attack. However these wild price swings are common in Bitcoin. They're still scary but if you don't panic sell to the whales waiting at the bottom you'll see a price correction that has a tendency to ascend past the last ATH. Do a little research and you'll see what I mean.

Bitcoin has died more than 100,000 cats & we all know how many lives those suckers have Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
January 20, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
I think it depends on how much you invest to risk for it, investing is like gambling you cannot predict what will happen because of changing of prices you have to be monitored.
Yes, I think how much risk is depends on how much you invest. If you invest a lot of money in Bitcoin means the more risk you are facing. Well, there is a risk in everything you do; you need to take courage to face it all before you meet your ideal outcome.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
January 20, 2018, 09:23:08 PM
There's always a risk, but you can't determine the exact amount. Investing on any company or cryptocurrency has its own risks, no investment is a 100% sure ROI. You just have to believe on bitcoins, as many more are now adopting it, the price will definitely rise on a long term basis.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 09:18:37 PM
Investing to bitcoin is always a risky decision to do coz the price of bitcoin decrease and increase. I think investing to bitcoin is a wise things to do also coz the supply of bitcoin decreases everyday. While there is still a supply bitcoin take the risk to invest. Maybe you can be in a good fortunes in your good future. Having a bitcoin is a risky but profitable also when the price increase the profit of your is really good. Investing is a strong decision to do coz you can have a profit of it or no. Im sure you can have it if you can.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
#41 Haga
January 20, 2018, 08:33:18 PM
Investing Bitcoin is high risk , volatility is incredible
So invest small amount because obviously could decrease !
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 08:22:50 PM
Impossible to judge the risk - of course now that the price has halved the risk is much lower than buying when it was peaking. But should it halve again the price, then it would be even less riskier.
Activity: 378
January 20, 2018, 08:18:35 PM
The risk of investing in bitcoin is huge. simple. For profit is also very high. There are many risks when investing in bitcoin. When you let the bitcoin stay on the exchange and the exchanges suddenly collapse. You will lose bitcoin.

I agree with this statement. The risk in investing in bitcoin is truly a risky thing. Why? It is simply because you cannot predict the its prices in the futur due to market fluctuations and it is also because the higher pay-off it offers.
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
The risk of investing in bitcoin is huge. simple. For profit is also very high. There are many risks when investing in bitcoin. When you let the bitcoin stay on the exchange and the exchanges suddenly collapse. You will lose bitcoin.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
January 20, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
Investing Bitcoin is really a risky matter. I think that sometimes it depends on your luck.If your luck is good,you will be benefited. Otherwise, it is risky one.
Activity: 363
January 20, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
Bitcoin is a the most trustworthy coin among all the cryptocurrencies. But it does not mean that it has no risk.Ofcourse it has risk but lesser compared to others. Aside from the risk that the value of it is volatile, one of the big risk also is the wallet that you used. You should choose wallets that are reliable since because of cryptos nature it can easily be stolen in just a second.So be careful and guard your wealth well!
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 11:07:09 AM
There are two things in investment ; lost and profit. I guess everyone will always be ready of getting profit, and won't be ready of getting lost. Just ask yourself whether you have enough courage to take any risks that may happen if you invest in bitcoin. As I  believe, if you decide to make investment in bitcoin, don’t question such thing because it will make you to think negative. Investing just needs one thing that is courage.
Activity: 252
January 20, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
there is no fool proof answer to this question. it is all speculation.
the risks are there but in my opinion price going down in long term has a  very small chance. but in short term because of some stuff that are going on can go down but i won't last long.

but there is another risk that people usually forget, when you are using bitcoin you are in charge of keeping your private keys (your wallet) safe. and if you fail to do that, you will lose your money. this risk is easily manageable though, since you can learn how to make a safe wallet (read about cold storage) and never worry about this risk.
Yes sir I agree with your article.I think, bitcoin is very safe if we keep our private key safe.But if some people lost their private key and make complen on forum, this is not acceptable.we need more and more careful yo keep safe our private key.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
Its risky more than investing on a physical investments, why? Because bitcoin contains a high volatility which enables bitcoin to vary its price in accordance to the total demand and supply of it unlike investment on financial system it is as it is , local currency does not fluctuate always and just moves prices a little.
Dont spend all your money to invest in bitcoin. Sometimes dont take a risk all your property. But be responsible when you invest in one thing. 
He is a right physical investment is a safe, for example, if we invest in land suppose the price drops at least we will have our land with us. Same gold investment. But bitcoin is different once the price drops there is no way to recover it, you have to wait for a price increase or else you have to accept your loss. So bitcoin investment is very risky.
Activity: 84
January 20, 2018, 10:36:24 AM
Its risky more than investing on a physical investments, why? Because bitcoin contains a high volatility which enables bitcoin to vary its price in accordance to the total demand and supply of it unlike investment on financial system it is as it is , local currency does not fluctuate always and just moves prices a little.
Dont spend all your money to invest in bitcoin. Sometimes dont take a risk all your property. But be responsible when you invest in one thing. 
Activity: 79
January 20, 2018, 10:31:30 AM
I never tried to invest on bitcoin because I don't have enough money. As the matter of fact, I'm just working on signature campaign to earn a profit and to start  making changes in my life. Bitcoin is a blessing to me and my family because my first cash out from signature campaign was already been used and spent to my family. And about investment, I am really hoping to try it someday.
A real man. I spend my savings to invest in bitcoin, I'm not trying to use all the assets to invest in bitcoin. It's really unstable for my family, my kids.
No risk in bitcoin investment. However, I know that in business investment, the risk always goes with high profit.
I'm waiting for that miracle.

This must be the mindset of every investor. Only invest what you afford to lose. Invest on different positions, not only on one platform.
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
I never tried to invest on bitcoin because I don't have enough money. As the matter of fact, I'm just working on signature campaign to earn a profit and to start  making changes in my life. Bitcoin is a blessing to me and my family because my first cash out from signature campaign was already been used and spent to my family. And about investment, I am really hoping to try it someday.
A real man. I spend my savings to invest in bitcoin, I'm not trying to use all the assets to invest in bitcoin. It's really unstable for my family, my kids.
Investing in bitcoin always has risks. However, I know that in business investment, the risk always goes with high profit.
I'm waiting for that miracle.
Activity: 210
January 20, 2018, 10:16:45 AM
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
I never tried to invest on bitcoin because I don't have enough money. As the matter of fact, I'm just working on signature campaign to earn a profit and to start  making changes in my life. Bitcoin is a blessing to me and my family because my first cash out from signature campaign was already been used and spent to my family. And about investment, I am really hoping to try it someday.
Pages:
Jump to: