Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 28. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 02, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Since you are a newbie i think the  best starting capital for you is lower capital first as part of your learning in trading and if you already learn more and if you feel that you already want to earn big then you can start trading with a big capital.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:33:26 AM
it depends on you, if you want to have big provit you must have big capital but if you have small capital then will get small provit but not impossible if you have small capital and get big provit if you diligent .
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

If you want to do trading,you need capital at least 100$ above to enter trading world.before that you need to learn more about trading.knowledge and strategy is important in trading,become an expert is you can develop that for actual trading day by day.
Activity: 545
May 02, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
The problem is that no one will ever tell you exactly how much money you need. The reasons are several: Only you know how much you are willing to spend. Only you know how serious your approach is. The profession of a trader is the same profession as any other, here too there are beginners and experienced people, and to achieve something, it is necessary to be engaged in the development. Much depends on self-discipline. In this work, no one will force you and hold you. And the market will just give you what you deserve.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 01:19:05 AM
How much USD needed is dependent on the skill and experience of trader in question. If you have not traded anything worth $1000 before and you suddenly want to be trading in hundreds of thousand then you are heading for a disaster.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 02, 2018, 12:59:03 AM
It depends on how much you can manage this issue. It's true that the more you invest,  the more you expect from this platform. But at least 1000 USD is the minimum amount of money for starting trading in the blockchain system. but you need to make a proper planning for investing valuable money in the blockchain system. Not only that but also you have to take a very careful decision.
Activity: 233
May 02, 2018, 12:52:27 AM
Tradingview is probably the best place to start trading. You need at least a couple of hundred dollars, and most importantly do not invest all in one coin, money management is the most important thing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 12:11:39 AM
50 to 100$ is enough for starter. As a starter I advice try to fillup airdrop, bounty gain some eth or btc from airdrop, bounty coin start trading to understand the market. After understanding the market use your own money.
Activity: 305
May 01, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

There is no certain amount, you can trade even in a very small amount of money but you can earn a small profit in a very small amount. 

I think,  it is much better to start at a very small amount of money to check if trading works and fits for you,  if not,  learn more and do not stop until you learn how to do it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
May 01, 2018, 07:13:05 PM
The answer wete already here you can find it by reading and your question was similar to other who as how to trade its only a slight different because you're asking for how much to start. How much is not so important in starting as you not required to have big funds, guidance is your main concern to have a good trades and learn.
ApolloX
May 01, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
With more you start, faster you'll be in the game. But I'd personally not recommend to trade at all.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
I think that the amount of money you invest depends on the profit you want, you can see that the market is recovering very strongly so it is very easy to do business with. If you want to make a high profit then invest a lot of usd just win 1% to 2% you have huge profit margins. Also, if you invest less, your profits will decrease, and your profits will go up with the money you spend.
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
With a market that is as volatile as it is now, I believe you can trade at $ 100. You can see the market is showing signs of strong recovery, bitcoin and altcoin prices are rising, market capitalization has exceeded $ 400 billion and the market is uptrend in the short term, so the trade will be up. Very easy success.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
May 01, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
It depends on you if you will start big amount of money or small amount of money. If I were you, I will start with small amount of money because I can't guarantee that I will earn from trading cryptocurrencies. You will learn more information if you will start with small amount of money on trading.
The way on how much would you be able to losse on you may start to trade for there is no specific amount as long as you capable to make this good and earn profit at the same time may have to loose for.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 02:49:44 PM
I think you do not need plenty of usd to begin trading. you may start trading best with $ a hundred I suppose it is the minimum variety if you want to be part of the exchange. The market is rebounding in the brief time period so that you must alternate by way of the day and finish trading once you have executed sufficient earnings. it really is why many people need to make cash from trading, but they constantly forget they are able to emerge as losing as well in the event that they do now not have the right understanding on a way to exchange and for folks that would really need to observe this route, learning is particularly necessary.
Activity: 476
May 01, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
It depends on you if you will start big amount of money or small amount of money. If I were you, I will start with small amount of money because I can't guarantee that I will earn from trading cryptocurrencies. You will learn more information if you will start with small amount of money on trading.
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
You can learn trade from the beginning can not need much capital, only need $ 100 can trade is. Once you have a firm understanding of the market, you can increase your investment capital.
May 01, 2018, 02:23:07 PM
Being a trading expert on the crypto market is not easy. Capital is only required and required to trade. Of course, it also requires more and more important knowledge. For example: strategy, goal, judgment, chart analysis and trend prediction.
- About funding: I appreciate your investment consciousness and can start learning business $ 100 or more. In order to improve the profitability, the preparation of abundant funds is always the strength to optimize the trade.
Visiting models and suggestions. Can help you monitor and analyze the market more effectively.
https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/
Activity: 420
May 01, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
The amount needed to start trade depends upon the coin in which you want to invest as if your choice is coins like XRP,TRX,Waves,Dash then you can have funds of $100-$200 only but if you want to invest in big coins like btc,ETH,LTC then you need huge funds of $5k approximately to diversify your portfolio.For trading signals you can join telegram groups giving instructions to its members with minimal fees or you can do your own research.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
May 01, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

to become a trader you only need a capital of about $ 500 alone is enough to be a trader and can get a decent profit, if you want to get a huge profit then you must have a very large capital as well,

$500 for some people especially for beginner might be too much. Become a trader can be started with lower amount, at least to reduce the risk of losing too much at the beginning. Spending around $50-$100 could be the best option for beginner IMO.
Or just use any amount that they cant afford to lose, no matter how much is it but as long as they can start learning how to trade better then I think it is OK. The main point is to learn first, not to gain profit as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: