Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job? - page 15. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
for me if i am a newbie and i am trying to make it as a full time job  maybe its ok for me if my  profit that will i get everyday is about 10usd per day is good for me as a salary exchange to my day job . i am trying to full time my work in airdrops and bounty but it was hard to tell because some project distribute coins 1-3months but some are weeks only or days. but today i am making good profit this time after 3 months of coins delay distribution, i can tell that my hard worked for my airdrops and bounties really paid off 
Activity: 169
we can not predict how the cryptocurrency in the future. we just follow the plot that existing and use it well. while cryptocurrency is still worth to followed then we also have to follow it maximally. we can follow a lot of bounties while we can do it and choose the good bounty to get satisfactory results. after getting the paid we can use it to build your own business to make it more profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
That's why I've always advised against using gratuity as a full-time job.
Because you have a family salary problem, if you run into a scam, you can get nothing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink

Crypto is a whole new market, so you can spend your time in a number of ways. It depends on what you like and how good you are. If you do bounties you may make some money but it sometimes can be less profitable than you think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
which must be understood to be rich takes time and must go through various processes. I suggest you better also keep your office work and keep abreast of the world of cryptocurrencies at your leisure. if you already get a lot of income, please you open a job and business, success is in your hands with must in the base of hard work to get wealth.
Activity: 205
it is possible for a newbie to make crypto a full time job but it is not that easy to start, it's a long progress to learn and get used to it. If you're just doing bouties and airdrops and have some skill doing content making then it should be not so hard for you to start.
Activity: 434
Currently, I don't have job. But, I'm working here for few months and i'm loving working with it. But, I must say that it's better than jobs. There is no extra pressure or anything. It's a place to gather knowledge and share opinions which is very comfortable to work with
Activity: 120

It's not a matter of how many hours you spend in cryptocurrency in identifying whether you are working full time or not. It is a matter of your decision and what exactly you do.
Activity: 182
Actually, it's not good for a newbie to get into a full-time job in crypto-space. You may work something else and try to understand by working 1/3 of the day with crypto-space. But if you tend to make it full time, then I would suggest you to keep in mind to - 1. be patient and passionate, 2. not to Giving up mentality, 3.make yourself defined and aimed and 4. Go for it. It would take to 10 hours upto 18 hours is how much interested you are.
Activity: 238
anything in this world takes time and patience. Most people started this out as their passion and love towards cryptocurrency and the market. While others started it out just as a hobby. No matter what we do, our aim shouldn't be the money, it should be of achieving best results. Nevertheless,  it takes minimum a year. 
Activity: 728
I recently in cryptography and my work day takes six hours. For three months of work I earned $ 150. I think it's not enough. With the experience, the situation will change but I hesitate to leave the main job now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I think you have to live and breathe crypto. Do FA and learn TA. It won’t be easy and you’d need to put in plenty of time and be patient. The rewards can be huge though
Activity: 98
I think it is hard but not impossible for a newbie. Have to work hard with passion because your life your decision if you think you can then you can do it within a short time.

Activity: 308
It takes indeed a good amount of time to master the knowledge and to learn the proper strategies at first time. But, after 1-2 months i think it is very easy to earn a fair amount of money.
Activity: 67
In my opinion if you have that much interest in any kind of job that will not take much time. And with your interest you can achieve a great position.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
for a beginner to be able to understand quickly about cryptocurrency and give full time to be in cryptocurrency it is indeed difficult, especially if they have not yet found a clear and consistent income. I myself spent about 4 hours a day to be able to do bounty signature campaign work. is bored because it has to wait a long time but it never hurts to remain patient and pursue the existing. the process will not betray the results. Smiley
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
If you are a beginner, then do not throw everything and give yourself completely crypto. You must first understand this, get the first income, and then think about the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
If you plan to make it a full time job, then I would suggest you to reconsider doing these. It is a difficult thing to achieve. A stable income relying only on bounty campaigns and tradings and such. It is less risky to have a real job than focusing on cryptocurrency. You can gain a huge profit in cryptocurrency but it is not enough for being a main source of income, I think.
Activity: 308
I think there is no specific hour to work in this crypto market. It varies person to person, for me it's a full time job. I spend more than time for this market. It's not surprising because many people spend full time for this market because its too profitable for them.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You can make crypto as full time job if you are good in trading and you know the principles behind on how to become a good one.
But for bounty hunters it seems that the bigger percentage goes to that, it's hard for you because there's no proper income and it's also possible that you'll get scammed by that bounty.
So all of your precious efforts will be wasted.
Crypto isn't only about bounty, you can also apply e-commerce, freelancing and other the same stuffs IRL.
Pages:
Jump to: