Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 80. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
August 04, 2017, 12:26:09 AM
It depends on what venture are you going to enter.  If you are just buying and holding Bitcoin for a long term, with the current trend of Bitcoin, the risk is somehow unknown since bitcoin price keep on fluctuating wildly but most believe that when the market is saturated, our bitcoin investment today will have a lot more value in the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
August 04, 2017, 12:22:40 AM
We cannot tell you how much risk is involve in Bitcoin because we don't know either. We only know that Bitcoin investment is very risky because the market is very volatile and always fluctuating but the good thing about it is that the return is very high. Bitcoin can do you a rich people or a poor one in just one day if you have huge investment. If you want to lessen the risk, make your own research about it and invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 04, 2017, 12:17:37 AM
If you buy bitcoins and put them on cold storage in the calculation that in the long run they will bring good profits, then the risk will be minimal. In this case, the risk is only that it is possible for some reason to lose the personal key to the wallet or it will become available to other persons. It must be feared and take the necessary precautions
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 03, 2017, 12:41:18 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
So far time for buying bitcoin has always been good. I did not yet met a person who did not made money from buying bitcoins. Like with everything in this world there is always a risk, with new protocol happened there is still chance for problems. But i think that risk is not grater than it was. I would say that it is good time as any other for buying bitcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 12:37:21 PM
In finance, risk can be measured according to the different factors that can affect an investment. There are two classification of these risk factors which are the Internal Risks and External Risks.

1) Internal Risk Factor- For Bitcoins, internal risks would be the rate of Bitcoin from time to time. It my by raising for some time but eventually, Bitcoin being a cryptocurrency, will also depreciate in time. It is innate to all currencies, that may include Bitcoin cryptocurrency, that it will appreciate and depreciate from time to time. And we can never know when.

2) External Risk Factor- Bitcoins' external factor includes the political and legal stand of a specific country. Some other countries do not recognize Bitcoin and even discourage people into it. And with that, other countries may also ban Bitcoin.
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 12:10:14 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Bitcoin value is driven by the community support.It has no government or central authority to ensure its value.Its price increases and decreases in proportion to variation in demand for bitcoin.So,its a risky investment.But bitcoin has given huge returns to its investors in the past.

Not only in the past you can expect the same results even in future as you see the price of bitcoins is increasing and in future it will be even more when the demand of bitcoins will go higher so I don't think that there is huge risk of investing money in it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 11:48:38 AM
Bitcoin value is driven by the community support.It has no government or central authority to ensure its value.Its price increases and decreases in proportion to variation in demand for bitcoin.So,its a risky investment.But bitcoin has given huge returns to its investors in the past.
Merit: 137
August 02, 2017, 12:50:14 PM
Such a passive way of earning money is justified and will bring its own dividends if the investment is calculated for a long-term period. . Bitcoin will grow in time unequivocally, and therefore will bring profit even if it is simply stored in a digital purse.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 01, 2017, 12:15:34 PM
Certainly very large if the bitcoin investment, this is because until now no country officially using bitcoin.
Activity: 134
August 01, 2017, 10:54:18 AM
Basically, we don't  know how much risk will put only in investing in bitcoins. Today,  as i see how far that this will go on,  i decided to take a risk of planning to make approximately 1-4 btc only because i dont know how to do that such 1 btc.  And also the problem is,  the price of bitcoin is changing in such a period of time that many people can buy bitcoin is just a single of time.
Activity: 419
August 01, 2017, 10:46:11 AM
We must be realistic that the risk of keep bitcoin is very large, even can make us stress because the price is very volatile.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 01, 2017, 10:37:20 AM
I think that there are lower risks to buy new cryptocurrency like REcoin for example. By the way, a few days ago it has passed full registration according to USA legislation so it keeps a good expectation!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 01, 2017, 09:51:43 AM
Percentage of risk in bitcoin investment may not be easily determine since bitcoin's price is not stable, when we say not stable it means the price itself varies from different factors like, the maximum level of investors, some issues that bitcoin are facing, etc.

Therefore, risk in bitcoin and risk in trading are almost the same. You will never know what are the risk that you are going to encounter in bitcoin or trading unless you experience it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 01, 2017, 09:17:45 AM
The bitcoin market is volatile and you may lose a bit of bitcoin, which is inevitable. You must always have the secret to keep your bitcoin good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 01, 2017, 09:14:37 AM
For me there is no risk in bitcoin investment because I am sure that I will gain a lot of profit if I invest my money to the bitcoin. Many people are afraid to invest their money to the bitcoin because they thought that they will lose their money.
Agree! Bitcoin investment is no risk because many people invest their money and they feel fully secure your amount of money. So i think those people invented their money in bitcoin they get a very high profit.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 01, 2017, 09:02:56 AM
Investing of any sort always has its risks and investing in bitcoin will not be an exception to that. It will always be prediction and speculation whether the price of bitcoin will go down or increase but by far throughout the history of bitcoin it has always find a way for the value to increase and it is still steadily increasing so I think bitcoin is a really good investment despite the risk.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 01, 2017, 05:23:46 AM
Of your bitcoin investment, basically the risk on every site if investing bitcoin, you will know whether the site is good to be trusted, what only gives a small profit but many nowadays the sites are deceiving people.

Even if you have your funds in the cold storage or hardware wallet, there is a risk in that case too. However, investing further extends the level of risk and it differs from investment to investment and thus there is no guaranteed assurance in any case, especially when it comes to the investments using crypto currencies. However, on the other hand, the returns are much higher when there is a high risk so it's not always a bad move to give it a shot.
Activity: 234
August 01, 2017, 05:20:37 AM
Each and every trade got a risk factor. But I think the bitcoin is still a new concept to some parts of the world. That is, it has a room for growing. So you can always expect a good return. But it can go down in price for a short term of period. If you can control that panic situation then you will get a good profit.
When trading is considered to be a part of the investment then the risk involved is quiet high as well gives bigger profit based on the users knowledge base in trading. Secondly every form of investment has got risks, with bitcoin the risk is little high which is due to the fluctuating nature as well very few trusted platforms are available for investment.
I prefer doing a small risk, small profit rather than high risk, high profit. Anyway, trading on the other hand is risky but with enough knowledge to deal with the risks and lowering it can bring you a lot of profit. It requires your time and effort to become good at it since if you trade without learning essential things to lesses the risks then most likely you will lose Bitcoins rather than profit from it.
Activity: 212
August 01, 2017, 03:53:09 AM
Of your bitcoin investment, basically the risk on every site if investing bitcoin, you will know whether the site is good to be trusted, what only gives a small profit but many nowadays the sites are deceiving people.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 01, 2017, 02:35:03 AM
Each and every trade got a risk factor. But I think the bitcoin is still a new concept to some parts of the world. That is, it has a room for growing. So you can always expect a good return. But it can go down in price for a short term of period. If you can control that panic situation then you will get a good profit.
When trading is considered to be a part of the investment then the risk involved is quiet high as well gives bigger profit based on the users knowledge base in trading. Secondly every form of investment has got risks, with bitcoin the risk is little high which is due to the fluctuating nature as well very few trusted platforms are available for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: