Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 32. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 12:07:15 PM
Depending on the financial conditions to build your fund. To me is a minimum of $ 1000 because I trade on Ethfinex, in addition depending on some exchange sites have restrictions and deposit restrictions such as Bitfinex 10k $ to trade. Binance is a pretty good and friendly exchange site for newbies. $ 100 can be started easily.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
It is necessary at least 100 bucks, simply if less then everything will go to the commission. In general, if you dont have  money, I advise you to participate in various bounty companies, where you can earn a couple hundred per month
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
How much are you need to have? Thats depends on what you want to have in your profit, if you're newbie it have to be around 100-200$
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 09:49:40 AM
Any amount is alright when you are just starting to trade. but if you get more experience it's not bad to actually increase the amount of what are you trading right now.
Activity: 104
April 24, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

It depends on the exchanges you prefer to use. Usually, exchanges requires specified values of trading for maker and taker, amount to deposit, and withdrawal. Usually, having like $100 or 0.1 ETH is a standard requirement to use an exchange.

Activity: 700
April 24, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
There is actually no specific amount of money used for trading but you can just estimate around how much you are willing to trade. And if you want to be an expert in trading, experience would be the best way on how you could be good at trading. But you can also google the topics you want to specify in learning though.
Activity: 266
April 24, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Most likely it was created by a person who has no experience in trading. What specifically interests you, how quickly lose money on the stock exchange?) Then start whatever you have, and trade without the knowledge of technical analysis.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
April 24, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

Actualy even a small amount of money like even 10$ or 20$ only but the problem is you earn only a small amount for that just imagin if you invest at 10$ and in a few days the price of your tokens got double and now your total money is 20$ already. Just imagine if you investing in 1000$ then your money got double and become 2000$ right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
April 24, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
It depends on how much you many to earn
For someone who is just starting life as a trader, this is way too much to start with. After learning, over confidence has ruined a lot of trader, but in a complex market, you really need to get used to the movement of the market and that is where you start getting the confidence from. This is not built in one day, it takes gradual process, and I would say 10% of the amount you have stated is good enough to start with until you are very sure you are ready for the market.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
April 24, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
Start trading on demo account and in a month you will see how much you have earned. Then you can Deposit money, which is not a pity to throw out and trade for another month. Then compare the results.

Demo account should be used to practice only, we should not rely from the result only but we should evaluate how we trade. If he is ready to throw his money already which means he knows what to do in trading then I think it is not necessary anymore to use demo account.
How much usd to start should be depend on ourselves, as we have different limit on how much money that we can afford to lose.
Activity: 574
April 24, 2018, 07:23:46 AM
About 5000$ will be enought for start , if you choose best ICO or alt like platform one ( EOS - ADA ) you could get so big profits if this project will release .
Activity: 84
April 24, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
Start trading on demo account and in a month you will see how much you have earned. Then you can Deposit money, which is not a pity to throw out and trade for another month. Then compare the results.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 24, 2018, 06:19:18 AM
When I was a newbie in trading on exchange markets, I just started at 100 usd worth of coins, I can't believe that I made a profit of 500 usd that time. I think whatever how much usd is your capital on trading it depends to the coin that you are going to buy if its good to invest on that coin or not, better research more for the coin that you are interested to buy before you put your money on it.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 24, 2018, 05:23:24 AM
If you want to be an expert, it is not about the money you are using to trade, it is all about your knowledge and it is good you have requested for that.

You can make use of tradingstrategyguides.com as you will get a lot of articles on how to use TA and indicators to your advantage and other areas to trade safely and if you want to start trading, it is better you start with small to practice some of the things you have learned, give yourself time to see how you are doing, gain confidence with that before even considering to go in big.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 03:23:41 AM
There is no specific amount of trading, it depends on you because even though it blocks should not harm you.
Without any knowledge, it is really waste investing in trading because you might face risk if you don't have any knowledge you will lose the money.
There is no such hard and fast rule which can help you out in this as there is no specific amount of money which you must need to have to start your trading carrier. It all depends on your financial status and the amount of money which you want to invest for the sake of trading. However, you need not to make some huge investments in the start and that you need to start with the small amount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 01:14:30 AM
It depends on how much you many to earn
Short but efficient answer, I like that. Definitely there is a direct relationship between the capital and the profit to be earned. For getting big profits it is quite obvious that you would be putting bigger capital. Because you can’t just earn so big profits with little investments in the start.

On the other hand if you are a newbie but still want to earn big profits, wait and invest small in start and gradually increase it with experience.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 24, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
How much you should have to trade depends but it is better you start with a reasonable balance at least between $100 & $200 will be fine. And the more balance you have, the better because it will help you to reduce panic when you are losing.
Trading risk just a matter of how would you bring it on the field. But if youre going to maximize you risk just invest for as much as your free to loss it. Eeven a hundred usd is good enough to conquer for the next trade.
And think that how small or big you've invest its always risk if you don't mind for it. Just be wise and matured on choosing what you want to trade for.
To manage the risk effectively you have to start with a small amount or let's say we start at the beginning.
When you are starting as a trader most likely you'll experience more loses so at least you can lose small but you can learn a lot, be
aggressive only when you feel you are getting better on what you are doing.
Yeah, normally, even after learning how to trade, you will always be told to start small, practice what you have learned, and then build confidence from there. Trading is not easy, asides learning, real life experience can get you to make some silly mistakes but the thing is as long as you keep building on what you have learned.

When you will always keep getting better as time goes on and once you are able to build that confidence, trading would become more like an easy and normal job to you, no matter the amount you are using but I would always consider starting with a minimum of $100 and a max of $200 for a new trader.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
April 23, 2018, 10:03:41 PM
300 USD it good for start in trading i recommend Bittrex or either Poloniex because there's a lot of players there and it is 24/7 trading site. Choose a coin newly release coin on the market and try to study charting method it could be a big help and goodluck. Trade on your own risk.
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 08:19:19 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose because trading is risky. I suggest you to start first at small capital maybe around 100 dollars. Goodluck.
Activity: 294
April 23, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
it's depend on you !! if you just want to spend your money on trading. that's right. but my suggestion is that if you look at it you will earn a lot if you spend all your money. you trade everything. that's right ..
Pages:
Jump to: