Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Still, cryptocurrency has many of all the opportunities not only the investing option. If you are afraid or something to invest, you always can start from bounties from exchanging tokens to bitcoin or whatever else in order to get it.
Investing in the Bitcoin depends less on your amount of investment and depends more on your knowledge about the market of Bitcoin. It is relevant for those who are rich and can bear the loss in the beginning but it is not the mind of a real investor. Now if you are a person with little knowledge then does not enter here but enter into a place or your own laptop is your best guide.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi im just a newbie with bitcoin and im planning to buy btc and eth through coins.ph is it the right time to buy?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
Still, cryptocurrency has many of all the opportunities not only the investing option. If you are afraid or something to invest, you always can start from bounties from exchanging tokens to bitcoin or whatever else in order to get it.
That is right. Initially one should invest small amount in the crypto because the crypto is a bit uncertain and one needs good experience to trade well so in order to get some market exposure, initial investment should be a small amount.

Also the risk to loose the money is low and even if you loose the money, it will not be a big loss so go for it and be it a small amount in the start. This is what I have learned from the investors who have earned a fortune in the crypto.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
The question is how much risk are you willing to take? Yes blockchain technology are really game changer but if you look at how volatile the market is, better to think again. Though investing on cryptocurrency can give higher profit to you it is still safe to study further, well I support this and I hope that newbies understand the whole concept of every token their investing for.
Yes, I can agree on that this is a kind of strange question because how much you can afford to invest that much you can invest obviously right? I am almost always investing a little bit more than I can afford.
Activity: 210
Without a specific amount of money we invest in crypto, I think you have less then little investment and more then a lot of investment, so you should try to choose the best penny possible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
It depends on the spare money i have because sometimes it very risky to invest in Bitcoin when it is very high. When the price is very down we have to invest them because definitely when the market starts recovering you can make a profit on your investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The current Crypto market is not really stable. But I believe it will gradually stabilize and grow well, especially Bitcoin. To reduce the risk you should invest in small capital first, and invest only the money you can lose. Bitcoin is the technology of the future, maybe it will replace paper money. So if you have capital you should invest long term will bring great profits. I invest 5% of my income on Bitcoin
Activity: 67
The question is how much risk are you willing to take with this investment? Investing in cryptocurrency can give higher profit to you but you have to be prepared for everything.
Activity: 2
Bitcoin is a big feature that we have to a large knowledge to find out and use it effectively, over the time you will invest new things
Activity: 28
I have invest 1 btc in January but want to keep it with me for more than 3 months
Activity: 476
It's totally different on you How much you Have and intend investing into bitcoin. But I think a small amount will be alright but if you want to get big profits. should only invest the money that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Yes, especially at this very particular point, more than ever, we should not just promote Bitcoin as a form of speculative asset or a pure investment. Bitcoin has already attracted the eyes and ears of the world, the mainstream society. It is at this very moment that we should relay to them the very philosophy and function of the technology behind Bitcoin, not just the price increase potential. The world will not easily buy speculation, but they will on a working product.
Activity: 84
In regards to Blockchain Technology, in the past couple months many companies started
studying blockchain, so for me, blockchain and cryptoc will boom in the next couple of months.
so, crypto is a great investment.
Activity: 448
Invest a $500 a year. Let us say that if you are going to invest this months, use only $150. If you lose that amount, use another $150 again until you maxed out that $500. But if you manage to multiply that amount then you are lucky. A 1 year trading experience would be enough to trade much bigger money if you are taking it seriously.
Activity: 157
There is no better time to invest than now,  the bullish run is just by the corner. More so, there are lot of alt coins that would give good returns when the bull market eventually returns
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I think that at this point we should not invest too much into bitcoin, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall deep from hour to late. 2018. Bitcoins are spending the entire crypto market and so I only invest 40% of my assets in bitcoin and break them down into batch investments. I only invest in short-term and really btcoin prices are fluctuating in a very large amplitude and difficult to guess.
Activity: 56
Right now the situation is very tight. Check interesting upcoming ICOs, f.e, Kelvin blockchain, google it, analyze and if everything OK then invest in. Wink
Activity: 336
Investing your cash into bitcoin is no uncertainty something worth being thankful for to do and that if your mange to deal with the things betterly, at that point you will likewise have the capacity to make some great winning as a result of it and that your fantasies of getting more extravagant may likewise work out as expected. You should be particularly cautious while choosing the venture sum and that you require not contribute more than your own particular limit.
Activity: 5
I've read an interesting article about investing tools. Recommend to read https://medium.com/@mikaelaskerov/7-useful-tools-for-ico-investors-384c82e573a9
Activity: 7
It depends on how much you know about the cryptocurrency market, if you are new to this game then it is better to only invest in buying half a bitcoin since 3000 USD worth of investment to start with is a safe start if you are not aware of the volatility in bitcoin and others
Pages:
Jump to: