Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Right now the situation is very tight. Check interesting upcoming ICOs, f.e, Kelvin blockchain, google it, analyze and if everything OK then invest in. Wink
Invest in the Bitcoin is a better decision irrespective of its amount because this is a place of great importance and investment with maximum amount will produce maximum profit but it is relevant for a perfect investor because he will not lose him big invested amount. On the other hand investor with little knowledge should not proceed for big investment because there are more chances to lose.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I just follow the rule: "Invest on what you can afford to lose.". Crypto in general has a difficult way of telling where it's leaning to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
There is not a specific amount to invest in BTC, depending on your existing capital, you may invest more if you feel better about this coin.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
I think you should hold anywhere from 30 to 70 percent of your crypto portfolio in bitcoin, with other crypto assets taking up the rest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I think that at this point we should not invest much money in bitcoin, you can see that the market is in a bear market in the long run, so investing in bitcoin at this time is very risky. Can be very heavy losses if bitcoin prices fall sharply in the long term. So I think you should split the funds and invest in phases to minimize risk.
Activity: 202
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

You can see that the crypto market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to predict, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and the market is bearish in the long term so I only invest a bit in bitcoin and also only short term. The market is showing signs of recovery in the past few days and I think I will pour more capital into the market. I have invested 30% of my assets in bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Buying bitcoins on the exchange, like any other investment, makes sense when there are available funds, and in a fairly large amount.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
If you do not know much about Bitcoin i recommend you learn about every aspect of it. When you have alot of the knowledge then the initial investment should be about $ 200 that is to me if you are lucky you also learn a lot and don't lost alot of money . There is no need for a lot of beginners to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I all invest eth and btc 50% i think a great year on eth btc is open bull run
Activity: 126
as much as possible because if you invest a lot in bitcoin your profits also more and more, do not hesitate to start.
Activity: 742
When bitcoin price was only $200 at that time I invest in 20 Bitcoin in Advertising platform. At the moment bitcoin price is so high so I invest only 3 Bitcoin in mining platform. I invest some BTC in ICO program. At the moment ICO program is very popular in this online industry. If you want to invest in a mining platform you can do but some country is not accepted cryptocurrency.
Activity: 226

That depends on how much your budget will cost you to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin is also risky no one can say I'm sure that the price of bitcoin should fall and now it's worth a bit.
Investing in Bitcoin is relatively safe compared to other coin in the cryptocurrency market so the current market trend is quite good so it's time to invest in Bitcoin. Divide your investment appropriately to minimize the risk.
Activity: 266
Invest a $500 a year. Let us say that if you are going to invest this months, use only $150. If you lose that amount, use another $150 again until you maxed out that $500. But if you manage to multiply that amount then you are lucky. A 1 year trading experience would be enough to trade much bigger money if you are taking it seriously.

It never matters how much you invest. If you feel that the bull run is coming there is a great reason to spend more money to invest in Bitcoin. You will get a fast profit.
Activity: 125
The amount of exact money for investing should depend on the ability of each person. I spent 15% of my total income from Aug 2017 and now it grow 3x.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

That depends on how much your budget will cost you to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin is also risky no one can say I'm sure that the price of bitcoin should fall and now it's worth a bit.
Activity: 196
It depends on the money left with me after my personal care because every penny we cannot able to invest in Bitcoin. It is very risky to invest all the money into Bitcoin because Bitcoin price suddenly increases and suddenly drops this might be the problem with the Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
There is no better time to invest than now,  the bullish run is just by the corner. More so, there are lot of alt coins that would give good returns when the bull market eventually returns
Exactly and it does not matter how much you invest in Bitcoin. You will get the same amount of profit is a single coin as compared to a man having hundred coins. Bitcoin has this great feature that it allows you to invest any amount and enables you to earn good in the market.

Besides, one can buy even a fraction of Bitcoin as well. The profit depends on the number of Bitcoin. So if you are interested to invest, better go for it right now for we might have a prosperous future in Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
I'm not interesting to telling about specific amount. I'm telling you that it is high time to investing Bitcoin as well as other cryptos by maintaining a proper ratio of your total capital.

Assure you that end of the year you will be profited by your invested money. So, get hurry and invest. I can visualize myself that bitcoin has fast growing future.It's called future money.
Activity: 294

You can see the crypto market at the moment is very difficult to predict, bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly decreasing during the past few days and the market is in the downtrend phase, so I do not invest much on bitcoin and only invest 20% of its assets. With a market in crisis, we can not expect too much profit, you have to balance and plan for the long term.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
It depends on the spare money i have because sometimes it very risky to invest in Bitcoin when it is very high. When the price is very down we have to invest them because definitely when the market starts recovering you can make a profit on your investment.
I think that if a person have good amount of money then he should invest money in bitcoin. Otherwise there are so many other good altcoin which have low price but good potential and investing even a little money can give you a big profit, so it depend on the money you have that either you should invest it in bitcoin or somewhere else.
Pages:
Jump to: