Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns? - page 49. (Read 6755 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I spend like 4-5 hours daily but it depends on my free time.Base on my experience it is worth doing even though I already encountered scam in the past.The profit I got is already good for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The time that you spend on bounty campaigns depends on how many bounties you are participating in.
For example I spend 3 hours plus on bounties daily. Though I have not really made much on bounty, but I believe I will very soon.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
I do not spend much time in bounty campaigns and you can earn so much tokens and money and especially from signature campaigns.
Activity: 97
Time wise, I don't think there is a fixed amount of time as there is always the time looking for these bounties from time to time, switching roles all the time, and yes, bounties are worth doing there are people who literally live on these. Things. And different bounties pay differently, just depends on the project and the products on offer,
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
I think the main cost of bounty programs is time and the amount of time spent on a particular bounty project depends on your ability to select a good project, time taken in analysing the basic and original usefulness and benefits of the projects etc in my own case I barely use more than two(2) to three(3) days in selecting and analyzing a project and writing on such project.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

I spend like two or three hours daily in bounty campaigns, I haven't received any rewards just yet but I think that if you play your cards right and get into the right projects you can definitely get a good amount of profit for doing little tasks for promotion.
I often choose a bounty campaign before deciding to participate because I do not want to spend too much time on bad campaigns. I usually spend 20% of my time investing in cryptocurrency to participate in bounty campaigns and accomplishing it.
Activity: 210
I think that it is worth doing charity campaigns. spending your time you will make a profit. and on average it takes me 3 hours to work.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
When I first registered at the forum, I spent a lot of time on the campaign bounty. At one time I led 80 campaigns. Over time, I began to receive a penny for work, or did not receive anything at all. For this, I now participate only in the signature campaign, but with a low rank on the forum, but I spend most of my time with my family.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1

I spend like two or three hours daily in bounty campaigns, I haven't received any rewards just yet but I think that if you play your cards right and get into the right projects you can definitely get a good amount of profit for doing little tasks for promotion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The amount of time I spend on bounty campaigns is directly proportional to the number of bounties I'm employed in. This could range from between 2-3 hours daily.
Activity: 426
Now I have a vacation and I do not spend much time, but I try to follow all the news and updates, so as not to miss the latest information.
Activity: 432
When I first started doing bounty campaign. I do spend a lot of time because I just started then. But now that have been into it for a while it only depends on the amount of work I need to do that day. I will say minimum of 2 hours per day.
Activity: 263

Few months before I used to spend a lot of time on bounty campaigns campaigns, but then I understood that they are very low profitable in comparing with other activities that you can perform on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 86
I'm still quite new and do not participate in bounty companies. But if I participated, then I could give this matter two hours a day. Well, if the profit becomes good, then you can increase the amount of time spent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am doing bounty from last 6 month And I spend 1-2 hours every day for bounty campaign actually. If you can join with such a good campaign then you can earn a good amount. I got a good project in 2 months ago and I got 300$ from that campaign as well. But if I calculate in average I received $50 from each campaign. So join with good bounty and research about them and work hard I think you can earn more.
Activity: 86

I spend a maximum of 2-3 hours a day, but everything will depend on the desire.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Working in social bounty campaigns takes a lot of time and brings very little profit, but it helps to choose a good signature campaign. For a month a good signature company may paid up to $500.
Activity: 85
I spend about 2 hours a day on signature campaign. I carefully check everything.
I like this work and I would advise it to everyone!
Awards are individual in different campaigns. Very much depends on the number of participants.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
I burn through 5 hours consistently to partake in various abundance battles. I as a rule join the online life crusades since it is the most effortless approach to partake in a battle. It is justified, despite all the trouble to do abundance crusades since it can give you additional information regular in cryptoworld
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I try to spend at least one hour every day. It also allows me to get all the news and follow the market.
Everyday i spend 3 hours in bounty and i think its enough time for doing bounty campaign. Except if you want to have lots of information about crypto by reading some discussion, but still its not necessary to spend more than 5 hours in bounty. If you do trading then mostly your time is needed because you need to watch the movement or situation of the market before you trade. But since you do bounty and you want to know all what the current situation of the market then spend your time here.
Pages:
Jump to: