Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 82. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Short term - it is very risky. Long term - not so much. Only in case if BTC won't be able to compete with other coins.

Their is not such a risk in investing your money on bitcoin.Investing your money on bitcoin is like searching for treasure.If you inverse your money on treasure means,in one day you will get 5 -10 times of money you inverse on it.Like wise here you get huge profit on one day.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We can't tell how much risky it is in investing our money in bitcoin .As we all know the fluctuation of it's price is so volatile, it goes up and drop down in so easily and that's the risky part in investing on it.We can never know what would happens to it's price after we invest our money.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Bitcoin investment is too risky. If we want to earn we must be ready to risk. Everything that can make our money grows has a risk. And if we are able to accept the risk and face it and then we will pass the risk for sure.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
It is very risky to invest bitcoin for the future due to some security issues. If you are not going to stick on a good wallet then you may experience the harm that some hackers and phishers can do.
Also August 1 is coming so you should think more about keeping it or selling it before that day comes.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Too risky. I guess it is the same with every investment which may yield you a great profit. The only difference is that you can understand Blockchain and Bitcoin technology, people will adopt it and the price will definitely grow. So you will make a profit out of it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
All investment  is risky . But if you want to  make good profit  invest  is  very good  idea. You store some bitcoin on future this price will be high. Then you earn good  amount.
Investment is risky and also investment in bitcoin for now is also risky anything can happen, if you invest in bitcoin and price will dump after 1st august then you will lost your money. Its better to wait and invest
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
All investment  is risky . But if you want to  make good profit  invest  is  very good  idea. You store some bitcoin on future this price will be high. Then you earn good  amount.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

I think investing in Bitcoin is now very risky because people are scared of the August 1 event so the Bitcoin market is really unstable so I recommend investing in one. Other altcoin or wait a while longer then decide
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
I'm sure no risk bitcoin investment.

You are wrong. With any investment, there are many risks. Even when investing in gold. It's an investment and you always need to be careful and keep track of the price of your asset in what you made a contribution.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Investments in bitcoin have the same risk as any other investment. If you had stock manufacturers mining equipment they also grow along with bitcoin. I think that great prospects will be those who will start trading bitcoins. But without risk not to earn money.
Activity: 14
If we will invest to bitcoin it is a matter of chances and probability so in reality bitcoin always have a risk. Like changes risk is also inevitable meaning to say that it is always right there. But the success of investment always depends on how we are going to handle our investments. For me working hard and patience are the key to lessen up the risk in bitcoin related businesses. But when we try investing to bitcoin it is sure the it is worth to try even if there is a risk.
Merit: 504
Lesser risk if you plan to invest for minimum 3-5 years and not bother to look at your portfolio
for short term holders, indeed there is a risk
Yeah, the longer you save your bitcoin the lower the risk you'll face because basically the bitcoin price will gradually rise from year to year especially if you keep it in the long run of course that you will get is a high profit dude Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency investment is risky in general. Don't let anyone fool you that it is free money as it is extremely volatile.
Activity: 42
One of the risks is that Bitcoin is not regulated by the central bank. So experiencing price instability, Investors may face extreme instability. There are risks that can pose considerable harm to the entire investment.
We can not accurately estimate the Bitcoin price from year to year. Because money is on the internet. Investors can earn or lose half the money invested in just a few hours. The first Bitcoin economic crisis was in 2013, which rose to over USD266, then dropped to USD125 by the end of the year.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
Every investment is a risk in this world. we must think on it and take a decision. we can't guess how much the risk as it is completely based on the individual investors.

Yes. we can not determine the risk involved since bitcoin is also volatile. But, if you consider bitcoin price from years it started, the risk is nothing. Bitcoin grows too much already.
Activity: 210
Every investment is a risk in this world. we must think on it and take a decision. we can't guess how much the risk as it is completely based on the individual investors.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Every investment has a risk. Every job we do must have an impact, whether it is positive or negative. If we do not dare to do anything then we can not live. For bitcoin currently has good prospects, we can see chart charts that prices are expected to continue to rise.
Everything that a person does has risks involve especially in business field. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable, it goes all away up then suddenly goes down unexpectedly. And every risk has effects that can be positive or even negative. But it's life you have to take risks just know when so you'll not suffer that much. But investing for long-term i guess is less risky for your bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Lesser risk if you plan to invest for minimum 3-5 years and not bother to look at your portfolio
for short term holders, indeed there is a risk
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you just keep btc then rest assured that the risk will be very small. The risk ratio will increase as you invest in Bitcoin projects. But during this time on August 1st there will be changes so it is unforeseeable that the btc price will increase or decrease. That is the biggest risk.
although bitcoin is consider as the safest investment, but still the element of risk is there, no one an give your 100% surety about the price of bitcoin that either the price will increase or decrease.

Not at all buddy. From my knowledge, their is not  such risk  to inverse your money on bitcoin. It may slight difference in price day to day.But it will not reduce to lower value. If you inverse your money in bitcoin and sell that at right time means you will get very good returns from your money. For that you must act wisely .Even I had inverse my money on bitcoin and got good profit from it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If you just keep btc then rest assured that the risk will be very small. The risk ratio will increase as you invest in Bitcoin projects. But during this time on August 1st there will be changes so it is unforeseeable that the btc price will increase or decrease. That is the biggest risk.
although bitcoin is consider as the safest investment, but still the element of risk is there, no one an give your 100% surety about the price of bitcoin that either the price will increase or decrease. but we can expect that there are more chances to get profit  from investing in bitcoin because the chance of bitcoin in crease more and  more are so high.
Pages:
Jump to: