Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
For me its depends of the setuation because if the price will goes down and i think in that day is the perfect time to buy i will invest my half of my earnings because i have a big trust on bitcoin and i think the price of bitcoin in the coming years and the future will rise and reach the price presnt.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
If we took a chance on bitcoin early on, just a few years ago, Our investment could have paid off in a big way.If we purchased $1,000 worth of bitcoin back then at a price of $600 per, We would have a little over 1.6 bitcoins. If we purchased $1,000 worth of bitcoin at a price of $1,000 per, we would have one bitcoin.

"Bitcoin has no underlying rate of return," the Vanguard founder said. "We know bonds have an interest coupon, stocks have earnings and dividends, [and] gold has nothing. There is nothing to support bitcoin," he said, "except the hope that We will sell it to someone for more than you paid for it."
Activity: 182
it's depend on you want to invest in bitcoin. Or you can invest in bitcoin just the amount you really can afford to lose. Because this market is full of surprises you know, we dont know when it will be huge or down.
Activity: 85
Investing BTC is risky but can make a lot of money. Thus, we still invest due to our greed. I hope blockchain still become an future technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

There is no limit in us on how much bitcoins we will gonna buy because that is our freedom that is free will. And if we wanted to spend millions of dollars just to buy bitcoins then we can bht of course there will always be consequences in everything. So my suggestion if you have a soare money, which means money the you will never use for quit a time then you can use that to buy bitcoins so even if the bitcoins fall you will not panic because you still have another money into you and in that case also you can avoid panic selling.
Activity: 185
You can invest at $100 but do not expect a higher profits due to a very low capital.  But you can proceed with your investment whenever you have your additional capital.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I don't think that strict rules are possible to apply to this question...That's very personal and depends on variety of factors. I'd recommend to go for 30% of available money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Their is no limit on how much money you have to invest in bitcoin.What is important is you know very will the characteristic of bitcoin.You are patient and ready to wait on when to trade because of its volatility.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Bitcoin is the head to the entire cryptocurrency network, another thing is that without bitcoin each and every cryptocurrency goes valueless. So, bitcoin will keep growing without fail. When it comes to the level of investment, one can invest what he can afford as it is a proven solution to profit in the long or short run depending on the market.
Activity: 322
Many people are interested in investing in bitcoin every day. If you want to invest, you can buy Bitcoin in the exchange market with whatever you have. Without investing less than the least, the money should be invested as capital. I was doing the same work.
Activity: 252
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult, the market is falling into crisis when bitcoin prices are constantly falling. So I invested very little in bitcoin, only 25% of my assets and when the trade was always close to the bitcoin price to be able to preserve the capital when the bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Well you can invest in bitcoin in any amount even if $50 or $5M or higher but all I cay say is that bitcoin is risky so I would like to  suggest that you must only invest what you can afford to lose.
You can go with any investment into the market. There is no fixed value or threshold below which you can never invest or beyond which you can always invest. Also this financial freedom has backed the technology in the market to huge extent and has resulted in such a large investment worth billions of dollars in the technology so far. Better start with a small money to learn about the market and the market behavior to the crash.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
for beginners like you should you use capital to invest and buy bitcoin not too much first, once you can understand the right way to do trading and you can get a lot of profits then you can increase the capital you use for trading.

I used to start to invest in trading in the very cheaper small amount and that amount almost become zero value because I'm not a great trade in lack of knowledge at time until i learn a lot get more strategy because on that experience. i recommend to mate put an investment in trading what do have do not force yourself to invest bigger amount you didn't have. Loosing something is very hard to accept but we need to keep going for us to improve.  In trading  or any investments,  there is always risk of loosing our investment but we need to continue for us to gain and learn from our mistakes.
Activity: 294

Yes, bitcoins is very profitable and that is the reason why we should hold our coins today while the prices are decreasing or we can invest a huge amount because the market will still go back to normal and we are going to earn a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
Please input with 20% amount you have to encrypted field. Cheesy

The amount and % may vary form person to person depending upon their earning and saving after excluding all the personal and other expenses and having some fund extra fund in case of emergency and then whatever you have you can either invest full or a part of it which again vary as per the risk level of a person.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
When I first heard about bitcoin I was of the people who automatically believed about the blockchain technology but I dont have extra money to invest in bitcoin so I waited few months to save for the funds that I need until came to that day that we bought btc and I am happy that I really did at least right now we have the extra money to support our daily lives.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think to start investing in bitcoin does not have to have a lot of money, which is important we want to start to invest in bitcoin, but if you have a lot of money will be better because the benefits will be more
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
You can invest as much money as you want to into the world of the bitcoin because doing so will help you in having more earning and that you will then get a chance of having a better living. However, it all depends on your financial status and the money which you have and above all, your knowledge and skills regarding that of the bitcoin and crypto currencies. Invest only that much amount which you can later afford to lose as well.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
for beginners like you should you use capital to invest and buy bitcoin not too much first, once you can understand the right way to do trading and you can get a lot of profits then you can increase the capital you use for trading.
Activity: 434
If I have money then I will invest 70% of my money into bitcoin, but 70% I will not invest at the same time. I will divide the capital to invest. And this is a good time to do this, because bitcoin is currently low.
Depending on the economic situation of each person, but I find that 70% is reasonable, 30% accumulation will make you more secure in the investment, do not invest all existing capital, so will do Make you more worried and affect your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: