Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job? - page 13. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I have heard stories of people that had left their previous jobs to adopt it as a full time job. Probably because of the high level of income that springs from it maybe it eeven doubled their previous salaries but for me, I have not gotten to that stage in crypto , there is nothing bad if I can combine the earnings from my main job with that of crypto, I believe it will only increase it.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
What? Buy some Bitcoins and leave it. Do your job and one day, after 5 years come back, leave job and enjoy your life. Simple, right?
Many people are tading or selling cooins too early and that is why they will not be rich Wink.
so that easy if we want retired using our invesment in bitcoin.maybe it is only need two or three year to gain huge profit from our invesment.long time trading give us much time to do our main job.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
For a newbie, you might be needing quite some time as you might still need to fully develop your knowledge on a few more things and you might want to still make some researches regarding certain issue. Although with cryptocurrencies, we learn everyday and come across new ideas or investment plans. Also if you are participating in airdrops and bounties, you might be needing a little more time. Basically all the time that you can give.
Activity: 6
In all likelyhood one of the satisfying tasks in this business sector should be linked with investment management and promoting ICOs.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Spending 3-6hrs in crypto is enough if you are doing a day time job, because between this hours you can generate a little profits on it, like if you are a trader, 3-6hrs is enough for you to earn let says its a little,  but atleast you didnt lost any amount, as you can see crypto prices are always at the downtrend, meaning even you are a full timer cryptoner,  your profits everyday didnt increase for atleast 5%, even you do it full time,  so for me 3-6 hrs in crypto is enough to earn.
Activity: 42
If you want to win in crypt money, you have to distinguish most of your time. It is important not to miss something to work for a long time. You can not win if you do not spend time on a live currency exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
What? Buy some Bitcoins and leave it. Do your job and one day, after 5 years come back, leave job and enjoy your life. Simple, right?
Many people are tading or selling cooins too early and that is why they will not be rich Wink.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Well if you want to make cryptos your full time job, you will first learn about the crypto space and blockchain, then if you have money, you can start researching and invest in ICO, but if you don't have money, you can start with bounty and trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Well, if you are just starting as a newbie and you want to engage in crypto or perhaps bounty as a fulltime job, you will have to participate in lots of bounty at the same time, most especially the social media aspect. As time goes on you will learn about other areas and join them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
I think so investing in cryptocurrency market as a full time job is very difficult and it should not be done. I agree that crypto market has a huge potential which should be realized to the fullest but still it is not a substitute for a well stable job. You never know what may happen in this market, you can even lose your money. In such case if you don’t have a job, how would you survive? I still don't feel too confident about the future of crypto market until government set the adequate rules for it. No doubt it cannot be stopped but its correct path of working is still to be mapped.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I anticipate thither is no condition to cause it plentiful day. Even you amass abundance of bankroll close to doing it part time furthermore.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
Isn't just easy to be in full time of crypto, it takes more time and enough capital to start with. Deep understanding and patience will help you in order to succeed. If you have those things,  even if you are just a newbie you really have a huge place in crypto world.
Activity: 252
I am engaged in crypto currency secondary from my main job, so I can not fully spend my time on crypto currency. On average, it takes me about two hours a day to work with a crypto currency, but no more. I can not boast of a big profit, but it is a good increase to the basic salary.  Smiley

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
In my opinion, this idea is not really good (if you do not live in a poverty, then crypto can help you to make a great income). Switching a steady job just to sit on your chair for several hours while you are trying to persuade yourself that you are doing the right thing... Nope. I would take it as a part-time "job", make it a side hustle (of anything goes wrong, you know you have a reserve). Crypto as a full-time activity should be considered just when there is no other option (adding "bounty hunting" to your CV? I doubt that it will be helpful) or when even this irregular income is much greater than an average income in your country. Consider these facts and feel free to make your own decision if it is worth it.
I think making crypto as a full time job brings so much risks into your life.But how will you know if this one will really work out for you if you don't give it a try?If you have faith in cryptos then you are free to choose which one is really worth it.I heard many inspirational stories of taking risks and become millionaires in the end.And those people for sure have taken risks just to reach where they are right now.
brand new
Activity: 0
A few people that currently have a career in exchanges sector of apps those may be thinking of seizing those well-paid the new jobs.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
In my opinion, this idea is not really good (if you do not live in a poverty, then crypto can help you to make a great income). Switching a steady job just to sit on your chair for several hours while you are trying to persuade yourself that you are doing the right thing... Nope. I would take it as a part-time "job", make it a side hustle (of anything goes wrong, you know you have a reserve). Crypto as a full-time activity should be considered just when there is no other option (adding "bounty hunting" to your CV? I doubt that it will be helpful) or when even this irregular income is much greater than an average income in your country. Consider these facts and feel free to make your own decision if it is worth it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253

It does not mean that you work 6 hours today or everyday, you already get or earn. Me, I started crypto as my part time and up to now I do not make it a full time job. Since I am bounty hunter , especially a signature campaign paticipant, after I posted all the required post , I turn my attention into other important thing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Depends how good your current job is. I'd guess $1000 per week wouldn't be too difficult if you put 40 hours a week into doing the bounties though.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
I certainly did not sacrifice my work in the real world, because I was just looking for extra income with a bounty campaign. too risky to be this as a full time job.
Activity: 308
Cryptocurrency is comparatively new technology. As other new technology it’ll be hard to understand and be skilled enough to work in a short period of time. So hard work and dedication is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: