Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
it's depend on your ability, don't invest of all money, because the investment is risky to lose your money
invest you can afford to lose it.

Actually, when i invest my money i diversify my portfolio to other coin but like you said when i invest i don't put all my money to investment because i know its so risky especially when it comes to investment, so i put my money for what i can afford to lose.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

As always and usual, there's is no "concrete" or "best" answer for this question. Most people would tell you that instead of having a standard amount, it's better to actually find or set an amount that you would not be regretful about in the case of a loss. This market is just so open to losses and bumps on the road, that sometimes, even if one prepares for his ventures and does his homework on where to invest in, it still falls down to a loss or breakeven. Therefore, when thinking of the "right" amount, it should be big enough for you to get ample amount of coins, but low enough that it won't hurt your budget.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I would invest $1000000 in bitcoin if I had enough money. However, since I don't have money, I put all of my savings into bitcoin. People told that I was insane, stupid, etc. But I don't care. I have earned quite a lot with bitcoin and there is nothing to regret here. I believe that the more money I use to buy bitcoin, the more profit I can gain in the future. Investing in bitcoin means investing in the future technology
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
For me, I will inverse atleast 200$ in a first deposit. When I get profit from it, then I will inverse the profit and the source to the next trade.
Like this ,I will inverse and then withdrawal when the price reaches high and then again the same process will continue.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
You have to invest a lot at this point to make a decent profit, investing a couple thousands $ won't lead to lambo, it's possible with ICOs/small cap currencies only.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
I have tried investing P3,000 worth or amount of bitcoin just to try how is it goes just 3 months ago.  Fortunately, it is more or less plus P1,000 already and I am so happy with that profit.  It makes me want to add more for bigger gain if the value of btc goes up again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
it seems for beginners like you should you invest in bitcoin just a little first then you learn to be able to benefit from the capital you have after that if you are able to master and have expertise for trading then you can increase the capital you have.
Activity: 82
Sometimes i have heard from various people that how much should i invest here to become a rich person fast !!!

I mean seriously ! People who ask questions like this don't know what actually bitcoin is and how it works .. He/she should also know how the trading system runs .. If he/she is only concerned about making money out of it , i think they need to take rest ..

To me that amount is the break even point where my risk and gain would meet no difficulties .. That much i should invest and that's how i think and people who wanna stay here in this system should think in this way ..
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I prefer investing $1000 to $3000 because Bitcoin's value continues to increase over time, and now even the value per unit is more expensive than gold. Because of that, Bitcoin was nicknamed Digital Gold.
Bitcoin whose value is more expensive including the crypto currency class. Crypto currency is not just Bitcoin, but many others. For example Ethereum is getting support from various companies giants of the world, Litecoin that allows faster execution, and Ripple is considered more secure than Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It will depend on your financial capabilities but you don't have to invest your life savings in crypto. So you can invest hundreds, thousands, and millions as the case may be.
Well for me investing $20k in bitcoin is really enough and advisable to do because the value of bitcoin have a chance to increase really high and i predicted that the $20k we will invest can grow up to $50k on the month of december.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and it is difficult to predict, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, so that to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult. I do not invest much in bietcoin because of the fluctuations in bitocin prices at the moment, I only invest 25% of my assets in bitcoin.
Activity: 11
I will invest as much as i can, but that will be not all of my money because i want to make balance between real world investment and cryptocurrency, but indeed i trust bitcoin and i want to invest so much in bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
there is no limit how much we should invest in Bitcoin, invest in Bitcoin according to your needs...if you have more money then please invest in Bitcoin in large quantities, investing in Bitcoin is very risky, but until when do you let your fear greater than your curiosity.
so do not hesitate, small or large capital, please invest in Bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 27
This should vary for different individuals as we obviously have different financial strength and risk apetitte. For me however,one should make at lest 10 percent of one portfolio in cryptocurrency or crypto-related projects.That includes bitcoin of course. 
Activity: 54
I think 0.1 BTC is the minimum investment. But do not invest all your money for BTC. Because in the far future, BTC has bubble
That's too much. 750$ is a lot for a beginner to play with. 0.04BTC is ideal. Not to much not to little. BTC isn't a bubble. It does go up and down i waves but it isn't a bubble.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328

Crypto currency is a very risky investment but it is also more profitable than any  form of existing investment now a days. before you jump in crypto investment be sure to educate your self first what is crypto currency how does it work and basic trading knowledge must be a must too. this can help you not be panic when market is falling.
It is not more up to the amount of trading but the handling of the processes and all the procedure if taking place in the light of market rules and guiding principles then you will be successful. On the other hand you will get nothing if you are not an obedient investor or trader. You trade with more amounts if you have the knowledge of the market otherwise do not trade with more amounts which may lead you towards loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
I do not think there is a measure to be determined about how much capital we have to spend to invest in bitcoins. because of course the more you spend capital to invest in bitcoin course of course the profits will be even greater and vice versa if you spend a small capital of the profits will certainly be a little. and most importantly you should be able to choose the right time to invest in bitcoin.
I do not have the minimum or maximum investment to invest in this market but invest in your finances and remember to not borrow money to invest that is very dangerous. The market for cryptocurrency, though potentially very large, is risky, so consider investing to match your financial position.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786

Before you invest your resources, consider them as the money that you are willing to lose. Investing into cryptocurrencies would require large amount of cash depending on your financial status and goal as an investor. The amount that you risk is directly proportional to the reward that you will yield when its value matures. Due to the high volatility of cryptocurrencies, most investors are inclined into investing short-term than long-term.

I think 0.1 BTC is the minimum investment. But do not invest all your money for BTC. Because in the far future, BTC has bubble

There is no minimum investment on cryptocurrencies. The income that you yield will depend upon the value that you invested initially. Only invest the amount that you are willing to lose and to maximize your investments, it is advisable that you diversify your resources by not focusing solely into one investment tool.
Activity: 196
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I start to invest in bitcoin 30 percent of my money and it will go back double to my investment so I earned in my first attempt in cryptocurrency I will never invest my whole money in crypto it because I have a daily needs to provide food, water, and bills to be paid monthly.

This is wise decision not to invest your whole amount of money at trading, or investing because in this matter you will have to forget about your investment for long term if you wana get huge profit but if you save some money at home then at time of need you will not have to sell your bitcoin and you can get your daily needs from your home saved money, which will let you hold your bitcoin for long term, I invest 80% while save only 20% at home.
Pages:
Jump to: