Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 33. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 23, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
With any starting amount you can make a decent capital. The larger the amount, the more you earn. But you could lose your money. I do not advise investing a lot in the beginning. First learn and then going boldly to take the risk.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
April 23, 2018, 02:09:55 PM
There is no universal or particular amount of money which is needed for trading. It is entirely a subjective decision. The golden rule is to never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. What you cannot afford to lose may be nothing for some other person. So you have to see for yourself that how much amount you can invest in cryptocurrencies safely. Moreover, the fact is the usage of such money is what matters the most and how you use it instead of the main amount. I personally feel best theory is not to keep all your eggs in one basket. Diversify as much as you can.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
for beginners you can start tranding under 100 usd because we need to learn that if we lose we only lose a little and if you are advanced you can add the trading capital up to 1000 usd or more
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 23, 2018, 05:15:16 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
Hey. I sometimes give advice on trading. If you want to have the result you need to have a couple of thousand dollars for trading.
Activity: 546
April 23, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
The minimum amount to deposit in most of the exchanges is pretty low and it depends on your budget how much you can afford to trade with. But I would say first don't use real money but just try to trade without money in the start and trade by writing down your trades and seeing if you are made for this, as most people end up losing their investments by trading.
Activity: 374
April 23, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
The answer on your question is that about 1-2 thousands dollars is the minimum amount if you want to trade with Ethereum, Neo and other altcoins
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:48:54 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I believe that if you are a beginner or you have been around for a long time you can start trading with just $ 100. Bitcoin prices are on the sidelines and this is a good time to invest in altcoin. Prices are so much altcoin has been pumping today so you can completely find the coin does not pump to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

If you would day trade, having about 100$ above and locking in profits every 5% gain is reasonable. If you have lesser amount of capital, I suggest you to research on low cap coin then HODL and wait for it to MOON. Research is everything, you might not be good at TA/FA but research according to trends and potential could give an edge.
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:31:04 PM
maybe you can try to watch in youtube there are many tutorial for beginners on how to trade in cryptocurrency and you can start for only $20 just practice first how to earn profit with $20.  

Youtube is full of shitcoin shill and idiots with their own propaganda pumping their own shitcoins. Its the last place to learn about crypto trading. The basics of trading remains the same though. However if people are no swayed by those shills then it can be a good idea. This would be better if the person has some idea of crypto from beforehand and then ventures into the youtube shill breeding videos.

There is no exact amount to be used in trading, you can trade whatever amount as long as you consider the transaction charge, because in every trading there is transaction charge, You need to consider it so that you can decide whether to sell it on lower or higher price by knowing your expected profit after deducted the transaction charge.

Good point. Teeny weeny transactions will still take same fees and thus if you have some spare balance consider holding it is the exchange rather than trying to buy some other altcoin. This happens commonly when people are buying a bunch of coins during a dump.
The more the money you invest the more the profit will be. There is no limit for investment in bitcoin. As much you can invest will be better for earning more and more money. You can also start from 500 dollars or less but then your profit margin will also be very low. Just think starting trade with 500 dollars and 50000 dollars which in will be more profitable?
Right there is no kind of restriction for using bitcoin trading, as you can start form the amount which will e suitable for you, if you don’t have enough amount of money you can surely take start from 500$ and latter on when you will earn profit then you will be able to trade some more money in bitcoin trading, go for long time trading because it gives us more safe and high profit so time really matters amount of money does not matter you can take start from small at beginning.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
start trading you do not need much money,but first i want to ask you how much profit do you want to earn.
I also don’t think the success of a trader has anything to do with his first investment. A person can start trading with even 20 dollars. Trading is a profession that demands skills. If someone is good at analyzing things and can predict the future with good percentage of accuracy, he needs not to be worried about the starting money. Like you have pointed out, a trader must have some goal.
Activity: 448
April 22, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
First you need a good skill about trade.If you don't know how to trade then how you do this?
Amount is not a matter.If you have a small amount then you start it .but First you learn about trade.Best of luck dude.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 22, 2018, 11:46:54 AM
start trading you do not need much money,but first i want to ask you how much profit do you want to earn.

You are funny...
I say it is possible to start trading with $0.00 and you say "you do not need much money"
Yes I confirm:$0.00 is not much (lol)
Activity: 376
April 22, 2018, 09:18:39 AM
Activity: 255
April 22, 2018, 09:08:10 AM
Whatever amount we want to trade is not so important, it only affects the amount of profit earned. If the greater the capital that we use then the possibility of profit gained will also be greater.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
April 22, 2018, 06:50:39 AM
How much you should have to trade depends but it is better you start with a reasonable balance at least between $100 & $200 will be fine. And the more balance you have, the better because it will help you to reduce panic when you are losing.
Trading risk just a matter of how would you bring it on the field. But if youre going to maximize you risk just invest for as much as your free to loss it. Eeven a hundred usd is good enough to conquer for the next trade.
And think that how small or big you've invest its always risk if you don't mind for it. Just be wise and matured on choosing what you want to trade for.
To manage the risk effectively you have to start with a small amount or let's say we start at the beginning.
When you are starting as a trader most likely you'll experience more loses so at least you can lose small but you can learn a lot, be
aggressive only when you feel you are getting better on what you are doing.
Activity: 413
April 22, 2018, 05:35:18 AM
How much you should have to trade depends but it is better you start with a reasonable balance at least between $100 & $200 will be fine. And the more balance you have, the better because it will help you to reduce panic when you are losing.
Trading risk just a matter of how would you bring it on the field. But if youre going to maximize you risk just invest for as much as your free to loss it. Eeven a hundred usd is good enough to conquer for the next trade.
And think that how small or big you've invest its always risk if you don't mind for it. Just be wise and matured on choosing what you want to trade for.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

you can use at least $ 10 to play trading using dollars, if you are a new player you most likely have to try to play with little capital when you are smart and can earn very much profit then you can mengugnakan capital very much.

You immediately learn from experience and pro merchants to know how and what can move the market crypto. There is no limit to you if you want to trade, but some exchangers set a minimum limit for you to sell and buy coins, I think it will be worth
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:29:41 AM
It depends on how much you many to earn
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 22, 2018, 03:29:14 AM
For trading tips you can check the any telegram trading signal group. They would be good at answering for all your queries. Then they will be able to provide the details like which coins will bump and dump this time.
Other options like website for sharing the trading tips and knowledge source they are not that much worthy to do it.
If you want to buy the bitcoin anywhere in the world I always suggest to the people to use localbitcoins.com Next to the kraken, livecoin and many exchanges are there. You may choose your favorite one.
Hmm. I would not advise this. If you cannot trade yourself and make decisions all by yourself, never follow just any signal group to trade. Except if you just want to make use of them to research on a particular coin which you may not have come in contact and then do your analysis and make your decision on that coin based on those analyses rather than just following every tom, dick and harry, as that would easily get you burned.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 21, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
It would be better to start with a small amount, I think that $200 would be enough. As you gain experience in trading, you can increase you investment gradually.
$200 will not be enough if you are going to start bitcoin trading.Because we need to cover the fee with profits so we can't make any big profits after the trades with small amount.But we can start trading cheap altcoins with small amount and later increase gradually if it works for you.
For a newbie it is already a great way to start at, we  don't need to start at big amount, because once you are a newbie, there is still a factor where in you are afraid of taking risk, time will come when you are ready to trade at bigger amount then that would be the time you must add your investment.
I am just saying that bitcoin trading is not profitable if we are doing it with $200 as our initial capital,even if we do more and more tradit the part of profits will go for the fees.So we need atleast $1000 for trading bitcoin.But trading bitcoin is more safer than altcoin trading because the price of altcoins can fall at any time but in bitcoin it is little predictable.
Pages:
Jump to: