Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 83. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
Just always keep on mine that there is a possibility to  have a risk because in nature it is actually inevitable. But it is not a reason for us to not try rather it may be the reason for us to keep on trying because before to be successful we should take and do things that may gave us challenge in life. Yes it is a challenge yet is sure a worth one.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
If you just keep btc then rest assured that the risk will be very small. The risk ratio will increase as you invest in Bitcoin projects. But during this time on August 1st there will be changes so it is unforeseeable that the btc price will increase or decrease. That is the biggest risk.
Activity: 262
My self i am not thinking about risk on Bitcoins. why because have trust on bitcoins. Day by Day Bitcoins currency increases and number of peoples are interesting invest on Bitcoins. in future everything will Bitcoins only.How many bitcoins you have you are the richest person in the world.
well risk is a part of every business but that doesn’t mean you are gonna lose everything in it. Its trading it depends upon predictions and market risks. Sometimes the rates go down but for a temporary period while the high rates are constant. And according to past and peoples interest, I don’t think there is any risk 

I, too, do not see any risk in investing in bitcoin. Especially if you are planning a long-term investment. I bought coins several years ago and then everyone also said that it was a "bubble", but I did not believe it. And now my capital has increased significantly
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
My self i am not thinking about risk on Bitcoins. why because have trust on bitcoins. Day by Day Bitcoins currency increases and number of peoples are interesting invest on Bitcoins. in future everything will Bitcoins only.How many bitcoins you have you are the richest person in the world.
well risk is a part of every business but that doesn’t mean you are gonna lose everything in it. Its trading it depends upon predictions and market risks. Sometimes the rates go down but for a temporary period while the high rates are constant. And according to past and peoples interest, I don’t think there is any risk 
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
For me investing in bitcoin is very risky, but it could return much higher profit than investing in low risk like real state.
We only lessen the risk if we invest in multiple bitcoin investment.

The greater the risk, the greater will be the chances of good returns. But I don't understand your point about "multiple bitcoin investment". Do you mean that you are investing in other BTC-backed assets, such as bonds, loans and crypto-stocks? Or did you meant that you are investing in altcoins as well, in addition to Bitcoin?
Activity: 406
For me investing in bitcoin is very risky, but it could return much higher profit than investing in low risk like real state.
We only lessen the risk if we invest in multiple bitcoin investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Indeed for the risk in investing bitcoin it can happen. But if you understand the science of what you do may be able to minimize the risk. If you invest big profits then you will receive. And if your investment is small then your profits can be small also everything there must be the risk.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Investment in bitcoin is risky but it is not much risky like investing in businesses, because in bitcoin you can earn in different line of business and investment. But if you invest in the other businesses you cannot see your income immediately due to you can only focusing in one line business.

I don't agree 100% with you.
You can invest in Forex, for example, and see your earnings (or loss) right away.
Many businesses, like Forex, HYIP, Business startup etc. have higher risk than bitcoin.
It's very difficult to say now how much risk is involved with bitcoin but we don't need to invest only in bitcoin.
It's the best not to keep all eggs in one basket Smiley
So, invest in more fields and you will be more safe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Investment in bitcoin is risky but it is not much risky like investing in businesses, because in bitcoin you can earn in different line of business and investment. But if you invest in the other businesses you cannot see your income immediately due to you can only focusing in one line business.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
In bitcoin investment you can't calculate risk. Every investment is risky but investing in bitcoin can give you a higher chance of profit and a higher chance of loss too. But risks investments are normal "no pain no gain" they say but sometimes failing gives you lessons and you will learn to manage risk in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
i think its very risk. bitcoin is very fluctuative.

You newbies please don't confuse yourself with the bitcoin price and investment options available on it. You have analyse the best and good returns getting investment in bitcoin like long term mining, trading in decentralized exchanges, making own site with the usage of blockchain tech or bitcoin payment option. These kind of investment will never let you down in bitcoin related investment option.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is just getting started as a new currency and it's successfully attracting people; the number of investers and users is getting bigger, so i don't think that there is risk of investing money in bitcoin at least that's what i think so.
The risk is always present in any business. Investing is no exception. Bitcoin now looks attractive. High return on any investment but no one can be sure that it will not stop at any time. Insecurity is the main risk of bitcoin, but he kompensiruet high and quick returns.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Evey investment contains risk, you can't just sit there and ask if Bitcoin investments contain risk or not, it depends on how you make investments in Bitcoin, when you buy and when you sell.
We also need to check up on it, if the price is getting up or down, we also need to be focus if we still need to calm or to get panic (when the price is getting down). That's true that in investment it also has contain risk so we can't just sit and relax and wait for bitcoin for you to get profit.  we also must know when should we need to buy or sell.
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
There is a risk for everything. But you will never know if you would not even try right? Bitcoin may decrease or increase but in the end you will know how to deal with this next time
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
i think its very risk. bitcoin is very fluctuative.

And because of that it is hard to make it as inviting as it should be.
Even with examples such as users who had kept their coins for a long which is bought for a cheap price before wont work for them.
I found it difficult to pursue them to invest because of that. Then there is the expensive price until now.
But I have always told to myself this should not be an obstacle to investing as long as you could still buy it.
The worse scenario would be when there is no bitcoin left to be bought.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Getting into an investment and putting your money into it is already taking a risk because the assurance of gaining is not that visible especially when you are just starting. So for you to be able to see the effect, you must take the risk because it will be a now or nothing situation. You cannot evenly say that there is such risk on investing your assets in bitcoin because compared to other investments, bitcoin is the one who build decentralized blockchain for privacy of users accounts and if there is so risk, why are potential investors keep on trusting and investing on bitcoin? It is just trust on your investment is needed to know the success of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is just getting started as a new currency and it's successfully attracting people; the number of investers and users is getting bigger, so i don't think that there is risk of investing money in bitcoin at least that's what i think so.

No, in investment wise, bitcoin has a lot of risk, it is other thing that a biggest number of users are here of bitcoin. But instead of it a lot of scam investment sites are here on internet, where majority people everyday lost their bitcoin, and also i was one of them. But now i have opened my eyes and since now i left it all, and also i advice to everyone don't be greedy and don't waste your bitcoin into scammer investment sites.
Activity: 336
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin exchanges are volatile, new, and largely unregulated and therefore could be more prone to fraud or failure than other types of securities exchanges.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
Supposedly, when you are putting your money into an investment you must know that you are already taking the risk because there is no assurance that your money would grow as what you are expecting to happen. But in the case of how much risk is there when you invest on bitcoin, there is no such proof that you must worry about taking the risk. Because as we all know, there are lots of bitcoin users right now that are putting their trust into bitcoin investment through its decentralized blockchain that attracts more potential investors and serves as the fuel for the bitcoin's price value to pump up. Risk on bitcoin is just a mere speculation or rumor and it will remain on that unless proven.
Pages:
Jump to: