Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 11. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:02:23 PM
Risk is can't predicted. Everything can happen in bitcoin just be alert on what is happening
Activity: 308
January 17, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
The risk that comes with investments in bitcoin is certainly losing all of money due to people that doesn't gives us guarantee bitcoin will be survive this long, yet, bitcoin has value, however as it appears on marketcap bitcoin is the best and leading digital coins compared to other altcoins, so only invest the amount you can afford to loose or risk.

It will never risky and you can invest in bitcoin without any fear because bitcoin price will increase very fast and your amount will very profitable for you, so if you want to invest in bitcoin then you can invest and you want to hold it will very good because your future will more secure and your profit will more beneficial for you.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
All investments are at risk, what we consider safe as property.
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
Because of its rate of price doesn't stay at one position there is a little bit of risk to investment in bitcoin surely. You will loose your money if its price decreases and it will be very harmful to your life but you can be get good profit if its price increases ana any time it can change its value.

You have to sell it to any buyers at online to get physical money because there is no communication between bitcoin and any government so that they will not give you exchange of money by bitcoin. You don't need to take any tension about any type of loosing of you because there is a very strong security available. Do your work correctly by just observing the current market.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:00:57 PM
For now im still a new here so i hope someday i know all about investing and how to take the risk to get a lot of profit by investing so for now im still earning and reading get more btc and more knowledge.
Activity: 126
January 14, 2018, 07:34:07 PM
The amount of risk depends on how much you invest. The more you invest, the more risky there is, but that risk can turn into huge amount of money if it turned out well. Less investment, less risk, but also means less profit. Risk has always been everywhere, whether what kind of investment you have. But with out risk, there is no success. If you want to succeed, take the risk, know your limitations and learn from what you have experienced.
Thier's nothing to be worried about the risk of the bitcoin investment... Because as we can see many billioner's are joining this bitcoin investment... So meaning they all trust the capacity of the bitcoin, Because bitcoin is an unstable currency. Bitcoin is not regulated by the central bank. That is, Investors may face extreme instability in bitcoin exchange rates. There are risks that can pose considerable harm to the entire investment.
There is always a risk when it involves investing your money, and investing in bitcoins is no exception. You can profit from it, or lose some money, because the value fluctuates. Yes, risk is peculiar to whatever that will bring gain, however, the risk attached to bitcoin is unpredictable, as it may even not even come. Above all, its fortune tendency is greater than its any  risk that may ever be envisaged.
Activity: 266
January 14, 2018, 07:23:56 PM
every or even all kind of investment investment involve risk which is lost of course. bitcoin is bubble, you can get lost and even profit. you have to know what you are doing. don't let your emotion drive your decision in investment. use your sense
Activity: 16
January 14, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
No one can tell you that there will be one, two or so many risks in investing btc at all. I'm sure. The risks will come in the most unexpected way. So what you need to do is always be careful in everything and need a little luck so you can get through it all. But sometimes there are unintended risks that you can not control and you have to accept it bitterly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
January 14, 2018, 06:13:29 PM
There are risks, as in any investment. But in this area they are less than others. You can lose everything, and you can, and on the contrary, win several times on the market.
Activity: 42
January 14, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
dude investment in any thing is risky that said good-luck to you Smiley Wink
Activity: 118
January 14, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
There is always a risk when it involves investing your money, and investing in bitcoins is no exception. You can profit from it, or lose some money, because the value fluctuates.
Activity: 308
January 14, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
If you ask experts, they will say that Bitcoin is a good investment, but then again, there are also some speculations about how secure your investment in Bitcoin. If you ask me, invest in it without a second thought.
Investment in bitcoin will never lose your money because its price going to more increasing and everyone who invest their money in bitcoin they will get big profit, so you should invest your money and wait for its high price then you will get best profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
Although very profitable, but also very risky bitcoin investments, this is because there is no guarantee of any company or agency, so that only appropriate bitcoin market needs.
Activity: 24
January 14, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
If you ask experts, they will say that Bitcoin is a good investment, but then again, there are also some speculations about how secure your investment in Bitcoin. If you ask me, invest in it without a second thought.
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
Yes, risk is peculiar to whatever that will bring gain, however, the risk attached to bitcoin is unpredictable, as it may even not even come. Above all, its fortune tendency is greater than its any  risk that may ever be envisaged.
Activity: 8
January 11, 2018, 11:30:39 PM
The 6 Biggest Risks to Bitcoin:

1. Bitcoin's blockchain loses its appeal
2. Brand-name businesses stop accepting bitcoin
3. A double-edged sword of regulation
4. A cyber attack hits Bitfinex (or another cryptocurrency exchange)
5. Margin mayhem derived from its CME listing
6. Investor emotions sack bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 11, 2018, 09:59:35 PM
The worst case scenario or probably the biggest risk in investing in bitcoin is "bubbles" wherein it could lost its value forever. As we all know the sudden rise of value of bitcoin from $700 in Nov 2016 to present $13360 Jan 2018. The sudden rise of value of bitcoin may end up like a "bubble" that when it "pop" it will had no value at all.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Thier's nothing to be worried about the risk of the bitcoin investment... Because as we can see many billioner's are joining this bitcoin investment... So meaning they all trust the capacity of the bitcoin...they are looking forward for trust anf success the bitcoin money investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 11, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

the risk is 50 and 50. You have the same probability as long as there is not so much experience in the market, the bad decisions have our prejudices
No risk and the risk you are talking about are possible just for uncertain price but on the same hand this is quality of bitcoin and people enjoy this changing price of bitcoin. Really it does happen sometimes bitcoin price use to drop very dramatically. It never last same for long time it use to increase but then after sometime it sue to increase so if you will take this miner risk then you will have good profit in life.
Activity: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
If you are going to invest in websites like Bitcoin, you need to be ready to risk on the market since the trend can change every now and then.
Pages:
Jump to: