Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 40. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
April 15, 2018, 03:41:02 PM
The larger the position size, the more money you will make if the trade wins. However, this also means you can lose more money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I love Beauty
April 15, 2018, 03:17:15 PM
It's not worth the money, If you can trade well you can trade with a small dollar lyk 200/300 But before that you need to know how do you trade without loss, If you do not know anything about trading, you can never trade with many dollars  Tongue
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:27:35 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbuck-buck-low-fees-pow-equihash-no-tax-2828707

young coin. after the release on the exchange, the price has significantly decreased. for now the cost of the coin is 0.002 USD, the fair value should be 0.1 USD, at a small cost one can buy a lot and wait for the price to increase by more than 1000%. BTC will not give such growth. for today the cost has increased by 60% and sales have used 500k BUCK for 24 hours, which is 2 times more than yesterday's volume. I think that this is a good vector and the coin will reach its fair value. Then, along with the rest of the coins, it will begin to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 01:51:41 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Mostly people will get the tutorial here on the forum only. If you surf few older pages then you will find big loads of the threads who talks about the trading strategies and how to use them. Our members has been into the industry and expert about the crypto trades who have made many threads like that to tip us. They are helpful sometimes but not always. You can always however lean the trades by all yourself as you keep doing it. No matter what how many times you loose, but you should keep trying so that you can becomes successful trader once in the future.

Requirement of the money is related to your hunger of getting profits and investing of the the same. But usually put only that much money which you are going to afford to loose!
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
April 15, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
You must learn about trading. Trading is not about buy and sell, but you must know about risk, money management and indicators.
I think you can using your analysis for easy strategy for trading, it's simple. Just join prediction group on telegram and start your analisys. Hope this work.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
100-1000 dollars boom  Grin
Activity: 392
April 15, 2018, 12:46:35 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I think it depends on your buddy's ability so you can start trading. It can be seen that if you are an inexperienced and have just started entering the market then you should join the trade with less than $ 200. And if you have good analytical and commercial skills, then you can spend $ 10000 on your account.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
the amount of money to starting trading is depending on how much money do you have and it can be various amount of money but to being an trading expert only can be done by learn and plenty of experience while trading and it won't be happened instantly so you should do that step by step
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 15, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
I think as a newbie you should start with a small amount, $100 would be enough to start. As you gain experience gradually, you can increase your investment. To be an expert in trading, you have to master technical analysis, it would take time to be an expert.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
April 15, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
actually not from how much the amount. even if the amount of your trading skills are still low your money will run out too. otherwise a little capital but your skill is good you can certainly make a lot of money from trading. Cheesy

I would advice you to improve you English first before posting in the forum. A post like this is utter garbage and made only to spam their signature. Wink

Most traders are just looking for fiat earnings because they want to quit their job or anything else related to this. Isn't it a little bit curious that most of the traders are teenagers or people older than 40?

How do you know that without any proof? Any sane person here who is not 60+ would never try to get rid of their job - because its their daily earning. Hell nobody would want their insured earning of bread and butter everyday to be taken - would they?

Most traders (if you ask me) come in the 20-50y age group. I am saying this from my own experience but there will be exceptions.
Activity: 527
Join Ixinium
April 15, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
actually not from how much the amount. even if the amount of your trading skills are still low your money will run out too. otherwise a little capital but your skill is good you can certainly make a lot of money from trading. Cheesy

Most traders are just looking for fiat earnings because they want to quit their job or anything else related to this. Isn't it a little bit curious that most of the traders are teenagers or people older than 40?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 11:42:40 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

For starter I would say a 100$ is enough to experiment a little bit, but after learning the strategies and what to do, you can invest as much as you can it will eventually grow but it depends since trading sometimes is timing, it is somehow luck, and it is something that needs strategic mind, but one thing is for sure it means profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 15, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
That depends on the coin you want to trade with so lets say you want to trade btc/usd then minimum of 1000$ is suggested to see some results , if you wanna trade with anything else maybe like litecoin or ethereum 500$ is more than enough as price of litecoin has fallen down in a while. Overall this decision still depends on your income and current status
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 15, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
If you are aiming to be a successful trader better to know first each part of this business, money matters, you should take place the actual amount of the exchange fees and add a little then you can start trading, small amount will do if you are still in the practice mode losing amount that you are willing to
forget just for learning purposes, trading have a big venue to be an expert so lots of time will be needed.
Activity: 448
April 15, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
read a lot about trading first, especially the strategy of reading the candle is very important and also must know updated news about the coin is also very influential and many more to be learned. I think if you are a beginner for 100-500 $ it is good to play trading play a safe and do not panic  Grin
Activity: 184
April 15, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
I think the most important knowledge in trading is experience, because the more we often trade then we can slowly know the pattern of market movements and understand the right time to buy or sell. for beginners like you, you should try to analyze one type of coin first and continue to follow it. and for the USD problem that you should make when you first trade should not be too big and try to use the money you are ready to lose.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
April 15, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
I think for a newbie trade you need to prepare
1. How much money does not important. But that's the amount you can lose. Do not borrow the mortgage to participate

2.Psychology: No matter how good you analyze, you do not prepare yourself mentally you will lose. Do not set too high goals and ambition to get rich quick in this market. Not greedy, know stop at the right time

3. Knowledge: Knowledge here includes market analysis and technical analysis
3.1. Market Analysis: You have to understand the rules between BTC/altcoin. Understand crowd psychology and sharks. Whenever sharks take action. Understand the nature of the market
3.2. Technical analysis: There are many technical tools for you to analyze, based on it will help you increase the odds of winning. It includes a lot of things, but some of the very useful ones I use are : Trendline, RSI, Bollinger Band, MACD, Ichimoku Cloud, Candle, Fibonnaci, Elliot .... All are available on Tradingview.com and Google.

4. What is very important to a good trader is experience. You have to do it to understand it.
GOOD LUCK!!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 15, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
for a beginner i suggest to try small amount if want to practice trading  or  try some trading app that offer free training to gain more strategy and knowledge how it works. And always remember that doing trading is very risky which must trade if amount what you can afford to lose it so that no regrets at the end.  But practice makes perfect so practice first and learn some technical analysis .
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 01:31:25 AM
Kucoin is one of the many cryptocurrency exchanges available for those in search of a modern and secure platform to trade between cryptocurrencies.
It was founded by a group with a passion for the blockchain who had already built up strong reputations at industry giants, such as GF Securities, Ant Financial, Youling, Jianbang Communication, and iBOX PAY. Kucoin always aims to provide users with a safe and straightforward method of converting their currencies on a state-of-the-art platform.
http://kucoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: