Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns? - page 50. (Read 6755 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I try to spend at least one hour every day. It also allows me to get all the news and follow the market.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
bounty campaign is really fun, it can will make me get some money with relaxing and fun work. i don't need long time to work on bounty campaign, because it can be done during free time
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

Well in my case I just spend my spare time on bounty campaigns because I do have my full-time job. I can safely say that doing bounty campaign is really worthy if you have joined a legit and reliable bounty campaign that will pay you afterwards.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I spend two hours on bonus activities every day. When it comes to rewards that are worth doing, once you've chosen a good ico, do what they want for you, and you'll be rewarded.
Activity: 361
I started participating in a bounty program in January 2018. I have involved myself in a lot of campaigns. I spend almost 5 hours daily doing bounty programs which I have not received anything valuable. I have received some tokens though. Most times I spend the whole day, especially if I am on vacation from school.
Activity: 127
There are a lot of real and reliable bounty activities, which are very worthwhile for us to join. It allows you to get a lot of money without spending any money to invest. Of course, it takes you some time to get the rewards. It takes about 2-3 hours to complete, I don't spend too much time on the bounty task.
Activity: 700
It takes me about an hour a day to participate in bounty companies. I think it's worth it, because you can get a really good reward sometimes.
Activity: 239

Except this signature I have forgot about doing bounties because I am literally having a lack of free time to do that everything in my life takes time I don't have an extra hours for The Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 476
I mostly spending 10 - 12 hours before I was completely done all my bounty that i have participated so far and I am planning to add more of it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
To be honest, the crypto world has become a sort of an obsession for me. Probably about eighty percent of my free time is spent on doing bounties,airdops,watching the crypto markets and finding new projects. And once i get a project that i really like,i can get stuck there all day!
Activity: 28
I'm a newbie, I want to participate in bounty but I do not know whether bounty is time consuming or not?
I only have 3 hours to do bounty.
Activity: 115
I have one subscription and one company on Twitter and Facebook. there are also several companies for bounty. I spend a day on it is not more than an hour
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
at  the beginning I spent a lot of time in the bounty. But now I'm tired of this and I only do signature campaign  and this is also difficult for me
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
I think it varies for a time to participate in a bounty campaign, if we really focus and employ this as a main job then the time given is fully, but I as an employee is also in a company so I give free time for the bounty campaign itself and whether or not a campaign the exact bounty of the project is good or a scam is our choice. so if you have got a good project the results will be bigger and the strategy after entering the market measures in holding the coin.
Activity: 98
How much time?
You can spend the whole day to participating in the bounty, if you want. You can connect the bot and treats the bounty as airdrop, spend time only on setting up the bot.
Useless?
I do not see anything wrong with taking part in the bounty. If you spend about 3 hours a day (social networks) and, for example, write articles - then this can be considered a job, and even in some way useful. For example, there are companies that pays for technical translation - there is a double benefit, because you not only improve your translation, but also earn money on it.
Income
Depends on the choice of the company, the ability to use multi-accounts, the availability of special conditions, there may be opportunities to shoot video.
Also, if you are doing it professionally (for example, a channel on YouTube with ICO reviews), you will get significantly more. To achieve something in this area, you need to invest time. For example, my first bounty award was $ 30 at the then rate. We paid this every week, it was a great opportunity to earn, but laziness did not allow me. So, it all depends on you and on the sources of information: all the bounties should better carefully analyze and observe the company at least a week before joining. And then the product can be interesting, and in the social networks activity is 0...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 407
Merit: 3

I spent very little time on the bounty because I do it when the time is the night. And the results I get from the bounty so far still very little. And I still put great hope for bounty. That one day the results will be very much. To obtain results very much, of course, need to work hard.
Merit: 251
Depending on what course the bounty that followed. When joining the many bounties certainly takes a lot to do in a day. and the result of it was worth for fighting. more and more following the bounty can get results. but with the bounty of electoral records must also be right.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

I starting join bounty on 2016 ago.  And until now i still join. I think it is very worth to do  the bounty because i got much reward from bounty. But for this year i see the reward of bounty is still cheap maybe because the price of bitcoin is down.
Merit: 101

the time needed to take part in the bounty campaign depends on the bounty manager's rules I used to follow the campaign around 8 to 12 weeks

conducting a bounty campaign is a natural thing.

the income that can be obtained from a project cannot be determined, it all depends on several things such as the price of tokens and the results of tokens from the gift we get
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
The answer to this question depends on the number of companies in which you participate, in which awards, and also how responsible and organized this approach is. for example, if you are running one subscription and one company on twitter, you will not spend a lot of time, and if you are running 40 companies on Twitter and Facebook, then this is a completely different time frame.
Pages:
Jump to: