Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job? - page 14. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
Mining is my hobby and I do not think that it will be my real full time job. First of all it is on the step of development. So I cannot trust it completely the wellness of me and my family. I am a sceptic.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Actually, I still have a job while joining this bounty campaign because bounty doesn't really spend my much time. I can manage the time. Joining the bounty is exactly promising moreover if we know the right bounty. In this case, the way to make the the bounty as a full time job is still difficult for me. I just try to collect the earnings and going to focus on crypto later.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm typical person which easy to get bored. So I think that make crypto as main job even it's seem very legit with big income is bad choice for me. Like doing bounty task for many hour only typing and read, it's very boring for me. I only join signature campaign and it doesn't  take much time for me. Even, if you have free time, I think that it's better to spend with your family or friends.
Activity: 70
Since i came into this cryptocurrency platform, it has not been easy with combining my work and crypto, I become distracted at workplace when i am giving some tasks to perform. I hope crypto will soon be my only job Lips sealed
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I work at the main work from 9.00 to 18.00, and then sit down for cryptocurrency, which approximately I spend at least 2 hours a day. And on weekends all day and can sit

I also spend for crypto currency about 2 hours a day after the main job, but on weekends I can spend most of the day. I'm not afraid of losing money because I have a major source of income.
Activity: 47
Since three months, I'm not working . For me it is the main work ,my earnings. Which I devote 5 to 8 hours a day .
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I think that a beginner will have to go a long way, at least six months to learn how to earn and choose projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
My work only brings me pleasure Smiley and I do not regret spending more on it than it takes time. After all, good work brings not only profit. And the main link, this development and self-improvement.
Activity: 43
It is very hard for a beginner to start working in crypto from scratch, I have had this job as a hobby for a whole year, and now I can do without additional work.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I do cryptocurrency in my free time and spend about three or four hours a day on it. I have enough of this time to make a small profit. and I think that beginners should not completely go into the cryptocurrency, because earnings have recently fallen.
Activity: 686
Really in my country average full time salary is $300. but its for working 8 hours per day . But currently im earning more than $3000 monthly with just 3 hours daily work in bounty and airdrops. so crypto is 10X profitable to me.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
usually I need about 4-6 hours for a bounty job. I do a bounty job after my real work is done. if you are a beginner in bounty, it should be shared between real work and bounty.
Real work is also important for your status.
if you want to full bounty in your rights.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
I do cryptocurrency in my free time and spend about three or four hours a day on it. I have enough of this time to make a small profit. and I think that beginners should not completely go into the cryptocurrency, because earnings have recently fallen.
yes it should be for beginners can not make crypto as their permanent job. it is better to fill their free time on the weekend or their rest time. but being a bounty hunter like me has made me spend my rest time 4-5 hours a day.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
six hours a day I think is enough to get results. It is already a good ideal time it is entered in the crypto field or other bounties. the more time that is prioritized for crypto I guess would be more yielding. It will create more jobs that can be followed. signature, social media, video article is much followed and could result in the bounty.
Activity: 132
Crypto is taking more and more time from my life and I can say that there are not any frames how to limit it. It looks like that crypto will take all my time without any breakes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
well i think it depends on in which country you are living , if you live in japan you will need more money for your daily life than if you live in ukrain. Everyday there are a lot of new bounties and airdrop you will probably need like 6hours a day to sort the good and the bad ones and to not miss the slot for a bounty.

That is what I intend to say. The cost of living is very different between countries, so it's mainly depending on where you live.
Activity: 55
well i think it depends on in which country you are living , if you live in japan you will need more money for your daily life than if you live in ukrain. Everyday there are a lot of new bounties and airdrop you will probably need like 6hours a day to sort the good and the bad ones and to not miss the slot for a bounty.
Activity: 196
It will all depend on you, as not all of us will have what it takes or means to invest or trade in cryptocurrency. As it would take a lot of dedication and time along with restless night to make it as your full time job. You would also need to learn a lot of things some times and with something that is not according to your plans will happen you can get discourage in this market easily. I would suggest to make a foot hold first before anything and make it to a point that you will have a lot of determination.
Activity: 335
every day I work about 8 hours a day. This is for my main job. Only then I started to focus working on crypto. And these are longstanding. I am also familiar with such work systems. I just feel comfortable with working hours that are like this. Usually working on crypto a day is not limited to how many hours. Its important to get tired of it.
Activity: 98
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

I think it would be easy to make money with bounty. following a signature campaign will provide a lot of benefits. You just need to sort the important ones. after that you will receive the result. it does not take much time to work as a bounty hunter
Pages:
Jump to: